What does Veeky Forums think of Subway?

What does Veeky Forums think of Subway?
Good/bad?
Whats your usual order?

Can't you come up with anything better than this SORRY thread.

PLEASE COME TO SUBWAY WE ARE HEMORRHAGING MONEY

80s/90s boomer view of what "healthy" food is
its pretty gross

It's pretty bad, but sometimes it sounds alright or is the easiest option

Footlong tuna on Italian herb and cheese bread. Pepper jack cheese, spinach, tomato, red onion, cucumber, green pepper, jalapeños, house vinaigrette

>Walk into a subway
>Everyone inside is a foringer

>>Everyone inside is a foringer
Why are Native Americans so dumb?

Not ashamed to say I enjoy a nice foot long erry now and a gain. Pretty much get the chicken bacon ranch or Italian bmt every time. Always get herb and cheese, chipotle mayo, s/p, and basically all veggies besides spinach and jalapeños

>Good/bad?
Meh.
>Whats your usual order?
Italian herbs and cheese bread, steak, provolone, onions, and peppers. Of course I get it toasted, only women and faggots would eat a cold steak sandwich. No chips or cookies, just a bottle of water with it.

It's better than most fast food but still kind of bland. Quality has seemed to gone down hill over the years while the price keeps going up. But if it's convenient I still grab it.

9Grain Honey Oat, Italian, provolone, lettuce, spinach, banana peppers, red onion, brown mustard, half portion of mayo, salt and pep.
OR that sweet onion teriyaki when it's on special.

Jimmy Johns blow subway out the water though and will always be the preferred choice.

That's interesting you mention subway being better than jimmy jons. Now I've never actually gone and got a sub but I've had samples of various kinds dropped off where I work and I thought they were all so fuckin bland. Needless to say the samples didn't inspire me to go try anything else they might have available. If I'm craving a different better type of sub I usually hit up Penn Station

It is a shitty version of publix deli.

Every subway I've seen for years now have staffed by Indians. I just don't to the stores anymore.

Do you even english?

I said Jimmy Johns is better than subway

meatbal sub on italian herb bread

>Not even healthy
>All their meat is turkey product
>Their chicken is 50% filler
No thanks.
Jimmy Johns has better bread anyways

yeah I bet you do enjoy a good Footlong in your mouth

>What does Veeky Forums think of Subway?

Their bread is shit. No reason to eat there a second time.

Do you get subs delivered or what?

Will only it if i have no other options.

Their "bread" is terrible but I usually enjoy turkey, with any cheese and loads of veggies. Olives, green peppers, spinach, onions, pickles, etc. And light mayo

>Only women and faggots,

>Actually buys water

m8

For me it's just the "there could be worse out there"

Gottim
Water is clearly the best choice, soda and juice is utter garbage.
I'd probably get a coffee from there but the workers are beyond awful at making them

Here's something for your marketing department: you call yourselves a sandwich place, but you don't have rye bread or pastrami. Let that sink in for a second, then fuck the fuck off.

>go to subway for lunch
>browsing Veeky Forums earlier that day
>i wonder what people on there usually order

S-sorry guys....

really horrible bread. i get good bread, in the SF Bay Area. i can NEVER eat this crap bread. and the toppings are horrible. you may hate whole foods, but their sandwiches are perfection. great bread, nice toppings, you feel good eating it.

It's nice, but i don't usually feel like walking in, they need a drive through.

thank you. my point exctdly referring to whole foods.

I like it, it's one of my weekly staples.

i usually get a BLT on flat bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, and light mayo. gotta get the salt and vinegar lays to go with it.

You can get water for free you dip.

>drinking luke warm water in a glass out of a tap like a caveman

Serious question.

>why don't you like walking in? Why you rather use the drive through.

>Soft drink dispensers usually have a water tab that gives frigid water.

Veggie delite

I used to get the spicy Italian on flatbread, toasted, spinach, tomatoes, mayo, onion, pepperjack.

Now I get the rotisserie chicken on Italian h&c, double toasted, extra spinach, tomato, extra onion, chipotle sauce, pepperjack. Tina melt with double provolone and the same veggies + sweet onion and chipotle is also good.

I think subway is okay when I'm out and about and don't want Taco Bell or some shit. Have it a few times a year.

worked there in high school, will never eat there again.

Quiznos was okay for a while but I dont like them either.

Schlotskys will work in a pinch.

Best sub I've had was while fishing on the Kenai in Alaska. A place called Jersey Subs.

can't handle the firewater

Impressively mediocre.

Turkey on wheat with spinach, extra onion, cucumber, bacon, brown mustard and mayo. I go maybe twice a year.

Muslims

more of a port of subs person if it comes to that but ill bite
>subway
either veggie delight on italian herbs or breakfast egg sandwich
>port of subs
vegetarian, all veggies on wheat

I get thw Football Meatiniera!

Ktsa meatball marinara but the artists know what I mean.

nigga schlotzsky's is great

>schlotskys
thats a name I haven't heard in a while. dug the subs but couldn't stand their bread, it's rather flavorless.

Which Wich > Fire House > Quiznos >>>>>>>> Subway

quiznos is better, chicken carbonara on rosemary parmesan is the god of sandwiches

Turkey, bacon, avocado wrap with spinach, tomato, onion, jalapeño and Chipotle sauce

Honestly fuck subway, they literally only hire brain dead fucking college students.

> show them coupon
> tell me to wait while they speak to their manager
> tell me their manager isn't in and they don't know if they can accept the coupon

How fucking retarded do you have to be to take coupons seriously are sub way. this has happened twice at two different places, do they teach staff to triple check coupons with crazy ultra CSI Miami forensic guarantee before they accept them.

Genuinely from the bottom of my heart fuck subway. Wouldn't mind a ft long chicken Tikka with Italian bread with melted cheese though. Might pick one up on the way home.

at* subway

>inb4 the retard was me all along.

chicken and bacon ranch foot long hearty or cheese and herbs cheese and toasted lettuce green peppers tomatoes onions jalapenos ranch hot sauce yes please.

>implying dispenser water is free

I'd rather eat at damn near any local sandwich shop. I'd only go to Subway if the alternatives are dirty or sell pizza and Chinese food like a couple of places I've seen around town.

Subways only selling point was that they were cheap ($5 footlong). Now they cost the same as other sub shops so I may as well get something good like Publix or Jimmy John's

underrated post, give this guy a blanket.

i order cofee OK?

Serves them right for getting rid of the five dollar footlong. Their promotional structure is atrocious now

>I'd like to get a 6 inch veggie.
>that'll be 4.99
>I'd like to get the 6 inch sub of the day.. yes.. the turkey sandwich with the meat on the side and i'll take doritos and a coke with the meal.
>that'll be 4.99

fucking retarded

even normally the difference in price between a veggie and a value sub like cold cut combo or pizza is like 10 cents, Subway gouges you hard

I just get a sub from teeters for $3.59. Tastes much better and you get a lot more food.

>Haven't been to subway in a year
>Go grab half a teriyaki chicken and half a beef&cheese (whatever those are called in english)
>I usually like spicyness so i add jalapenos on the beef one
>Get the worst shits of my life
>Has lasted about 5-6 days now
>No end in sight
Every night, i curse myself for not just cooking that day, and pray for the sweet mercy of death

I like their tuna sub but this place is too much social interaction for me.

Come home white man

there itlian hero is ok

foot spicy on herbs everything southwest and a latte fiver

Horrible, just go to your local Vietmanese Sub.