Food mistakes you regret

>order the usual cheese pizza from dominos
>wonder what basil drizzle is like

ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg

Cheese pizza is for children

cheese pizza IS children

lol pic related

Dominos has some drizzle thing? Thought that was pizza hut...

sriracha fixes all crimes

thats not how you spell frank's red hot

Seriously, cheese/veggie pizza are the "just in case" when you are ordering for a large party

franks tastes of nothing

lel

>he can't appreciate cheese pizza

theres not a lot to appreciate, its not like the cheese they use is any kind of quality
its generally just grated fake mozzarella
protip, if you can grate it its not mozzarella (mozzarella is too soft to grate)

Pathetic, you now will proceed to talk about the "quality" of the meat.
Be honest, nobody likes you right?

look all I'm saying is that you know what you are getting into when you get a chain pizza, you dont get a cheese from a chain pizza

top kek

that's why you always get the cheese pizza the first time you're trying a new place tho, so you can gauge their ingredients.

Get the black label spic and stfu

if you're trying to get the most sophisticated taste from a fastfood chain pizza you dont go to a fastfood chain.
but a greasy, cheese-overloaded fuckfest of a pizza can be nice every now and then

It means your dough and sauce are shit.

I work in an award winning pizzeria. NY brooklyn style. Our cheese pizza is fucking delicious. It's because of the sauce and the dough. I go to other places... the sauce tastes like tomato paste. Simple as that.

do you use real mozzarella or grated shit?

Nah it's dry mozzarella

Hey user l'm gonna make pizza this weekend and was wondering, what recipe do you use for the sauce ? My sauce usually tastes like ketchup which makes me sad

I thought the gif was going to end in a joke about how domino's pizza tastes like cardboard

>hey let's make fried rice
>literally throw dry rice into a pan of hot sesame oil

>he doesnt batter his rice before he deep fries it

See interesting recipe.
Modify and experiment before trying original recipe.

I do this every time and the results are almost always worse then what I would have gotten if I just followed the original recipe.
I enjoy cooking and following a recipe is just so fucking boring but I know I shouldn't change things until I have a solid understanding of the original.

>You can't grate a cheese that can exist at multiple levels of moisture while still being itself.
Next you're going to tell me that REAL tofu can't be used for miso soup, because real tofu is too moist.

This. My wife and I now have a rule that we're only allowed to change a recipe after cooking it normally once, and we're only allowed to make one big change at a time. Not only does it help us avoid unsatisfying meals, it helps us better understand what made that recipe amazing or terrible.

made me exhale

>current year
>still using meme sauce

>Frank's

Yankee detected.

Fresh mozzarella is too soft to grate. Aged mozzarella grates just fine.

I know this is blasphemy, but check out the side board of /r/pizza. They have multiple recipes for different styles.

Your first mistake was ordering from Domino's.

>Be 3 years ago
>Making poorfag-style spaghetti
>Only cheese I have is a bit of crumbled blue cheese
>Add to finished spaghetti
>Tastes absolutely fucking awful
>Go to bed hungry

I'll never combine blue cheese with tomato sauce ever again.