Veeky Forums this is my favorite ramen, but I moved and I can't find it anymore...

Veeky Forums this is my favorite ramen, but I moved and I can't find it anymore. Does anyone have a clue how to recreate it on my own? Some of it is labeled in a helpful way but I have yet to figure out what's in the ambiguous "seasoning packet".

Other urls found in this thread:

fussfreecooking.com/recipe-categories/meatless-recipes/homemade-instant-mi-goreng/
amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just cook and eat bland oatmeal from now on, instant noodles gave me fat stomach

You can just buy those from Amazon if you don't live in a third world country.

I see these at my Asian store in the ramen isle and at Amazon if you're really hungry for it. Just go on a roadtrip for some Asian food if you have time.

fussfreecooking.com/recipe-categories/meatless-recipes/homemade-instant-mi-goreng/

I make my own all the time, I use regular old thin noodles or ramen noodles.

The seasoning packet is just onion powder and garlic powder. The crispy bits are fried shallots, you can buy these on their own in some Asian markets, or fry up your own. Always serve with a runny egg, also very good with assorted fried vegetables.

Super easy.

You can still buy these in Serbia. Are they discontinued?

>Are they discontinued?
Nope.

OP's local shops seem not to carry them and he's too stupid to mail-order them.

I'm a fuckin dumbass, I never even considered ordering them on Amazon

Thank you user.........I love you....

Oh and do yourself a favor and buy some good soy sauce. Like real, full sodium stuff.

Glad to help, but we just met user.

>Indonesian fried noodles
>ramen

Absolutely patrician taste in noodles, OP

Damn, nice, it's vegan. I think I might order some for myself.
amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM

>The seasoning packet is just onion powder and garlic powder

>just onion powder and garlic powder

Fucking low-IQ neanderthal.

these little fuckers destroyed my wallet when i used to live 5 minutes from a grocery store that carried them. since i've moved i just order them off of amazon. more expensive, but worth it imho

I like these but damn those packets are messy

>Literally $0.49 per pack.

I'd be more worried about your heart and waistline than your wallet.

That's expensive. It's only 22 cents in Vietnam

If you live near an aldi, their version tastes the same.

The sauce packets are just sriracha, kecap manis and sesame oil. the powder is garlic and MSG

By far the best ramen brand. The asian market I used to go to carried all the flavors, but after moving, I can only find plain and spicy. BBQ chicken and satay were my favorites.

My parents had credit card fraud problems the last two or three times they ordered from Amazon, so I'm a little leary atm.

I could get 5 for 1 eurobuck here.
>tfw tasting the soy sauce packet in the mi goreng one

PLEDGE YOUR LOYALTY NOW!

ill send you a boat load.

>using stir fry noodles for noodle soup

>ramen
please consider death.

Buy this instead you stupid sack of shit.

I'm vouching for mi goreng. A lot of aussies have this in their cupboards. Just look up a mi goreng recipe mate, should be gold.

posting this every time i see an instant noodle thread until someone tries them and tells me how fucking good they are

Step aside, plebs.