Why are 90% of Cookbook written by Jewish Women?

Check it out if you dont believe me!

who owns the publishing companies?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Jews are clearly the master race.

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

>tfw no jewish mom to make me fat on challah spread with schmaltz
Oy.

It's a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race by sharing recipes, or something.

i have a jewish mom and she sucks at cooking, tho her mom makes really dank chopped liver. still dont understand why non-fois gras liver isnt more popular. its rich, but so so good and goves you all time bad farts

>Jews are clearly the master race.

Of the last century.

> 2017 we Chinese are out Jewing the Jews

Your brilliant Kickstarter idea could be on sale in China before you’ve even finished funding it

Yekutiel Sherman couldn’t believe his eyes.
The Israeli entrepreneur had spent one year designing the product that would make him rich—a smartphone case that unfolds into a selfie stick. He had drawn up prototypes, secured some minimal funds from his family, and launched a crowdfunding campaign.

But one week after his product hit Kickstarter in December 2015, Sherman was shocked to see it for sale on AliExpress—Alibaba’s English-language wholesale site. Vendors across China were selling identical smartphone case selfie-sticks, using the same design Sherman came up with himself.

Sherman had become a victim of China’s lightning-fast copycats. Before he had even found a factory to make his new product, manufacturers in China had spied his idea online, and beaten him to the punch.

What exactly do you do with chopped liver? I grew up hating liver because my father overcooked it to shit but lately I've tried it myself and it's decent. Never chopped it, though.

>> 2017 we Chinese are out Jewing the Jews

As a 'merica hating Democrat, I bow down to our Chinese Overlords, and humbly worship the great Xi.

She doesn't even look human
wtf is wrong with jews?

>> 2017 we Chinese are out Jewing the Jews

FUN FACT:

China now owns more land, oil, natural resources, and Governments in Africa than ANY other colonial power COMBINED at any point in history.

Because. Lacks can't read and you can't put what Asians eat in a nice book
Plus when was the last time you saw a white bitch cook

>Your brilliant Kickstarter idea could be on sale in China before you’ve even finished funding it

Crowdfunding was a mistake...

That's because they actually paid for the land and didn't take it by force. Funny how that works huh.

Jews own the publishing company's
They send their wives on long summer vacations to exotic locations
Have them write a book, basically take photos and steal recipes.
End result, She gets paid to go on vacation and hubby gets a business write off for sending her away! Oye!

>Plus when was the last time you saw a white bitch cook

White women are fucking useless in this world, except to fucking eat, shit, & complain.

Find yourself a nice Asian or Latnia wifey if you want a happy life.

>they actually paid for the land and didn't take it by force

> paid

"Look at Me! I'm an ignorant little white fuck who has no idea what I'm talking about!"

lol

>Jew complains that he was robbed of his chance to rob backers by crafty Chinamen

Crowdfunding is a joke.

Jews getting out jewed by the shady, moraless Chinks... lol

This is good comedy.

I would rather fuck a dog honestly, women fucking suck

Like Jews did?

>they actually paid for the land

JesusChrist you white 'mericans are fucking ignorant.

Ever heard of Sudan? Syria? Somailia? Boko Haram?.... etc... etc...

Where do you think those war lords are getting their Chinese weapons to slaughter and carry on a genocide against their own people from?

FUCK YOU WHITE FUCK

Equating supplying guns and weapons so these warlords can genocide their own African people is fucking ignorant.

this thread seems problematic...

I wouldn't worry about it, the people on that continent are not known to value rule of law. They'll throw a fit and take the lands back justified by some imaginary reason or another.

>Ever heard of Sudan? Syria? Somailia? Boko Haram?.... etc... etc...

To be fair, it's not only the Chinese supplying all of them... they proably supply 3/4 of their arms. Putin supplies 1/4.

>I have the guns, I make the rules

In the jungle, we go by the law of jungle. Seems simple enough, or do I have to speak in Swahili to explain it to you, boy?

What do you have against Jewish food?

Jew moms >>> Tiger moms

Jewish kids at least grow up balanced with love & caring.

Chinese kids grow up as miserable people who hate life & only seek to exploit everything & everyone around them.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist but.

I don't give a fuck what happens to a bunch of niggers and their mud hut nation. Do you think we think of you and night and keep you in our prayers? We don't think of you let alone consider you human beings and I'm pretty sure the Chinese see you the same way. You are a resource to be exploited, nothing more. That is the real politik.

>I'm not racist but
>We don't think of you let alone consider you human beings
???

Uh, Russia supports Syrian government forces.

It's an edited photo.

Jews are just inbred whites

>be me
>be chinese
>get kidnapped by government for organ harvesting
>get kidnapped and enslaved by government
>have asbestosis from going outside
>take elevator
>get crushed in door
>take escalator
>get crushed by escalator
>walk on sidewalk
>fall into sewer line
>go home and cook dog in gutter oil
>eat live mice for dessert
>steal someones ideas and replicate it for dirt cheap
>mad man throws my child 20ft
>mad man runs my daughter over and drives off
>boil some more dogs alive
>shit in public trash cans
>move to africa to supervise a gravel mine
>hate my life

>the Chinese factories who Israel Kickstarter was going to ask to do all the actual work stole his design for two cell phone accessories taped together
that sounds like justice

>that sounds like justice

Sounds like the Jew got beat by his own jewish tricks.

Chinks = SuperJews now.

>Jew moms >>> Tiger moms

Oh stop it now. You're both better mothers than most cultures...

kekd

Jewish culture puts great value on the written word. A boy literally becomes a man by reading Jewish law in Hebrew. This means from a purely cultural perspective Jews have a tendency to become lawyers and authors.

>Jewish culture puts great value on the written word.
so much so they invented shorthand to save on the ink

Because they know all about cooking

we get it, this site is constantly patrolled with kike-bots talking about being jewish to try to make it seem normal and harmless

jews are evil, fuck off.
>They cook and eat like normal human beings

oh then lets just ignore the rampant psychopathy

poisonous media
utterly malicious banking
manipulation of politics through bribery and blackmail

>but the average jew has nothing to do with those things!
you are the pillars supporting the people doing all of that. When they call, you come. You may be on the sidelines most of the time, but you're still on the team.

Fuck off jews