What do you get at McDonald's?

What do you get at McDonald's?
I liek the Big Mac.

>le eat Burger with knife and fork bait xDDDDDDDD

I prefer KFC to be honest

Big Macs taste like fluffy bread with sweet lettuce. I like those McD's breakfast sandwiches, sausage biscuit and sausage McMuffin (no egg). Cheap and tasty, but hella lot of calories. Great hangover food.

WHAT KINDA WHITE BOY BE EATIN CHICKEN WITH FORKS N SHIET?!?!?!

lol

Chicken etin is for hands only, white boy.

I love the newspapers in this pic implying that he can actually read.

>Chicken etin is for hands only, white boy.

QUESTION: Does eating with utensils trigger the niggers?

ANSWER: "It do"

I haven't seen it in ten years but the steak egg and cheese bagel is one of the best things they have ever had.

ME
E

ME
E

>QUESTION: Does eating with utensils trigger the niggers?
>ANSWER: "It do"

Utensiles were invetned by the white man to oppress us natural hand eating, ass wiping cultures.

Utensils = RACISM!!!!!

BOYCOTT FORKS TODAY, MY FELLOW NIGGERS!!! LETS ALL MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!!!

for be its de migchiggun xdddd

reddit-tier comment

>Utensiles were invetned by the white man to oppress us natural hand eating, ass wiping cultures.
>Utensils = RACISM!!!!!
>BOYCOTT FORKS TODAY, MY FELLOW NIGGERS!!! LETS ALL MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!!!

wtf? I hate forks now?

Combine the McChicken and the McDouble for a fucking baller meal for only 2$

You realize you all look like out of touch snobs that are afraid that the workers may rebolt if the king doesn't opress them right?
That's not a good image to have

pssssssttttt.... I heard Trump eats with forks. You triggered now, little niglet?

>implying Donald's favorite dish isn't Sopa De Macaco
UMA DELICIA

>I love Mexicans!

How dare you even put the subhuman Brazilians in the same category as Mexicans.
Fuckin racist.

Blame the commies for that kind of shit. They're even more materialistic than the capitalists they despise. Only difference is that they hate anything that looks like a McDonald's paycheck can't pay for.

christ that cheese looks like plastic

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

i go to mcds more than a person should but i like their nuggets, fries, fish, double hamburgers, breakfast burritos, sausage biscuits, chicken sandwich. havent had a big mac or quarter pounder in a while i prefer wendys for bigger combo meals.

For me?
It's gotta be the Double McSpicy®!
Two thick, juicy cutlet of chicken thigh and drum sits fiery hot on a bed of crunchy lettuce between toasted sesame seed buns; delicious!

Not often I go there but I get a double big mac meal with an extra double big mac. I some times get a large fries with that too.

Doin' it right, OP

WHY DO PEOPLE PRETEND SHILL I DON'T UNDERSTANDDDDD

Deja vu

have you ever been through oklahoma? windshield sunset in your eyes, like a water colored painted sky; or take a ride across the badlands feel that freedom on your face, breathin all that open space and you'll think, heavens doors have opened. you understand why god made... might even wanna plant your seed.. in those big macz