I just found these packs my store sells that comes with 3/4lb of chicken and 1/4lb of onion and bell peppers for $3.99

I just found these packs my store sells that comes with 3/4lb of chicken and 1/4lb of onion and bell peppers for $3.99
What would Veeky Forums add to make a delicious homemade dinner?

garlic
sambal
soy sauce
bit of sugar
pinch of five spice
splurt of lemon juice

add a gun and shoot yourself

Those were convenient when my fridge was out

I don't see the value. Chop your own pepper and onion.

y'all chinks & white boys gots no flava!

Yall need ta add a couple a handfulls o salt to that there chikun to make it tastey!

>I don't see the value.
All that for $4? Looks like a good value to me. The chicken alone in that would probably cost me like $6 at my local supermarket.

This. Also marinade your chicken in some chinese rice wine and add some chili oil to the dish.

>The chicken alone in that would probably cost me like $6 at my local supermarket.

Shop @ Wal-Mart if there's one near you. Amazing prices. I found a big tray of chicken thighs (x10) for about $4.50 at Ralph's the other day, that was a good deal.
f

Looks like it was meant to stir fry.

You could buy a stir fry sauce, or use Makoto salad dressing as a good base.
Once you have a little pantry going, you can make your own concoction, and vary it a little each time. Since it's chicken, I'd also pick up a knob of ginger, a little finger sized amount. To a measuring cup, pour in a little soy sauce, splash of rice vinegar or fresh citrus juice (with zest), pea sized amount of chili paste (skip the kind with the garlic), fresh garlic. You'll need a little sweetness to balance the tart part if not using citrus, so have onhand some brown sugar, honey or mango chutney to whisk in at the end.
Once everything is browned as you wish, go ahead and whisk in the sauce until the corn starch gets glossy and thick.

For a stir fry night, I like to pick up a steam-in-bag edamame for appetizer, rice noodles to top my dinner, and either steam-in-bag brown rice, or I steam my own jasmine rice. I might top the whole thing with cilantro or basil, or add some steamed broccoli or something else I can season different, like lemon-garlic, or maybe five spice flavors. Dessert can be simple cold fruit like watermelon or oranges, or tropical sherbet.

>walmart
>perishable food items
oh god
thankfully I'm not poor

garlic
ginger
soy sauce
oyster sauce
sesame oil

um chicken fajitas are probably what it was packaged for.

do you only shop at Trader Joes or whole foods where you're getting fucked out of wads of $ for nothing?

if your vague womanly bitching is about the sourcing of the foods, god I hope you don't shop at regional grocery stores...especially Asian

>not that poor yet

Give it time, give it time. Within the next 4 years you'll be visiting your nearest walmart and watching the brigade of fatass scooter trash that elected that fuckwad. It's the same feeling you had in school when they weren't moving fast enough for you and you had to accept the LCD. That's what we have now, thanks to the LCD politics.

Dog food, GTFO.

They're fajita kits.

Convenience.
They sell them at Albertson's, they also have one that involves pork. It's like those pre-assembled "spice packs" that contain just enough of each spice for $1 to make a meal.

tortillas, salsa, sour cream, cheese. make fajitas

Cut each piece of chicken in half and follow a simple chinese food recipe to make general tsos chicken or something.

Basically just cut each bit of chicken into halves or thirds, bread it, fry it, then stirfry the vegetables and make a simple sweet/savory sauce to mix it with.

Serve with rice.

make fajitas

Seeing that you blacked out the labels, im going to assume this cost more than 3.99

Maybe he thinks we'll dox him entirely on where he shops.
That's not paranoid at all.

I don't know how much chicken costs where you live, but it's probably cheaper to buy chicken thighs and fajita vegetables (frozen) separately.