Is there anything better?

is there anything better?

Yup...bowl of Captain Crunch...

I don't like this particular brand of bait, where's the effort nowadays?

Millennials are too lazy to put any effort into their shitposting

The sound of it hitting the trash bag.

Buying a home.

yes

being dead or anything else

yes, many things are better: butter on toast. cheese on toast. egg on toast. bacon mayo lettuce and tomato on toast. vegemite on toast. peanut butter on toast. bananas on toast. sardines on toast. sugar on toast. olive oil on toast. chocolate on toast. toast on toast. pizza on toast. mushrooms on toast. pesto on toast. beans on toast. ice cream on toast.

People just want avocado on toast because they are FUCKING KIDDING THEMSELVES!

Why is there such kneejerk reaction to avocado toast? Very innocuous food imo. Avocado may be a meme but still

It's great with egg yolk dripped over

yeah, natto toast.

I love avocados, but ever since I heard its massive production is ruining the environment i stopped buying them.

Yes, avocado toast without that piece of shit soap herb

>being a genetic reject

>being this salty about his genetic failures

Cilantro's fine. Rosemary's the pine soap herb.

>muh genetic inferiority

they are trees, big fucking trees, more tress equals more oxygen. I swear to god every year people find more shit to complain about, specially the enviroment nuts.

>no sardines

Pleb

>natto on anything but rice or in a maki roll
You need to fucking die my man

It takes a lot of water to grow though

>being this dumb...

So its just avocado on toast? Is there a special kind of toast or can it just be any toast?

Owning a house

Once you own a house, is there anything better?

Avocado toast is the meme, not avocados or toast by themselves

i made that up before it was even a thing, like ten years ago. not even memeing.
therefore, no there is nothing better, it is great, avocado, salt and pepper on toast fucks yes bring it on

Yeah. I look at avocados like hard boiled eggs. They need salt. It's a fat and protein source but it's really kind of bland without a sprinkle of salt, or hot sauce. I wouldn't slather a piece of toast with hard boiled egg like that. I'd rather eat the avocado or egg plain, than mushed on toast.

samefagging so hard. Cilantro tastes like utter trash

You have a genetic defect if you think Cilantro tastes like soap, look it up.

Cheesebread, tempura avocado, soft boiled egg, and maybe a chive flower just to be a dirty fucking millennial princess.

>and maybe a chive flower just to be a dirty fucking millennial princess.

I've never wanted to hate fuck someone more than I do right now.

if it makes you feel any better, chive flowers are functional - they're like a splash of colour that still tastes like chives. Also I'm already lubed up.

>millions of people from several different countries use it in their cooking, but I think it tastes bad, so they must all be wrong
I'm sorry you lost the genetic lottery, user.

>chive flowers

Can attest as I grow chives and use the flowers as an added garnish. Don't know anything about hate fucks or lube, however, as my women never need any help with additional lubrication.

>as my women never need...

Dear Diary, as I gazed upon the front page of /ck I spied the cringiest post of the 5th of June, 2017. It may actually be the worst post of the entire year, but only time will tell. For now, I close on this note and retire. I live to read /ck another day, but unsure if I want to anymore.

-Anonymous, 5th of June, 2017

I do not own a vagina.

I do however grow chives as well - hence using flowers as functional garnishes to impress nobody in particular (friends, family, girlfriend who doesn't give two phucs)

Shut the fuck up, you're both cringe

Please. We're all cringe.

>eat this
>suddenly my bank account is emptied and I can't afford a house

>>/reddit/

>this is tumblr """banter"""

I work in a hip kitchen.

I make so many of these every day. :(

It's also the type of stuff you'd see on 4clam back in the good ol days before people started comparing every post to another more popular site like cancerous faggots.

You can allllll fuck off.

I can smell your yeasty vagina from here sweetie

looks p f'in good to be honest wit you family

Natto with bread actually goes together much better than you'd think. I've also tried it many times. It tastes great if you love the fermented savory flavor of natto in general.

spoken like someone who has never seen a tropical fruit plantation. There are banana plantations so big that they can completely (and do) alter a watershed, tropical soils are actually very poor so nutrient inputs are high as is subsequent runoff/leaching

This is a meme? Ive been eating avocado on toast all my life. Im not from the US though.

someone has sand in their vagina
go kys you fuck

Buttered and coconut oil spreaded avocado toast for good rich taste

I was looking for informatiom about tropical fruit plantations. So glad I came here and found an expert.

Fag.

Holy shit I just had something like this.
Basically
>Toasted daves killer bread
>avocado mixed with cole slaw base with no mayo but red wine vinegar
>Also a layer or marinated cucumber slices that have been sitting in soy sauce for a few hours.

Honestly ..avoid the red wine vinegar..it was ight though

yes, most other foods

>what are shipping emissions
god how does someone as stupid as you even exist

Natto on buttered toast with a slice of smoked cheese and roasted sesame.
s'good.

I do like some natto mixed with rice and some hot Chinese mustard though.

>tfw eating natto seasoned with hot asian yellow mustard, scallion, and raw egg on top of rice seasoned with a bit of furikake

*blocks your path*

put a poached egg on it

Looks like you tried to pan rape a piece of wheat bread with some fucking hideous mess of greens and veg.

Why do you west coast assholes place bitter foods together and expect people to like it?

>bitter foods
If cilantro, avocado, lime and crushed pepper is bitter to you than you need to get your tastebuds checked
It doesn't look like that bread is burnt either
That's a perfectly good looking avocado toast to me, though I hate the meme and would never pay for it at a restaurant when it costs 500% less to make just as much of it at home

It's a smelly, burnt mess on an unglutenized bread. It's dry and shitty. It's what healthy people eat because they think sticks of burnt grass are good for them.

>soggy liquidy mess

sorry, that's too high level for me
I don't think my stomach could take it

nice bait
it looks like a standard whole red wheat pan loaf
If you've never baked a whole red wheat dough I'll give you a breakdown
They end up a bit dense because of the hardness of the flour. Never end up as soft or light as the whiter flours but has a bit more of a wheaty flavor due to the lack of processing. I'm not a fan personally of the texture (like you said, it's a bit chewy), but the flavor is nice in some cases. it's impossible to tell how developed the gluten is in this bread due to how little you can see. from what is visible near the crust it looks about right though. Try baking a loaf from whole red wheat and come back with results and pics before you shit on this. The only thing you can really criticize from this pic is the price they probably peddle this stupid meme at.
t. used to work at bakery with a hipster customer base that would eat up avocado toast at 11+ dollars per 2 slices just for the meme.
Literally our best seller and greatest margin. Cost us half a hoss avocado, a few cents in herbs, and two slices from a 2kg country sourdough loaf to make (totalled almost 1 dollar in ingredients to make) and charged 8 dollars.

It looks like avacado garbage spread over a loaf of brown with some other cilantro shit spread into it and a lemon tossed into a pan.

It's the most careless dish I've ever seen and it just says 'mouth garbage' to me. Am I wrong? Or is this fancy greatness? Cause it looks like eating a garborator output.

I don't get the cilantro craze. It doesn't taste like soap to me but it's still just small, bitter leaves. Not even a nice kind of bitter like hops in a beer or many other things, bitter like a pill with the texture of soggy lettuce.

Or fucking avacado, it's just olive oil in a cunting vegetable. People are fucking stupid and boring.

>lemon
your bait got worse as replies increased

what's that square of shit in the corner of that pan?

Nah senpai. I guess avocado is alright if you want something buttery. I will hate it because it's fucking everywhere and you can't have a fancy meal out without somebody trying to sneak in an avocado to an established recipe.

YOu don't even bother to look before you type, do you? Why don't you people self annihilate?

Stop jibbering in fat white wannabe japanese please.

Tbh senpai you might be happier on reddit

of course.. sen pai.

>anything better
Tacos everytime

So you're either embarrassingly old to be on Veeky Forums or underage b&

BASED TRASHBAG SWATTER

stop buying avocado toast

Wait, so this is actually a thing and not a meme? For what purpose? Is it actually anything out of the ordinary?

can anyone give me a rundown on avocado? it has literally no flavor so i don't understand this meme

They have flavor, it's just that good ones are kind of hard to get unless you live where they grow.

They suffer from the same problems a lot of produce does where they're harvested way early so that they don't rot in transport, and then they never quite ripen properly.

The meme is some out of touch richfag claimed the reason millennials can't afford housing is avodado toast.

Saw this posted on normiebook today.

Go to bed grandpa