Is Wendy's really as good as it sounds?

Is Wendy's really as good as it sounds?

All fast food is trash, and now that it's not even price competitive it's useless.

wendy's is probably the worst of the big fast food chains
noticeably lower quality.
it used to be much better. i don't know what happened

burger king is the worst, no comparison

last time I got a burger from wendys the fucking thing had me covered in grease before I even got it out of the wrapper. damn thing was literally dripping with it.

Wendy's is dependent entirely on the staff, which is what happens when your foodstuffs isnt all precooked and thrown in a microwave to heat it up.

A good Wendy's is easily the best fast food, a bad Wendy's is barely above burger king.

Nope. All the Wendy's I've been to are the same and I've been to 4 of em in the NYC area.

All greasy af.

>I've been to 4 Wendy's in one city
>they're all trash
Maybe the people in your city are trash

nah. it's the ingredients that suck at wendy's
worst cheese, worst bread, worst meat.
spicy chicken is pretty good but i don't eat fast food chicken for ethical reasons

Because chickens have feelings. Right

i worked in agriculture. it's not pretty

Well they were all blacks working there so maybe u got a point

>NYC
That's your problem

Wendy's double burger with a small fry and a drink is pretty based

The single burgers are a bit disappointing because the patties are thin, one of the few places where a double should be default

Well, at least wendy has the best twitter account.

I only get the spicy chicken sandwich at wendys, it's pretty good.

McDonalds is the lowest quality.

BK is way worse than Mcdonalds
Mcdonalds is pretty nasty but it's at least incredibly consistent

5 Guys > Carl's Jr > In-N-Out > Wataburger > Sonic > Wendy's > Burger King > White Castle > McDonalds

>5 guys on top
>no whataburger

kys

>5 Guys
Ebin

>rating whatameme

You can't see the Wataburger written
RIGHT FUCKING THERE?

>A good Wendy's is easily the best fast food
You spelled ChickFilA wrong

oh fuck i didnt see it my bad. i just saw overpriced guys and i got triggered

np. They are expensive, but I was rating on taste alone.

This. Burger King sucks ass compared to McD

White Castle moves to the front of the line if it's 2 am and you're drunk.

ok then youre ok my man. they are good but i never go because of price

i would put sonic bottom though. never had a good burger from them, just get the corn dogs.

Drunk at 2 is either White Castle or Jack in the Box. I don't think there is a city that has both.

I go rarely. Like once a year, maybe.

>burgerking
>always niggers working there
>niggers are known to be the #1 to fuck with your food
>pissing in the pickles
>spitting on your lettuce
>buns always soggy (hmm i wonder why)

mcdonalds is better
wendys can be hit or miss, when its good its really good but when its bad its really bad

white castle should be 5th on that list...

>I don't think there is a city that has both.
Indianapolis. I got 2 White Castles and a JitB within 10 minutes of my apartment.

So which is it at drunk o'clock? greeezy burgers and tacos or greeezy mini-burgers?

>So which is it at drunk o'clock? greeezy burgers and tacos or greeezy mini-burgers?
Yes.

Just get some fucking tacos. Real tacos, not from a national or regional chain.

This

In LA with mexicans in wendys its pretty good, in the south with blacks at wendys it was the worst thing i ever bought and didnt eat

>the south with blacks

LMAO. Good luck finding a restaraunt in the south w/o nignog cooks and servers unless you go somewhere like east tennessee or West VA and then you're dealing with white trash which are the same as nignogs.

SEVERELY
UNDERRATED
POST!!!

>in Cumberland for the day
>see White Castle and my mouth salivates like crazy
>walk in and I'm surrounded by nigs in a 1:20 ratio
>hear nothing but Ebonics, even from the cashier
>women walks in and runs to the counter as I'm ordering and starts screaming at a fry cook in the back about her "little girl."
>the whole staff is yelling at this fry cook and nothing is getting done for about half a minute
>the two negresses involved are sobbing at this point
>go sit down in the corner
>my food comes out like normal in 4 minutes to my surprise

It was still some of the best fast food I've had in a while

Midwest Wendy's are pretty good desu

After the old man Wendy CEO passed away, it turned to shit.

>MFW he is actually dead on

in hawaii wendys is one of the more reputable fast food chains.
burger king, taco bell, and mcdonalds are super hit or miss
jack in the box and popeyes tend to be the most consistent

I have to drive all the way up Pendleton Pike to the Taco Bell in Irvington because the one on Post and 38th is full nig and the one inside of 465 is 3/4 nig, and neither gets my food right.

The only times Burger King is inconsistent is when it's slightly better than expected. McDonald's is consistently shit every the time.

I agree (thanks for the (you))

>it used to be much better. i don't know what happened

Same thing that happened to KFC and all the other big chains

Founder died

Sanders was a meme, but he used to literally drive around to restaurants and surprise inspect the kitchens and give people shit if they weren't up to snuff. Same for Thomas and Hershey.

i fucking love the Big Tasty Bacon, i think i´m addicted. I can´t passa McDonalds without buying one. It Hurts me because i literally spend my last 5€ on this fucking burger

>Sanders was an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
I will make you famous.

The myths surrounding Sanders WAS.

Eat shit, the meaning of words change.

All units of information are memes. They sexually compete in the collective unconscious.

salty

A person cannot by definition be a meme. You quite clearly stated that Sanders was a meme.
The meaning of the word meme has not changed.
You are a retard.

Sanders himself wasn't a meme, but the idea of him was.

Shut up you memey fuck

>Carls meme

>being this much of a Reddit cuck
Time for you to go back newfaggot

>hurr durr we don't cut corners thats why we have square burgers Xd
>cups are round
fuck this place

if its run by blacks its almost guaranteed to be garbage. I've been to one good KFC in my life and it was run entirely by whites.

5 guys is a meme they're expensive as hell and dont taste that good.

>sonic above anything else on that list

WRONG! Sonic's food is horrible. They only exist because of their beverages mainly slushies. If we had 7-11's here I would never go to Sonic again.

I know they are all shit but I seriously can't believe you agree that McDonald's is better than Burger King. Mc stuff is limp, soggy and bland. Bk isn't much better but at least it's more puffy and lively looking. And darker, mc stuff has a suspiciously light hue.

They aren't even circle jerking. You're just projecting.

>and now that it's not even price competitive it's useless.

this is the thing I don't understand about people who eat fast food these days

You can literally spend a buck or two more and get something much better at a sit down restaurant and it's still about as quick as "fast" food......at least in Nashville, Tn and Dallas, Tx

Not him, but they make an alright burger for a good price. I wouldn't put it in second place, though.

Not a burger place, but what does Veeky Forums feel about Church's Chicken? I go nuts for that stuff and the Texas Pete hot sauce, definitely a comfort food after a long road trip. I think it blows other fried chicken places out of the water (I actually couldn't swallow the food the couple times I tried Popeye's).

If it's relevant, I live in a part of California where the Church's tend to be run/staffed by Indians.