Drinking from a can

Why the fuck do people do this???

Its fucking disgusting, all kinds of dust and shit are on the outside of those cans, all kind of people touched them 93942 times in the store and yet, people still enjoy putting their lips on them...
You might as well go outside and lick a door handle, its fucking repulsive

because i'm an alcoholic

Because I was the most carbonation for my mixed drinks desu

I literally never considered that before. thanks OP

>Because I was the most carbonation

If you're not fucking retarded you wipe the top of the can

I guess that's why europeans walk around with a straw in their canned beverages, looks stupid though.

Ever since the 80's ended, people don't store soda open in 6 pack rings...because pic.

Since soda is now hermetically sealed in boxes ever since and touched by no one but you? Tops of cans are clean from the factory dude. Stop being crazy!

If you're in a 7-11, I guess you are the kind of person that should eschew soda fountains, where creepy hep A users might touch their cup to the spigot, and pass it on to you. Get a bottle and take it home and pour into a glass and use a straw?

i prefer to look retarded than to catch AIDS from a sprite

You're told to cut the rings. Only weird foreign brands still use them, but then Pelligrino is covered with little foil lids.

Why did you go to the Korean market, dipshit?

How many people do you know who have ever got sick from drinking from a can, discounting people who shared a can with their homosexual lover and got mono.

im not amerifriend, we dont have such in Yurop

I'm sorry, akhmed.

no prob Paquito, not your fault

>Its fucking disgusting, all kinds of dust and shit are on the outside of those cans, all kind of people touched them 93942 times in the store and yet, people still enjoy putting their lips on them...
>You might as well go outside and lick a door handle, its fucking repulsive

Agreed, I always piss on the can first, as the ammonia in the urine kills any bacteria on the can.

I manage a liqour store, I throw THOUSANDS of them away a week.

Because I have a healthy immune system.

do americans really do that?

MAN im tryin to cold one with boys ur just jealous cuz ur under 18

Do you have allergies op?
And no the allergy you have for vagina's does not count.

The taste of warehouse rat piss makes it authentic.

Are you the same stupid ocd germaphobe who usually makes this thread?

is this the standard for the modem male body? How do we compete?

I'm European and I've never seen that

>soda made with sugar is actually noteworthy for Americans

It means cane sugar as opposed to beet sugar which most commercial sugar is. Yes even in Europe

Oh boy, another mom science thread
>omg it's like so icky you're going to get sick omg

Use a straw idiot