Does anyone use these when eating wings?

Does anyone use these when eating wings?

Cool robot hands OP, why yes I use my hands while eating wings

They are wings holders you mongrel

no, i hate washing gadgets

Christ, that has to be the most numale thing I've ever seen.

throw them right in the dishwasher or soak them in soap water, not hard

do these work with vegan wings too?

How the fuck you supposed to eat the crispy ends

I wash my hands after wings. I think if need these on both hands, then your wings are tough and underdone. A good chickenwing will fall off the bone when you bite into it. Therefore, you need only one hand. The other hand can hold your napkin, of course.

These are only for vegan wings.

Numale here, it disgusts us too.

I use a fork and a knife.

Use one at a time?

i rarely use cutlery at all. i eat at home on my own so no one sees me when i eat pasta rice potatoes steak etc. with my hands. makes me feel like a viking desu

>He doesn't eat chicken wings with finger legos

It's the current year!

>It's the current year!

Hahahahah! I love this! It's delightfully meta. Mind if I use it from time to time, friend?

I use a staple remover. Learn how to multitask your tools, OP.

>I use a staple remover. Learn how to multitask your tools, OP.
Hahahaha.

Fucking augs get off my board

eat it with your hands like a man you weakling

We can't all be in the 1%, OP.

Fags, probably.

so do those cost $8 a pair or 50 cents a pair?

fuck u

not even taylor swift would be this gay over wings. so you lick your fingers. big deal. if you use these in public, they will remember it and if you ever land in prison, even 20 years later, youll have a prolapsed anus within 5 minutes of the jailer walking away. dont use these, man.,

yes. they work with kale chips as well. and with 45s. try that last one please, to your skull. thanks

You don't eat with your hands and lick your fingers because that's how you get pinworms.

My apologies to fags.

do americans really do that???

I actually have done this before when I was a child around 7 years old.

Wash yo fuckin hands nigga

I have never once licked my fingers. It's disgusting. Not because of bacteria or illness, only because it's disgusting and the only people I ever see do this are insanely obese like they want to eat their fingers once the food is gone. I use a napkin then wash my hands like a civilized human.

I simply wear food safe gloves

how about a fucking napkin

no

>pinworms
Try not living in the 3rd world

>do americans really do that???
Californians are NOT American

>vegan wings
How would that even work? What would they substitute for the bone? A piece of bamboo? Pls tell me it's a meme

>vegan
>wings
There's a special place in Hell for vegans who put the names of real food onto their slop

Transexual here. They are shameful to me too. That said fuck eating wings unless I'm home and can conveniently wash up... And boneless bites are ambrosia from heaven.

/thread

underrated