/fat/ thread

Who else /fat/ here?

>be 5'6 135 lb
>just ate 500g of cottage cheese and frozen leafy greens

I'm absolutely disgusted with myself but can't stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

deltadentalins.com/oral_health/overbrushing.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27422504
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21781980
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26384657
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27621707
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/46/4/557.full.pdf
press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem-57-2-316?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2279566/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300080
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post tits?

not him, but this is a worksafe board

here is a good tip
whenever you are hungry or just crave food drink two full glasses of water
water will make you full plus d rink enough and you will feel too sick to eat anything

What I've actually been doing is simply brushing my teeth more often. The shit minty toothpaste flavor and mouthwash kills my appetite for a bit

here's a good tip

stop eating so much fat ass

You're also slowly wearing your teeth down, sibling term benefits as well.

>be 5'6 135 lb

No one even referencing OP's normal weight.

How is that?

lewd

Same, it stops hunger for hours for me.

Im skinnyfat. I average 2k a day which is too much since I barely move. If you struggle with eating chiefly find a hobby, a consumption device. it will burn calories or distract from the need to eat.

If youre addicted to food, you MUST throw yourself into something HARD and make it worth more than hunger pangs.

I am 6'2 and 170. Ive been 150 and 185 before, big difference. Always based on what Im doing. If youre overweight its hard, but when you go to eat, take half what you would normally. Eat half. Possibly 4/5, 3/4 etc. And rest. Move the other portion to another room entirely and get into something. It helps, but it takes time.

I youre feeling sad, in need of food, go for a 20 minute walk. Walk, not run. Walk. Dont indulge because you did exercise. Walk for joy, it feels good. Youll feel good.

I imagine you'd wanna actually adjust to smaller amounts of food in the long term. Filling your stomach all the time even with water wouldn't help probably.

deltadentalins.com/oral_health/overbrushing.html

or the fact that he is "disgusted with himself" for eating cottage cheese and vegetables

that's normal weight for your height you fucking moron manlet

also if you are craving that savory umami flavor and a filling sensation just microwave like 2 cups of water and add vegetable or miso broth and whatever spices you want

>5'6
>135 lb
>fat
What?

ITS A GRILL

Okay, but still. That's pretty good.

Thread was supposed to be a joke but there's so many fat shits here they just looked right past the obvious humor and started posting

Dude I know that feel.
6'0 170 pounds
Had one soft shell from tj's, a spinach and sunflower seed salad and 2 hot dogs with doritos!!

>be 5'6 135 lb

>Fat

try again

Fuck it. Embrace life.
Yes that is a pizza ranch tattoo

i'm 5'10, 200

Feelin good baby

fat

Whatever rocks your socks, I guess.

It's skinnyfat at least.

>tfw 6'2
>270 lbs
Fucking kill me already before my body does.

Here's a cat. Now start working out, dumbass

Moot cat...

>be 6'4
>tfw 317lbs

That cat's gonna get electercuted

5'11
225lbs

slowly losing weight thanks to u cu/ck/s and fit-tards

>Do waterfast
>lose 1-2 lbs a day

This is weight loss on easy mode

>that weight and height
>fat
I don't understand. Are you joking? That's my exact same height and weight. Do you have literally no muscle?

Waterfasting is literally a retarded meme. You do realize that a lot of that is going to be muscle too right? You need to diet with a slow caloric deficit you short-cut taking fatty, getting all your vitamins and minerals and amino acids. Waterfasting is such a dangerous and moronic fad diet

BTW you're full of shit. There's 3500 calories in 1lb of fat. There's no way your BMR is that high unless you're 500lbs.

Fasting boosts your BMR so you burn more calories on it than normal.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27422504
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21781980
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26384657
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27621707

Fasting makes you lose primarily fat and muscle loss is negligible.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/46/4/557.full.pdf
press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem-57-2-316?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2279566/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300080
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801

Of course it makes sense because why would animals and humans lose muscle mass if they're hungry, food used to be scarce and losing muscle mass first instead of fat would result in the worsen ability to hunt and find food and death.

>Fasting boosts your BMR so you burn more calories on it than normal.
not 3500 calories worth you imbecile. Much of weight loss is water-weight, since it does cause you to enter ketosis.

>6'
>245lbs

i feel fat as fuck, but people tell me I just look like a big guy. I want to lose at least 60 lbs

I know what you mean my dude. I'm 6' as well and was at 208 at my lowest when I was working. I quit my job and now I'm 243. I just want to be steady 210 again.

It's still unhealthy. I'm in the same boat and I don't want to deal with diabetes later on so I started working out 2 months ago.

Big guy