Japanese Sex Ring Served Curry Rice Over Naked Girls

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/02/tokyo-police-claim-prostitution-ring-let-customers-eat-curry-rice-off-a-naked-womans-body/
>Tokyo metropolitan police say they’ve recently broken up a prostitution ring which offered, among other things, nyotaimori services. Literally meaning “served on a woman’s body,” nyotaimori generally refers to the practice of laying out morsels of sushi on the body of a naked woman. This group, though, which went by the name Scandal, didn’t use sushi for its nyotaimori meals, but instead covered the woman’s body with curry and rice, according to investigators.

>Scandal also offered more mundane sexual services, such as dispatching call girls to customers’ hotel rooms. Primarily active in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo, a total of eight alleged members of the group, including the 36-year-old man identified by the police as its leaders, have been arrested, with the police estimating Scandal’s activities as having brought in roughly 900 million yen (US$8.1 million) for the organization.

>Police reports released so far don’t delve into the details of how exactly the nyotaimori curry rice was served and eaten. Placing pieces of sushi, with their flat, stable bases, on a human body is one thing, but curry rice is essentially shapeless, which is why it’s ordinarily served on plates with upturned rims or in bowls. It seems like pouring it over a woman’s body would cause it all to go sliding onto the table, and from there the floor, but if you’re the type of person who orders your food from prostitution rings, odds are your culinary choices aren’t dictated by practicality or cleanliness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sōkaiya
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/when-yakuza-come-calling-one-five-japanese-companies-admit-paying-them/321327/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4581222/Katy-Perry-shares-scenes-look-Bon-App-tit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japs are animals

How is this a scandal?

I didn't realise that was illegal in Japan.
I've been reading about folks eating sushi off naked women for at least 20 years.

>Veeky Forums: gooks and prostitution
/Thread

When former powerful countries decline - weird cultural traits seem to emerge. Japan, Britain... Americas going to be interesting in the next 50 years

>I didn't realise that was illegal in Japan.
From what I've heard, it's not. Apparently only penis in vagina is considered prostituion, and soaplands (handjobs), blowjobs and anal are in a legally gray area.

>When former powerful countries decline
>Britain
No. No, Britain was always full of fucking weirdos. Even before their irrelevance.

They were serving rice improperly.

That makes sense.

R u gay?
If they weren't ducking the tax man and got the permits probably wouldn't be.
>Japanese sexual practises have anything to do with their success in the last century.

The girls weren't 2D

"Can you get the cook, I found a pubic hair in my rice."

Reminds me of that one Inmu video where there were two dudes eating shit.
So they eat curry coming out of a girl's ass then.

Prostitution is legal there, too. We've had threads about it on /trv/. I already know which brothel I'm going to go to -- they have one with lactating women who will squirt milk on me.

imagine if you go to this place, but the girls left are from india

I also don's see what this is about.

-She is not having sex.
-She gets money.
-It is consensual.
-It is private.
-Men acknowledge to her that she is more beautiful than regular women.

They probably didn't give their kickbacks to the police in time.

than what's this fuss about ?
in japan you probably can get shat on by retarded crossdressers but you can't eat rice on a woman ?

Japanese police are straight up pimps. This group either didn't play by their rules, didn't pay them off properly, or accidentally got enough spotlight that whichever politician is their best customer has to shut them down to save face.

Or they were competing with the yakuza which is recognized by the government.

that's impressive

Aren't the yakuza a lot more civilized than the wop, mick, spic or nog bangers?

they probably were doing shit that actually WAS illegal too

Uh, it's already getting pretty interesting

Yep, same with the Chinese Triad, piss them off though and you're going to be eating your own dick and sucking jizz from your disembodied balls

I fucking love naked girls AND jap curry so this sounds like a win-win.

How on earth is this news? Eating food off of naked whores has been a thing for fucking ever now. Especially eating sushi off of nip whores.

The Yakuza have a lot more skin in the game than ethnic minority gangs. They want the system to keep running smoothly so they can skim the cream off the top. It's why the Yakuza erase Blacks who attempt to be "thug niggas" in Japan; they kill the golden goose. The Yakuza are some of the most ardent supporters of traditional Shinto ceremonies and are often the most devout when it comes time for festivals and holidays.

A popular criminal strategy is for a Yakuza gang to buy a large amount of stock in a corporation and have a goon show up at a board meeting. He'll stand up, declare himself part of the Yakuza and make his demands. If the board members do anything but agree he'll immediately begin to disrobe while screaming and howling, yelling out the windows and running around the office making a mess. The corporation is threatened with shame and ridicule if they don't pay up.

>Americas going to be interesting in the next 50 years

did you miss the whole neon haired sjw genderfluid smallfat otherkin shit going on here

>A popular criminal strategy is for a Yakuza gang to buy a large amount of stock in a corporation and have a goon show up at a board meeting. He'll stand up, declare himself part of the Yakuza and make his demands. If the board members do anything but agree he'll immediately begin to disrobe while screaming and howling, yelling out the windows and running around the office making a mess. The corporation is threatened with shame and ridicule if they don't pay up.
I really doubt that's true.

Urge to go to Japan is rising

I guess because it's a prostitution ring, the food part is just an extension of what was really going on. I wouldn't say it's news either. Just a cheap way to get clicks.

he said it on an anonymous image board, it must be true

That's not interesting, it's just retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sōkaiya
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/when-yakuza-come-calling-one-five-japanese-companies-admit-paying-them/321327/

So a literal yakuza tactic is to chimp out? Wow.

Are you telling me people pay money to the yakuza to stop them from screeching reeeeeeeeeeee and going full peepee poopoo in their offices?

>I've been reading about folks eating sushi off naked women for at least 20 years.

I've been to events with this.

>A popular criminal strategy is for a Yakuza gang to buy a large amount of stock in a corporation and have a goon show up at a board meeting. He'll stand up, declare himself part of the Yakuza and make his demands. If the board members do anything but agree he'll immediately begin to disrobe while screaming and howling, yelling out the windows and running around the office making a mess. The corporation is threatened with shame and ridicule if they don't pay up.

Does this tactic work outside of Japan?

So apparently Katy Perry did this recently for some music video. See picrelated.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4581222/Katy-Perry-shares-scenes-look-Bon-App-tit.html

No, you just get arrested

>curry rice
The only offensive thing about this is they didn't choose a more luxurious food. This would be like eating Big Macs off a naked body.

>people want to have sex
>some people want to cut out the middle (wo)man and just pay for it
>"omg how dare they, arrest them"

>This would be like eating Big Macs off a naked body.

>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/when-yakuza-come-calling-one-five-japanese-companies-admit-paying-them/321327/
>japanese companies are blackmailed by people obsessed with traditions which will throw an autistic fit if they are not listened

well that explains a lot about the direction nintendo is going with their products

You mean they don't even make any threats?
Some guy acting like a monkey in their business meetings is enough to shame you?

What the fuck?

>bashing britain
>is typing in english

holy shit, i just got owned hard

Or shot. When I was working a data center in Dallas, the owner had armed security and a small armory on site.

This. Prostitution in Japan is a legal grey area and by exploiting loopholes. Nearly all whore houses, soaplands, gambling, the entertainment industry, JAVs etc are run by the Yakuza. The police consider yakuza "a necessary evil" and basically get paid off to allow them to operate to an extent.

The guys in OPs article sound like half a dozen blokes managed to blackmail some chicks into doing this shit and they were operating on their own.

I really don't see the appeal of eating food off of someone.

In murrica you will get shot dead. You chimp out, you're a potential threat. Deadly force legal.

Ever put a shot of booze between a girl's tits? Same idea I guess.

Stuff like licking melted chocolate off a girl's tits I can get behind, but sushi just seems weird, like, if you're plucking it off with chopsticks and eating it normally, why even bother paying a girl to be your naked table

Don't get how this is news. Nyotaimori isn't uncommon in high level business and Yakuza gatherings

Do they put a frosted glass cutting board over her pussy?

How did you restrain yourself from posting anime with that weeb response, faggot?

Rekt, kek.

I have America to thank for that

I'm so glad I don't live in Japan. Everyone's broke, no one's having sex, the Yakuza own everything and chimp out at business meetings, what a weird country

Two wasn't enough. Or it was too many. We may never know.

Notice how one entire third of the text OP took from the article references how weird the choice of food to do with the already known activity is in combination.

Just general power fantasies. Dehumanization and opulence. Pretty basic concepts my man.
>I am going to have a pretty girl as a table, people will think that 'wow he has a girl that pretty as a table he probably has a more pretty girl for fucking'.

>no one's having sex
prostitution culture is accepted in highschools my dude, japs fuck quite a lot. They just don't conceive.

They also don't tell nosy fucking reporters who they are fucking. Sexless marriages are a big problem, but usually one or two of the people in the marriage is fucking on the side. A good chunk of the women in the happening bar I used to go to were married women.

I think they are more mad at the mess than the prostitution.
think of an american brothels that would serve a bowl of 'go 'za with each blowjob.

Age of consent is 13/14 over there. 13 in some areas, 14 in others

So, since this is such a well-known practice, how does it even work anymore? When the people on the streets see some crazy naked guy dancing in office windows, don't they automatically thing, "Oh, there goes that wacky Yakuza again!"

Better than "seaweed sake" I suppose.

The rich do this all the time here in the West for some reason, only they call it "art". Everyone has bound to have seen that picture of Hugh Jackman at that Hollywood party where a naked female model lay on a table covered in syrup, with a little girl wandering around in the background?

Seems to be working very well for the feminists...

the consent of the girl is there to protect the kid from the law, but is overrun by the illegality for an adult to fuck a kid. Basically it's legal for her, illegal for you. So you can't blackmail a kid after a rape with a "it's too late" strategy.

This one probably didn't go through the proper channels.

Insufficient tentacles.

www.milkybaby.jp

They allow foreigners. I asked.

>typing in english
Well, not exactly. Typing using the Latin character set. Using those characters to form words in English.

You can dip your ebi against her vag to get some of that special sauce.

Don't put the wasabi on top first, that's just cruel.

>www.milkybaby.jp
Fucking shocked they have an English section. Most of the fun places actually go out of their way to make most of the text a jpeg so non-Japanese speakers can't translate them or get any information

>Seems to be working very well for the feminists...
not only feminists
nowadays every motherfucker with an opinion can cause a shitstorm just by sperging out on twitter and waiting until enough retards rally behind his idea no matter how retarded it is
>as societies evolve, the focus is shifted from common sense problems to image and PR bullshit
>the future will consist of huge conglomerates being managed by a vocal minority of /r9k/ tier REEEEEEing sperglords
I want off this ride.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sōkaiya
You truly learn something more everyday, holy shit.

It's like the restaurant version of a striptease. You get to slowly watch as the body gets more uncovered, and you can enjoy a nice meal at the same time.

Not only that, but a bit of research shows that you have to be super respectful too. You can't make derogatory marks, you can't eat directly off the body (have to pick it up with chopsticks), can't try to make conversation with the model. Bascially can't be a creeper like people at a titty bar might be. I get why people see it as weird or demeaning, but I can also totally see why it's a thing.

So it wasn't just a meme

>it is consensual
You don't know how sex rings work, do you

> muh sex trafficking
Neither do you, apparently.

>prostitution can totally work in a free market!
How's high school, enlightened libertarian?

i'd probably have them build 2 rice mount fujis where the breasts would be and put some curry in the crater.

then i'd turn her over and snort cocaine out of her asshole.

girugamesh!

>i wish i hadn't dropped out
stay in school, kids

Fucking what is nyotaimori?

Read the OP.

>pregnant prostitution
Nice

curry rice is more filling hermano

>sushi
meanwhile chiefs sperg out this much about NO PLEASE HANDLE FAST DON'T WARM THE RICE WITH YOUR HANDS
inb4 faggot
wouldn't eat sushi from any type of a body

Neither your greentext nor your comment make any sense.

I'm an expat/sexpat in Asia, BTW. The prostitution here is widespread, has little if any coercion going on, and is fine. You'd have to go over to Thailand or Cambodia to find any sex slavery, and even then it's almost entirely in the low-end brothels for migrant workers.