Cooking with Satan

r8 breakfast
rare roast beef on cheddar jalapeno bagel with cream cheese
Fries cooked in extra virgin olive oil

Other urls found in this thread:

m.luckyvitamin.com/p-6326-advanced-research-membrane-complex-100-vegetarian-capsules?loc=US&site=google_base&utm_source=google&utm_medium=PLA&scid=scplp55471&sc_intid=55471&utm_campaign=SC_Shopping_Campaign_High_Value&gclid=Cj0KEQjwyN7JBRCZn7LKgb3ki8kBEiQAaLEsqp71l439WBcL4VFikx_Hh0YZz19R2er1miByhm7oQ9kaAscX8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&LanguageCode=EN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.11112/.11113

my harbor freight slicer just broke.
no more perfectly cooked roast beef

what is that NIN thing

what nin thing?

almost perfect. thanks

I see you mashed your mum's vag and ass together. Good job with the cream cheese. very appropriate

oh. and scallions i grew

Why the fuck did you put that on your mixer?

41+66.6/Our loss.

why not?

I love showing off my super identifiable mixer btw guys, along with my name it really makes me feel like a special figure in this community :3

oh yes. so special

We're all the dark lord naow

got nothing better to do than impersonate me?

namefags baka

why can't you just be like that dollar guy

I'd like to ask you the same question.

get a life

Not bad, Stan, but those fries look a bit gnarly and anaemic.

Sorry guys my little brother just killed himself. I can't post anymore.

>
>Harbor Freight
>Broke
huh?

Looks pretty fucking good.
Not sure if...

its not

what a sad excuse for a gyro

I spy a cheese cake in the making that we never go a fucking picture of.

Dont think that I've forgiven you, you mother fucker!

You really need to educate yourself on proper oil usage

What's the issue? The fries look decent. Barring the weird spots on the potato I don't see anything wrong. Do you think he cools them at too low a temperature?

Wait, I forgot in the other thread you said you got them for like $1 a bottle which is an insanely good deal.....with that said though, still seems too much falvorful oil for deep frying; but if you enojy, go for it

if I called you daddy would you shove a lightbulb into my dickhole Satan?

I'm not him, but you're right. He had like 15 bottles of the stuff. Was that olive oil?

yes

why don't you save that oil for correct usage and buy a more appropriate oil for deep frying?

Deep frying at or below the smokepoint of olive oil should only be done for shitty frozen cheesesticks and such......if you are deep frying food from scratch, you need to be about 450 or more typically

thanks for the b8
but my fries are gr8

lucky 7

because it's gay

What the fuck's going on here?

not as gay as the mlp stickers on your microwave in your mom's basement

yeah that's about how gay it is

Oh snap! Ya burnt!

Nice come back, for a 6 year old.

im not cooking today

good

Did you double fry them?

no. 3-4 times. idk

I'm making whole wheat pasta. Technically its 75% whole wheat and 25% semolina.

I added a little bit of spinach in the hopes that it would break up the brown monotony...

I am expecting the worst in terms of taste, so i may be pleasantly surprised.

But my wife got some bad blood sugar results back from the doc yesterday and we are trying some new things now. Doc says it is time to stop our carbo loaded and sugary ways.

m.luckyvitamin.com/p-6326-advanced-research-membrane-complex-100-vegetarian-capsules?loc=US&site=google_base&utm_source=google&utm_medium=PLA&scid=scplp55471&sc_intid=55471&utm_campaign=SC_Shopping_Campaign_High_Value&gclid=Cj0KEQjwyN7JBRCZn7LKgb3ki8kBEiQAaLEsqp71l439WBcL4VFikx_Hh0YZz19R2er1miByhm7oQ9kaAscX8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&LanguageCode=EN

green onions are good

I've never seen anyone do that before. I'm intrigued, but also repulsed...

Whole wheat pasta and chicken came out great. Didn't bother with pics because I had company.

Trent Reznor approves of this breakfast

i doubt it. his wife probably cucked him into being a vegan