Breakfast

How much time should it take to cook, eat, and clean a delicious, nutritious breakfast Veeky Forums? Is it practical to do so every morning before work? My go to is a simple three egg omlette with grits and toast, but even that takes about 45 minutes from taking out the first ingredient to putting away the last greasy dish after eating. I just want warm breakfast that isn't fast food.

Also, general breakfast thread I guess, so feel free to post go to dishes and experiments.

If I mixed together the dry ingredients for pancakes and put it in the fridge overnight, would it have a bad effect on the pancakes? I'm a nazi about measuring shit out to the gram and I don't like having to do all that in the morning

10 mins top for weekdays, greek yogurt and raw oatmeal with 2 cups of black coffee
weekends 1-1:30 hours, always involving mimosas or some kind of alcohol, and if im to hungover then its brunch some where that has mimosa specials

No, you don't even need to refridgerate it.

Just make fried eggs instead of an omelette, you could cut it down to 25 minutes.

I eat a bagel for breakfast and have a large early lunch.

Women shouldn't eat starch, especially fucking cake, for breakfast. Just have a boiled egg and some veggies. You will thank me when you are older, trust me.

I'm a boy though
w-wanna see?

A glass of whole milk and 30mg of adderal, patrician's choice.

>I'm a boy though
Are you underage? Nobody needs pancakes for breakfast other than little kids. Eat some meat, sonny. If you must, switch over to French Toast.

Piece of fruit and some yogurt. Maybe a piece of toast and coffee. Or a fruit smoothie. That ham-and-eggs breakfast idea is strictly marketing.

Get a Crock Pot and a timer and mix up a cup of steel cut oats with a quart of water and set it to kick off about 10 at night, by morning you'll have delicious oatmeal. Add honey and cinnamon and you're all set.

I'm guessing you don't watch Saturday cartoons either?

Checked, and sometimes when im stoned

Just cook a bunch of shit on sunday, portion it out into bowls for each day, cover, refrigerate, microwave the morning of. If that's too much then just protein shake. Ensure is good.

respect, m8

>take my brosience as gospel
if you want to convince people instead of just larp as a faux matyr from people rightfully telling you to fuck off you'll substantiate this shit

Milk breakfast master race. I prefer weed and alcohol to anything else though, especially stimulants.

About 30 seconds!

It takes me about 10 minutes tops.
A coffee, a few slices of baguette, and a bit of butter. Sometimes throw in homemade jam.
Simple, quick, and cheap.

>Eggs
>Bagel
>Coffee

Takes me ~10min total.

Depends what I'm doing.

I can crack out eggs over toast in like 10 minutes. When I go to make a really good omelet(omurice, or filling it with bacon and sauteed onions, peppers, etc) it's more like 20-25 minutes.

I think it depends on how much you like to eat. I like to eat a big breakfast, a small lunch, and then a medium dinner

I steam two eggs for eight minutes. I spend that eight minutes to shower and dry. Then two pieces of toast with butter or peanut butter cooking plus eating 12 minutes or even driving if need be isn't too bad...

couple of scrambled eggs with cheese and a pinch of salt takes 5 minutes or less
I like them with hot sauce.
thats my usual go-to when I don't feel like making over easy eggs, which take a bit longer but still quick.