What should I get from Red Robin?

What should I get from Red Robin?

Pissed off at how they'll only ever bring you 2 baskets of 4 fries each. Blatant false advertising.

directions to wendys

a milkshake.
tendies
and ask for a basket of fries like you would an appetizer.

>Go to Red Robin
>Place is not very busy, only a few customers
>Order and it still takes over 40 minutes for the food to finally arrive
>Tasted bad and ended up getting food poisoning from the burger
Even Burger King has better food and service.

Wise Guy burger

Nice old /pol/ pic, faggot.

Do they serve a BBQ sauce infused fry sauce in everywhere or just Utah. Fry sauce is everywhere in Utah but I've never been to a Red Robin outside of Utah, but that shit is like crack.

Yum

Brown woodpecker

Bacon guacamole double cheeseburger

>Veeky Forums
>/pol/
choose one

The Royal with over medium egg

Banzai Burger, no mayo, add bacon

I'm a fan of the Burning Love burger, minus the whole cooked jalapeno they kinda just plop on it.

If you live in my state, probably heroin.

When you go in, tell the waiter you're meeting some friends who already have a table. Act like you can see them, and walk past. Do not sit down. Continue on towards the back of the restaurant. You'll probably see a closet marked employees only, or maybe it's unmarked. Wait until nobody is looking, or you'll ruin your order. Open the door, and check that it looks like it is full of cleaning supplies. If it is, step inside, and shut the door behind you. You do not want to be disturbed during your feast. Towards the bottom of the closet there will be white bottles on the ground. They will probably read "Clorox" on the side. Pick one up. Crack it open, inhale deeply. Put the threaded rim of the jug to your lips, and glut yourself on tasty, delicious bleach.

A date with Lucas Werner.

Idaho too! It's bomb.

I usually get a tavern burger, yuengling lager and bottomless fries

i feel like he already chose /pol/