How do you like your yogurt, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your yogurt, Veeky Forums?

I like live active cultures.

with fruit and granola

This

Just with nothing. It must be eaten with a metal spoon though. Makes it taste better.

Either plain or vanilla.

I make my own yogurt from store bought whole milk and yogurt with active cultures, and that's what I have for breakfast on most days.

Chop up a banana, toss it in a skillet with a bit of butter, add some whole strawberries, blueberries, cherries or apples, heat it up, and pour it over a bowl of plain yogurt. Top it off with a handful of dry rolled oats, and that's a breakfast.

I also like to make a tzatziki type of sauce by sauteing onions, some garlic, and mixing them with shredded and drained cucumbers mixed in the yogurt with some salt and pepper. Stuff is the bomb on beef and pork.

I also use it as a replacement for buttermilk for cornbread and pancakes, and I'll add some to tomato sauces with Indian meals.

Plain yogurt is great stuff.

>not toasting your oats with a bit of brown sugar or the syrup from the fruits
Shiggy

I like activated almonds.

covered in bees.

in the trash

non fat yogurt with lots of aspartame, vanilla extract and roasted peanuts is really tasty.

I like it just fine, thanks

I too hate amerilard culture

>How do you like your yogurt, Veeky Forums?
T H I C C

Full fat greek, mixed smooth with a little milk and lemon curd. Usually with granola.

Get back up your tree, Jamal

whole greek yogurt
sliced apple
drizzle of honey

Vanilla regular or honey greek with milled linseed. Tasty and filling, also moderately healthy

Hung.

shaken

oats, maybe some maple syrup if its greek

I get the extra creamy (9% milkfat) Siggi's yogurt, "Rjoma-skyr" in Icelandic.

High fat Greek yogurt with walnuts and pine honey.

Greek.

Just like you like your ass-play, amirite user? xDxDxD

With fruit and fermented seaweed and rapeseed.

Are you Scandinavian?

Bulgarian

I want aware the Greeks had a special kind of ass play. Teach me your ways, oh great sage of butt stuff.

Shaken over mentholated, crushed ice then strained through cheese cloth

Are you a Faggot?

so does your mom in her ass and vag

Really gets my crayons sharpened.

Yes.
No

Its swine fodder. Sometimes pigs get inflammatory bowels from their normal fodder so they get this fermented stuff for 14 days and their bowels heal.

Trips well deserved. Just started making yogurt myself. I heard cultures from storebought yogurt only work for so many generations. Got any tips?

I usually do blueberries (or any berries) in mine along with some chia seeds & ground flax.

mostly vanilla with almonds, sometimes strawberry

I mix nonfat Greek Yogurt with almond butter, honey and a pinch of chili pepper and it turns out pretty good

Yeah I've never even heard of rapeseed oil outside of the context of Scandinavian food and fermenting everything also seems like a Nordic thing. I'm kind of sad that it's literally impossible to get Scandinavian food in the southern US.

What do the piggies eat exactly? The seaweed or the yogurt? I'm interested, maybe I can help my gut with this shit

This stuff is delicious

>I heard cultures from storebought yogurt only work for so many generations.

That may be true. I usually eat all the damn stuff before I can get more than 2 or 3 runs from the original batch.

What's helped me succeed and maintain consistency the most is using a cooler, and letting it run for about 24 hours. I use a stock pot to heat the milk, cool it, pitch about a half a quart of store bought yogurt, or of any I made before, and then I put the stock pot in a cooler and fill in the gaps with towels for more insulation. The cooler helps maintain the heat, and since I've been using it, I haven't had any failure regardless of using store bought or home made to inoculate the milk.

>I usually do blueberries (or any berries) in mine along with some chia seeds & ground flax.

this, fucking this
I eat this like 4 mornings a week (I add maple syrup too)

Cooked with rice, a squirt of lemon juice and mint

Rapeseed oil is canola oil.

With canned or fresh peaches, depending on the season, although OP's pic looks fuckin tasty.

This, runny yogurt just sucks, it's the reason I didn't like it as a kid, my mom always bought runny sugar-filled yogurt. Give me some of that rich and thicc Chobani Greek yogurt.

My grocery store never has the coffee flavored yogurt.

IT'S ALL I WANT IN THE WORLD

FAGE OR BUST

With a diced granny smith apple and some cinnamon, tastes vaguely of apple pie.

In curry.

Is that real? holy shit at this rate I'll just be living on a finely balanced nutri-paste before Autumn.

Just put a tbsp or so of instant Nescafé coffee powder (or German CARO Landkaffee if you can get it) and sugar to taste in some plain natural yoghurt. Tastes great.

They get a mix of fermented seaweed and rapeseed. I put it in my yougurt. If it get a llittle warm you can taste the fish

why is the honey photoshopped in?

did they not want people to think they didnt have honey?

Whys the fucking honey photoshopped in

>rapeseed
/d/ does agriculture

Ah, we'll see how long I can keep it going. Interesting how different your methods are from mine:

I only use 2 teaspoons of starter yogurt instead of a quart and I preheat the oven at 350F for exactly one minute, then throw the whole pot in there with a lid & leave the oven light on overnight. Never tried the cooler method.

Greek yogurt with a little honey, granola, and fruit over plain sweetened yogurt any day. Tastes better and is a little healthier to boot.

>rapeseed
Only on Veeky Forums m8s

with water and a pinch of salt. cooled down real good