Breakfast, Veeky Forums, you?

Breakfast, Veeky Forums, you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nigella.com/recipes/eggs-in-purgatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ppoWmd4LXVs
budgetbytes.com/2016/04/smoky-white-bean-shakshuka/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never cook steak with eggs unless you want burnt eggs or boiled eggs. Stop fucking up. This is the kind of shit you do at a camp site.

I had oatmeal with cinnamon and a couple fried eggs with salsa.

let me guess, Joe?

3 pieces of bacon, 2 scrambled eggs and an English muffin

2 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs and an english muffin

i had two pepsis and eventually a bacon egg cheese bagel and a hash brown with another large coke and a large vanilla iced coffee from mcdonald's.

nice quags

Eggs florentine on bacon and toast. Tasted great but it was way too much effort for breakfast.

I've never made shakshuka that I enjoyed and yet I keep making it and hoping that I'll like it this time. I just can't find a substitute for cumin that I like (I hate cumin).

>At a campsite
Isn't Australia basically one campsite?

'Shuka is for dinner goy

Try "eggs in purgatory" instead. It's basically the same thing, just with Italian flavors.

nigella.com/recipes/eggs-in-purgatory

It's a breakfast, you idiot.

You can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. I have an omelette and pancakes for dinner more often than breakfast. Fly free.

>tomato sauce
>in a cast iron skillet

my precious seasoning

Wrong, moron.

french scrambled eggs with terragon, parsley, and chive
A bit of caramelized onion and roasted oyster mushroom riotta spread on local sourdough toast
Blistered cherry tomato drizzled with a bit of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
three slices of jowl bacon fried

I would have butterflied that loin steak. You're gonna either be eating raw meat or burnt eggs

No, dumbass

What do I ask for to get my eggs cooked like this?

fried over easy

fried sunny crispy whites
just gotta cook sunny, but spread the whites as thin as possible on super high heat

Just fuck my shit up

Nicotine gum and dry heaving. It's the modern man's breakfast.

Sunny side up with the heat on 11.

Ture breakfast of champs
.750L of the cheapest vodka at the liquor store and 10 cigarettes

I'm a doctor; they don't like it when I turn up drunk and smelling of cigarettes :(

>doctor
>not showing up drunk
My sis is a nurse and says all the docs get drunk during whatever downtime they have. are you a surgeon or something? I know the GP I go to is more of an alcoholic than me just by the overwhelming scent of mouthwash and vodka I smell on his breath during my exams

Nah, mate.

It's a prison.

Intensivist. Need to be sharp to get the tubes down.

My last boss was a shaking, yellow, Scottish alcoholic, though.

Kikepedia says it's breakfast but is also served as dinner in occupied Palestine

Ahh, makes sense.
Don't end up like the rest of us sad husks of human waste my friend.
Keep going and live life to the fullest without wasting your valuable memories and esophagus on hard liquor.

Too late, mate, I already get the shakes post-bender.

Such is life.

A cup of coffee

>eating hot food for breakfast

It's like you fucks wanna be sick the rest of the day

>eating cold food for breakfast
Let me guess, you eat a large bowl full of maltomeal cocoa dyno bytes drenched in 1% low fat milk every morning for breakfast.

it's like you're a delicate pussy bitch

I eat overnight oats soaked in almond milk and greek yogurt because I don't wake up every morning saying "Hey, I'd love to just fuck my bowels up right at the start because the fucking TV told me I need to eat 1000 calories worth of sphincter clenching hot food as soon as I wake up"

Read Kellogg, man. Dude had the right idea. Cold or room temperature grains are the best way to break your fast.

That's why all those chinks and nips are dying in droves from long term bowel abuse from eating all of that hot rice and grilled fish and soup right?
A bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

>Yeah, those fuckin gooks eat hot stuff for breakfast and they're tiny, so it must be okay
>he said, patting his disgusting gut before going to take his 5th shit of the day

>taking shit is a bad thing

>not taking 5 shits a day at work

it's like you don't wanna get paid to shit or something

A slice of Bread with some Meat

>steak for breakfast
hmm

Gaston? Is that you?

What if I have hot oatmeal with cold Greek yogurt on the side?

An avocado, a nut bar, and some peanut butter. #keto

שטויות

This commercial is for you

youtube.com/watch?v=ppoWmd4LXVs

Small chunk of cheese 5 olives 1 caffeine packet.

Tbh I am a superior french cheff so I dont care.

Today I made toast and put cheese and salami on it.
Then I stuck it in the microwave and ate in on the way to work.
E X C I T I N G

I have shit tons of eggs I want to eat for breakfast but always wake up too late like the lazy millennial I am.

It's just a two minute video of someone fucking up a basic burger, I don't understand the connection.

I mean, I guess that's fine, but it would be better for your digestion and fucking rectal sanity to make it the day before and put it in the fridge.

Do you know what 'over easy' is?

i love my eggs with the yolk popped and having run all over the whites. is there a name for this?
dont meme at me though.

Burnt sunny side up

I had a omelette with mushrooms green pepper spinach and cheddar 2 pieces of toast one with jam the other with peanut butter 12 blue berries roasted tomatoes and some turkey bacon amidoinitrite?

It's called Splattered Sun if you order it in the south.

More West you'd have to order it as a Huevos Escupir. Usually they put them on top of a chalupa or something, but it's technically a breakfast food.

Do you not eat for the rest of the day after this? Fuck, why are you putting all your food into one meal.

>Huevos Escupir
thanks

the fuck is all that green shit doing in there

Plate filler. I'm guessing that meal is fro some cutesy organic artisanal bullshit hipster cafe that charged 24 bucks for it. So they have to throw enough shit onto the plate to convince you youre getting afull meal.

lmao how weak is your stomach dude?

Dude thats like 500 calories max

>Dude thats like 500 calories max

>Omelette
3 eggs, 210 Calories
>Mushrooms
Handful, 10 calories
>Green Pepper
Rough Ounce, 10 calories
>Spinach
Rough Ounce, 10 calories
>Cheddar
1/2 cup I'm guessing of plain shredded? 220 calories
>2 pieces of toast
130 calories, average
>One with Jam
1 and a half tablespoons. 45 calories
>Other with Peanut butter
1 and a hald tablespoons, 130 calories
>12 blueberries
Just 12? Maybe 15 calories
>Roasted Tomatoes
One regular serving to cover omelette, maybe 35 calories if they arent soaked with oil.
>Some turkey bacon
Two strips maybe? 60 calories

>Grand Total

This is why everyone's fucking obese even though they "eat really good". Cause you esitmate calories based on what you feel instead of what they actually are.

>tfw went to scotland and had scottish breakfast 3 days in a row
>tfw back home now and dont even eat breakfast

A line of ketamine

>he fell for the breakfast meme

maybe hes bulking

Then he's doing a shitty job

Do people actually eat salad without any oil/dressing?
It would be so dry

>he fell for the frogposting meme

the day day Joe Rogan started trolling Veeky Forums

A fucking apple

>fried over easy
>clearly sunny side up
Are you trying to make user spreg out in public?

(You)

Great Grains with raisins, dates, and pecans and yogurt. Breddy tasty

I dont usually say this because I like rare steak however how was that beef cooked? roasted? Its blue in the center aka literally raw. Nice try retard.

That's what a properly rested medium-rare steak looks like.

many problems with this picture. First the sides of the pan are too high. That is a pot, you cannot flip the eggs or steak properly. Second the steak will still be uncooked on one side by the time the eggs are done like 2 minutes from this photo. Third, only dipshits cook eggs in stainless steel pans. fouth, your steak has no seasoning and is wet which will prevent it from getting a good sear. Fifth, your mother sucks cocks in hell.

No it doesnt lol, its blue in the bottom center left. Medium rare is about 1cm from the edge of that steak.

This is what medium rare looks like.

Sous Vide perhaps?

I thought that could be a possibility at first, but the outside gradient is too big for sous vide. That beef was roasted in an oven and taken out too soon. You can tell its blue in the bottom center left of the original picture because there is no juice it is just muscle. Rare beef is juicier than blue.

Even if it was sous vide it wasnt in there long enough for the inside to get to rare anyways.

i like you

i do like this dish, although ive always found it was too soft if you know what i mean, and i dont think it pairs well with bread or anything. Even when i put a decent amount of beans and chorizo in it feels like its lacking something

Give me the Trump

I fill the bits between the eggs with peas and serve it on toasted italian loaf and it works wonders.

>aka literally raw
boo hoo. Beef tartare is a thing, there's nothing wrong with blue steak.

I'm having Reese's for breakfast!

black coffee, two slices of white toast with butter and no peel marmalade

ras el hanout

best shakshuka i've ever made was done over a campfire, served on top of crusty ciabatta with a slice of leftover pork belly heated on a skewer over the fire.

>Cooking eggs in a stainless pan

kek enjoy your burnt on stuck eggs

what is that on the potatoes

Is shakshuka actually good or just the latest memefood?

I like it. Cheap, filling and very savory. I think it's optional to cook with white beans or not but I prefer it that way. Basically needs to be served w/ a good bread though. I use this recipe but there's a few variations.

budgetbytes.com/2016/04/smoky-white-bean-shakshuka/