Do any of you wear a chefs coat, or apron or a tank top or anything, for home use?

Do any of you wear a chefs coat, or apron or a tank top or anything, for home use?

As we all know, cooking can get messy at times, even when you are still careful. No one wants to fuck up their nice shirt or pants with a big ass splatter of whatever might be being chopped or cooked or whatever.

I was thinking about buying a cheap chef coat to keep on a hanger in my kitchen to throw on whenever I cook. Typically I take off my shirt and just cook in my tank top, or even bare skin which isnt always a good idea.

>wearing a chef uniform at home

This is some next level autism

I also said an apron (or whatever). Learn to read you gay faggot. Also it wouldnt be the entire uniform, just the dumb shirt to let that get splattered on an shit without worrying about it ruining your clothes.

I live alone so I cook nekkid except for my gun belt unless im frying bacon. Then a loin cloth is appropriate

Wait is "gun belt" a euphemism for just having your cock out and not wearing clothes?

No, I mean I am wearing my pistol.

>he doesn't wear a maid outfit when doing housework

No I don't go that far. I'll wear a vinyl apron though

>wearing a pistol in your home

Are you in an area where there are roving bands of feral nogs rampaging through the streets? I can sympathize then, but you should probably look at moving.

Mine is comfy to wear when I watch Jamal banging my wife in their kitchen.

>Are you in an area where there are roving bands of feral nogs rampaging through the streets?

No, but I did for years. I live in a rural setting now were my nearest neighbor is like 1/2 mile down the road and they are legit Amish and run a bakery.

Old habits die hard.

I wear an apron if I know shit is going to get heavy during cooking at home. Beyond that I typically just wear a t-shirt I consider disposable.

Chef jacket...I own like 5 of, and I never wear at home. I consider them work only clothing.

Get an apron or a cheap long sleeve shirt
Do not buy a chefs jacket to use at home. That is stupid

I never realized how much I've wanted to do this until your post.

If I'm just at home on my own I just get around in a pair of underpants, sometimes socks if the tiles are cold.

I've fucked up a lot of clothes.

I've since tried to use aprons. Some are cottony flimsy pieces of shit, some go past my knees and are made of thick nylon. Different task, different apron.

I've noticed though that the "halter neck" aprons give me neck/shoulder pain, and it's kind of hard to find aprons with individual shoulder straps. I have a few, but I'm wearing them to death.

>he doesn't wear a maid outfit while posting
step up senpai

who wears a nice shirt and pants when they're at home? I'm usually nekkid when Im at home including while cooking

i go naked except for apron and black socks in case of hot spatter, dont want to singe muh sausage

nothing sexier than reduced price bacon and fat hairy dudes

Yeah, I have my aprons and jacket from when I worked in kitchens, so I do wear those at home. If you cook everyday, it nicer to not ruin your clothes.