Infographics thread

Infographics thread.

This is what Sharia Law helps protect against.
>Thanks for posting this, brother.

This still doesn't justifies you from smoking weed

Where is the rest of it? IT'S IMPORTANT

Saved that from here in 2014. I do not have any other parts, sorry.

Could possibly be from an issue of Cook's Illustrated.

Typical alcoholic pulling weed out of nowhere to justify his habit.
Sad!

You're killing my buzz, boy.

idk why anyone would need this but ok
like, you know what spices taste like, right?
you ate them before, you should have an experience in where they're at if you have any taste
also, dat "scientific" charting

>if you need to add salt/umami
>msg is nowhere to be found
baka desu senpai

>kills 30,000 per year!!!!

>0.0001 percent of the population

Cool statistical anomaly you got there.

great sources

oh hey ive got tons of these and time to dump

heres a blast from the past

well from 2012 but still

these are pretty tasty although not great for you but whatever

this one is exactly what it says; your instant noodles are still going to taste like instant noodles (due to quality) but it definitely improves them

pardon the rage comic - red lobster inspired cheddar bay biscuits. never been a huge fan of these myself; a very fatty, calorie rich biscuit only mildly improved by taste. girlfriend at the time loved when i made this for the first time, so i periodically made them for her. its a cheap recipe to try out so it's not like you break the bank for garbage

i believe this one is from /b/, and it doesn't try to kill you!

made this myself a few times when i needed a sweet snack

the recipe is a bit in-your-face, but that is merely a product of the times. it's a fine, basic chocolate chip baked good recipe. easy to produce in bulk to please company, or to enjoy for yourself. it keeps well in the fridge for several days

another, extremely unhealthy snack, also from /b/. it pretty much just tastes like a reese's pieces. easy as hell to make, tastes great, awful for you.

in case you don't know how to make chocolate chip cookies and youd rather trust Veeky Forums over the rest of the internet for god knows what reason, here is a recipe for you. maybe good for the newfags, im mostly just posting it cause i have it

absolutely delicious. making this in front of company who aren't super experienced in the kitchen blows their mind after you add the wine. made this for my current girlfriend and she loves it, and thinks the meal is fancy because the sauce has wine in it.

hint: it's not, and it's super easy to make, and still tastes amazing. i typically opt out of the almonds but its entirely up to you; i just dont like the extra crunch too much.

another /b/ recipe i believe, although it may have been taken from here. cant remember, but its not important.

nonetheless, it's about bulk food making and storing. to provide some context for all of these, i have made each one that i posted and giving personal insights on them. your mileage may vary.

this one tastes fine, its nothing special but it's really cheap and lasts several meals. cheesy and tasty, but again it's nothing that blows your mind. dont go out of your way to make this but if you have the ingredients lying around your house and are curious (which is exactly the reason i made it), it's fine

low effort, but for some reason very popular the four times i made them. always as an appetizer, im not exactly sure why my friends liked them so much. it takes zero creativity and you all could have easily figured this out on your own. still just posting in case you havent thought of the idea

not that you need anyone to tell you how to make fried rice, i was mostly interested in the cut of pork. i was really not expecting it to be that tender and taste as good, figured id save it if i ever questioned an eye of round cut in the future. again, insanely simple and low effort recipe, you can basically add whatever you want.

this is my last one for tonight unfortunately, i encourage you all to check out ck.booru.org for more infographic and vertical recipes in the future. happy cooking and happy eating!

oh - on the off chance you can't figure out how to browse the whole gallery:
-go to ck.booru.org
-click posts
-browse
-the search is mostly fine, i use it for meat cuts and specific spices in particular. sometimes people forget stuff but it's pretty good for the most part. if it returns nothing it's entirely possible the recipe isnt there. you could be there first! we love contributions!

>2012
i can tell. maybe i'm wearing rose-tinted goggles, but i liked Veeky Forums back in 2010-12; it used to be my home board. i miss fucking with the 2am chili guy—hell, even the tripfags back then were alright.

Pretty much all of those are clusterfuck meme pizzas.

>That much clutter and clashing images
Whoever designed that image should be shot

not really an infographic, but does anyone have that picture with like 10 different toppings of swedish rye bread? looking for inspiration, would be much appreciated

>kosher salt

dropped