hindawi.com/journals/ijad/2011/276393/
scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-11692008000100023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they look too done

They aren't.

show us the inside then

do it bitch

They've already been eaten.

so you like your steaks medium well then?

They were medium rare.

with lots of sauce i may add. meat was a littlr dry for my taste

they were fucking well done and you know it

next time take a photo and try not to burn your steaks

Fuck you. These were the biggest scraps left. Does that look medium well to you? Ignore the dumb paper towel my dumb wife bought.

Yes it looks medium well. Does the vine make it harder to eat or is that removed before serving?

It's pink you cunt.

Shit, you're right. I had my display colors set for a darker room. Switched em back and it's pink. Looks good.

Thanks.

Looks like you cooked them while they were still fridge temperature.

That's a myth.

I think I shall deep fry a steak one day

That's called fondue.

I think they look very good. I prefer mine medium rare (a little more pink than you seemed to have cooked). I say this because they are typically more moist like that, I hate eating "dry" meat.

wouldeat/10

What did you have it with?

THEY ARE MEDIUM RARE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
baked potatoes and a salad

interesting assessment, however does anybody actually fry a whole steak or always in chunks?

I've never seen anyone deep fry an actual steak, just chunks.

>Cooking on aluminium
Enjoy your alzheimers.

then gentlemen, it seems we have work to do

Why the fuck would you bother to make a thread to show off your steaks and not do a pic of the insides?

I didn't think to make a thread about it until today.

That's actually a myth. It was found in one study that there was a little extra aluminum in the brains of Alzheimers. One study. It was also disproved and ruled coincidental.

>he's never had a chicken fried steak

>That's actually a myth. It was found in one study that there was a little extra aluminum in the brains of Alzheimers

Maybe they got hit in the head with a baseball bat

>That's a myth. It was found in one study that there was a little extra aluminium in the brains of alzheimers
Wrong.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140212093300.htm
Elevated brain aluminium, early onset Alzheimer's disease in an individual occupationally exposed to aluminium

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21157018
1) very small amounts of Al are needed to produce neurotoxicity and this criterion is satisfied through dietary Al intake, 2) Al sequesters different transport mechanisms to actively traverse brain barriers, 3) incremental acquisition of small amounts of Al over a lifetime favors its selective accumulation in brain tissues, and 4) since 1911, experimental evidence has repeatedly demonstrated that chronic Al intoxication reproduces neuropathological hallmarks of AD.

>hindawi.com/journals/ijad/2011/276393/
Recent studies using mass spectrometry of 26Al have demonstrated that small, but a considerable amount of Al crosses the blood brain barrier, enters into the brain, and accumulates in a semipermanent manner

>scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-11692008000100023
In spite of existing polemics all over the world about the role of Al as a risk factor for AD, in recent years, scientific evidence has demonstrated that Al is associated with the development of AD.

Every single study says the same thing at the end: "Avoid aluminium absorption through dietary restriction"