Welcome to Waffle House sweetie, what can I get you?

Welcome to Waffle House sweetie, what can I get you?

Thank you Sir but I think I better go somewhere else

hello, food?

A plate of chocolate chip waffles and your finest toast. Oh, and butter and ketchup on the side. :)

THIS is a good menu... unlike iHOP's way overpriced garbage.

Triple hashbrown all the way. Yes ma'am, gravy and chili.

1. Hashbrown (country) + 2 eggs

or

2. Biscuits and Gravy

I want to try Waffle House so bad, but I feel like it's the kind of place that will be filled with regulars and degenerates and I'll have to pretend to be looking at my phone the whole time I'm there.

2 waffles, butter and syrup
2 eggs over easy, hashbrowns and 2 sausage links
with sweet tea, thank you

Triple hash browns with everything on it and a glass of orange juice

you put ketchup on your toast/pancakes?

All-star special extra bacon

Patty melt with onions. Extra pickles and mayo please. And a double order of hash browns with chili. Coke to drink.

Two eggs over-easy, city ham for sopping up yolks, large hash browns scattered, smothered, diced, capped, and peppered, biscuit with jelly, glass of milk and glass of orange juice to drink please.

Texas bacon cheesesteak melt with onions and a triple hashbrown plain.

All star special plus hash browns

Woffee and a caffle

-Bacon, egg, cheese sandwich
-Double order of covered hashbrowns
-Side of grits
-Coffee
-Orange Juice

Hangover special.

dentureless blowjob would hit the spot hun

No its great just go. No one gives a fuck its like the Walmart of restaurants

go you wimp

>walmart of restaurants

This. The last one I went into on a long drive business trip several years ago, I sat at the counter and my skin stuck due to the syrup accumulation and the menu was sticky with it too. Furthermore, there were screaming monsters with incredibly obese parents in the booths shoveling in mounds of garbage. I stood up, walked to the bathroom, scrubbed my arms with soap and left. To be fair, it was a Sunday at 11:30, but there's only so much you can put up with. Hit a Cracker Barrel at the next exit and although it was really bad it didn't have a nauseating atmosphere.

Cheese N' Eggs with bacon & hashbrowns. I miss that place.

I'll have a plate of smothered, peppered, and capped hashbrowns. Also, I hope a couple prostitutes get into a fist fight on the opposite side of the room while I'm eating. Dinner with a show is the best kind of dinner.

What's the difference between city ham and country ham?

Two eggs, over, sausage, large hashbrowns, smothered. Bacon, grits or waffle flexed in on the side. Always coffee

Night and Day.

To put it as simply as possible
Sweet vs Salty.

Why are waffle house's cheesy eggs so much better than any other diner's?

steak n eggs with four extra eggs
over easy

Something FRIED

directions to the nearest IHOP

Who cares? At worst you'll be an antisocial retard who is clearly pretending to play with his phone while he enjoys his meal, which you will enjoy. You obviously don't get out much. "Regulars" and "degenerates" will size you up very easily and leave you alone because you're an idiot.

>degenerates
>can't even eat a restaurant by
fucking kek

Waffle House is filled with weird ass randos and transients, you'll fit right in.

what kind of cheese does waffle house use on its hashbrowns? do they literally just put a slice of american cheese on top?

2 eggs scrambled, toast with hash browns with a sweet tea. Plus the chocolate pie if you have any.

Proceed to hit on hot waitress if one is available. Might have to scout a few houses before you find one.

All star
>bacon
>eggs sunny side up
>hashbrowns All but topped
>orange juice

Why do you have to call me "Sweetie", which is intended as either a pet-name for a significant other or used condescendingly by jerks? If you work at Waffle House, you are not really in a position to be condescending to your customers. And you don't know me well enough to call me that from a personal connection.

Anyway - I'll take two eggs and hashbrowns, covered, chunked, and diced. And coffee. After the meal I'd like a slice of pie. Hold the toast.

triple hashbrowns, smothered, covered, chunked, diced, peppered, and capped, thanks

They don't have fryers in the restaurant retard.

My nigga. No tomatoes though. Add lots of black pepper and hot sauce and maybe some mustard if I want some extra tang. Probably the best bang for your buck.

>2 eggs
>380 - 750 calories

What the fuck are they doing to it

Yes

>american cheese slice

and you people like this?

>and you people like this?

FUCK YOU MEAN, "YOU PEOPLE"?

FUCK YOU BITCH

I eat that same dressing.

ALLtakeanulsterspesho....wicuff
>All right sir, and did you want bacon, ham, or sausage with that?
Sasug. Nuh, bake.
>And how would you like your eggs?
Scumbud.
>Ok, and would you like some cream and sugar with your coffee?
Ug.
>Anything else for ya, hun?
Nutaksugh.
>All right, my name's Annabelle if you need anything else, but I'll be right back with that coffee.

Where I come from, if you're still sober enough to walk, you shouldn't be at Waffle House. If you aren't sober enough to walk, don't worry - you're probably already at Waffle House. All roads lead to Rome, and all drunken shambles lead to a couple waffles and a black coffee.

Triple Hashbrowns, covered, smothered, capped, and peppered.

Double Texas Cheesesteak, double browns, scattered, smothered, chunked & capped.

Triple hashbrowns. Smothered. Covered. Diced. Peppered. Capped. Topped. Also, let me get a diet coke. I'm trying to watch my figure.

HOWDY PARTNER I'D LIKE A TRIPLE ORDER OF COUNTRY HASHBROWNS SMOTHERED, COVERED, CHUNKED, DICED, CAPPED, AND TOPPED. NOT PEPPERED THOUGH, JALEPENOS AGGRAVATE MY ACID REFLUX.

Went to Waffle House once.
It was near enough to the ghetto that they needed an armed guard there at night.
Went in, ordered some sort of platter combo.
The cup they gave me for water was sticky so I passed on the drink.
The food was pretty bad. Tasted like it came in a tray from the frozen dinner section.
While I was eating, a couple of hos came in to use the bathroom, about 10 minutes later, their pimp came in and started pounding on the door to tell them to hurry the fuck up.
I'll try IHOP next time.