Why are numales so into meat and cheese spreads?

Why are numales so into meat and cheese spreads?

>why do numales/americans/europeans/etc x?
fuck off and die

what a bizarre thread.
people have been eating this shit since we learned how to make cheese.

My guess is that you are American.

Buy premade shit... cut it up... serve on a board.

This is about all the cooking skills a millennial has.

why are faggots so hostile?

I think it's a class thing. You didn't grow up in a high enough social class to be exposed to good cheese and charcuterie, so you assume it's effeminate puffery. Better for you to stick to blue box mac and cheese, canned tomato coup and grilled cheese sandwiches (on white bread with American cheese, of course). You're way out of your depth talking about foods that can't be found in a Wal-Mart.

Nice projecting

>memericans will never know the bliss of real cheese

Do Americans really not eat meat and cheese?

whats all the red and green shit all over the one in the front there

We god fearing freedom loving united statians do not partake in your degenerate medieval food. We speak from the top of the 21th century and have actual food that's not grown in filthy dirt or jacked off animals.

Have a good day, God bless

>everything tastes like mold

green pepper and espelette chili pepper

No, it's true. The assumption that nice things are effeminate is heavily reinforced among low status males. It's like the guys who think wine is for women and fags. You know they got their education at shitty public schools and have never owned a properly tailored suit. And that's fine. We can't all be the fortunate ones. But when you take pride in your ignorance you're just embarrassing yourself. And you don't realize it because of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Holy fuck, that's a big brie

For you

you didnt provide an answer

>I know you are but what am I?

to apologize to shitskins for being white males, of course

same as with pretending to like vegetables, or luxury gourmet restaurants like chipotle and starbucks

they need to stop le being le numale cucks!!! am i right fellow r/t_D pede??

>meat and cheese spreads?
There's a word for that.

guys these threads are all posted by one autist, stop taking the bait by replying to them.

OP, get a fucking life dude

tru, it's actually cringey the way they prep it like autistic retards and then pretend they're some kind of royalty whilst they eat it.

That disgusting looking white shit isn't Brie m8. A real wheel of Brie is way bigger than that.

The only sad part is that a lot of it goes uneaten no matter how good it is or how many people are at the party. I toured with a band who had that on their rider but would never touch it. Wasteful fucks.

>calling people autistic retards whilst using whilst

you are a real clown you are

see

Why is this board so obsessed with numales?

t.

It's correct grammar, monganon.
Unlike your comment.

noone said it wasn't but only spergs use it. it's probably because they are insecure and try to use literary language to appear smarter

the idea behind it is:

- take something a lot of people like
- say it's "for normies", "for numales", or "a meme food"
- rustle a bunch of people's jimmies
- get a lot of replies to your thread
- be a sad autist with few other outlets for social interaction

Much like video games, cooking culture has been invaded by nu males.
Talking shit about them here is a healthy outlet rather than insulting them irl and possibly losing your job over it.
Also, the stuff they make is bizarre, stupid, and shitty, yet they receive plenty attention and positive reinforcement.
>grilled peanut butter, jelly, hot sauce, and mango chutney sandwiches
>restaurants based on shitty sugary cereals
>"barista"

cheese contains some chemical that tickles same pleasure parts of your brain as opiates.

>tickles same pleasure parts of your brain as opiates
All foods do that.

Idk, you're the one that keeps posting them

Mango chutney and pb sounds like a good idea actually you faggot. I'm going to try it

what's wrong with appetizers? these go well with alcohol

why are autistic NEETs so into numales?

why are you so angry about things that only happen in your head?
are you some kind of autistic person unfit for social life?

because they've been rejected by everyone throughout their life so by calling people "numales" and "normies" they seize the opportunity to reject others before they can be rejected themselves

>nu males.
It's funny because you actually think such characters exist. They exist only in your fantasies. They're what you label someone who you can tell just by looking at them that they disagree with your regressive world views. But it's you who are the minority.
>Talking shit about them here is a healthy outlet rather than insulting them irl and possibly losing your job over it.
This is it ion a nutshell. In real life people find your way of thinking so unsavory that acting on it could cost you your job. That's how in the fucking margins you are. And while such views have been successfully normalized on /pol/ and /b/ you've got a problem trying to push them here. The problem is they run counter to an appreciation of good food. You're simply not going to convince people who are into food that charcuterie and good cheese is effeminate. Because that shit is delicious. Your extreme minority view that it's emblematic of the destruction of masculinity just won't fly here. Because you're arguing something delicious is awful. People who are into food won't buy that.

tl;dr You're in the wrong neighborhood, kid.

>numales
>meats and cheese

Numales eat exotic fruit, drink Voss water and have maca powder enemas

I really hope you are trolling and arent actually this autistic

You'll never know.

>implying i have anything against meats and cheese
It's one thing to enjoy a nice roquefort, using it in pies and quiches, but it its just plain stupid to make a roquefort milkshake.
>And while such views have been successfully normalized on /pol/ and /b/ you've got a problem trying to push them here
I have never browsed /pol/ or /b/, I have been on Veeky Forums for more than 10 years. I also don't care about hipsters or numales, they can play with their food if they want, and the only reason I avoid people like that is because they have a violent authoritarian bent and would not think twice about shouting you down if you do not share their opinion. This is only from my own experience. I am sure there are many that are not like that, I just do not care to socialize with them.
btw, before /pol/ existed, their views were commonly held in almost all boards, not that i agree with all of them
I hope you enjoy it, don't forget the cock sauce.

>are you some kind of autistic person unfit for social life?
Yes. Why are you surprised? Maybe you should go back to facebook or reddit, normie ;-).

why are faggots so into bad bait?

:(

/k/ used to be the easiest to do this to. I really thing Veeky Forums might be at the top now. I don't know what happened. We genuinely had good content three years ago

He's right though.

>reeeeee this is my autistic safe space fucking normies reeeeee

Because if he started a thread with the text "hey guys what do you think about meat/cheese/fruit spreads? I think they're pretty cool" he'd have 2 replies and it'd drop off the last page.

By posting something that'll rustle a few jimmies and possibly start an argument we suddenly have a 60-post thread with only 3 pictures in it.

Also Veeky Forums's been a food-themed /b/ with somehow more shitposting for a while now

>being so buttblasted someone does not share your opinion that your only choice is to act hostile towards them despite the fact that they have in no way insulted you
kek

>being to afraid to reveal your power level on Veeky Forums of all places
I think reddit may be more suited for you

Yeah, this seems to be the new faggy numale culinary trend of the month. I think it appeals to millennials because they can signal class without having any cooking ability.

Huh? What the fuck is wrong about eating meat and cheese? People have done this shit for centuries.

why do people call processed cheddar an american cheese but not stuff that is legitimately American in origin like Monterey Jack or American Swiss

You sound like some kind of gay bottom living in Portland who spends all day being angry because your boyfriend with the handlebar moustache and pork-pie hat refuses to move somewhere with more clubs that attract leather bears.

Standard party finger foods. If that's your dinner, we have a different thread.

If you really believe that, then you're the "numale". Cheese and meat trays (charcuterie plates is one normal name for it) have been a thing since the dawn of cheese making and meat curing. It's a classic picnic food and historic travel food. I don't know you or what kind of weird casserole-filled hell you grew up in, but dried/cured meats and cheeses with fruit and raw vegetables has ALWAYS been a thing. Weirdo.

Because they have proper names. American cheese came about as a result of rationing when the government took various cheeses and blended them together. "American cheese" is the shortened form of "American government cheese".

I didn't say spreads were a new thing, I said that fags such as yourself bandwagoning onto it is new.

We have imported cheeses too,
thank you very much.

>can't see inside the packaging
>determining the quality of cheese inside

True. Very true.

>Using correct grammar shows insecurity
No, it's called "communication". If English isn't your first language I can give you a pass. If you are a child, I can give you a pass. If you are an adult who refuses to use proper grammar (or who harasses people who do) then I think that says more about your own insecurity.

Charcuterie is the fedora of cooking. How much cured meat and cheese can these skinny jean faggots eat?

>numales
Super weird that this meme got pushed through. I mean, for a VERY long time it was just that lame forced meme picture that kept getting posted over and over again, you know the one. Next thing you know, people are actually using the phrase "numale" like it means something. Strange, but I guess it gives you a pretty accurate image of who is browsing Veeky Forums these days (people who have not been around very long)!

If you think I'm "bandwagging" on to it, then you're a stupid "numale" low-IQ fucking MORON. This is nothing new, not for me, not for my family or most families I know, and not for the general public. You're just some low self-esteem flyover fuck who is intimidated by people liking things you can't understand. Everyone I know has been eating this kind of food (charcuterie, antipasto, tapas, whatever you want to call it) their whole lives. Sorry you're so late to the game, sucker.

Your autistic ranting is still based upon the assumption that I am in some way opposed to the idea of such spreads, which I am not. I'm pointing out the fact that numales have this newfound obsession with it. Yeah of course it's been around, that's why hipster trendies are latching on to it now. But common-core educated numales have terrible reading comprehension, so this will probably go above your head again.

Eating cheese and meat spreads has been popular in my country for years, but generally they're pretty sad affairs with like 4 cheeses and some pre-cut vacuum-sealed package of 3 types of meat. It always feels like it's something the woman wants to feel classy and not because people actually like it, because if they did they'd put more effort in it.

if wanting to eat that makes me a nu-male, cut me a fucking man-bun, give me my fixie and meet me at the farmer's market.

underrated post

this. so much this. I wish we could 'upvote' posts!

nu-males detected

me too fellow redditor X-D email to hiro and he can make le upboats available for Veeky Forums pass users