Okay Veeky Forums

Okay Veeky Forums
Let's try to raise this board above its current gutter level.

Post some food that's from your surroundings

Pic is nougat

Other urls found in this thread:

slovenia.si/visit/cuisine/recipes/potica/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these things breed like rabbits. good eats tho

Hello

Mämmi!

what does it taste like really?

Tastes like grainy and sweet rye in paste form? I dont fucking know actually. Havent had it in years. Its a seasonal food.

Doesn't sound bad. Is that white stuff milk?

It looks like cream or condensed milk.

You have it with milk or cream. It isnt terrible. It just looks bad

Can't be bad with cream

Pic is potica, a roll made with sweet and eggy leavened dough and a walnut filling. Good stuff and not too complicated to make either

are those easy to make at home?

So pretty. I love any food with spirals.

that looks good as shit
>arkansas

do you arkansasians make good honey?

The best.

until you've had some of your southern neighbors freshly jarred honey, on a piece of toast or a hot biscuit, you haven't experienced arkansas. don't get confused though, arkansas is a secret gem.

I'd say pretty easy. Just get the dough right, roll it flat and spread a mix of sesame seeds, butter, cinnamon and honey/sugar onto it.

>oregon
The Marionberry was cultivated here, a hybrid of several native berries. Marionberry pie is out-fucking-standing. Kruse Farms Bakery in Roseburg makes the best I've had.

The best?

It takes time but is pretty foolproof. It also keeps well in the freezer so you can just make more in roughly the same amount of time. Here's a recipe:

slovenia.si/visit/cuisine/recipes/potica/

Fuck yeah biscuits

Grainy molasses, rye, barley. Rather sweet. You eat it with granulated sugar and "coffee cream", a 15% fat cream, at easter. It's probably the best thing to come out of Finland.

Cardamom spiced wheat bun with almond paste and whipped cream. Eat it to thicken up before lent.

>audible kek

ta si veneto?