Is fried shrimp a waste of good shrimp?

Is fried shrimp a waste of good shrimp?

No there is no sch thing.

Nah son, coconut fried shrimp is amazing

You mean, fried in coconut butter? Does it taste different?

It's the only way I eat shrimp

No it's breaded in coconut shavings. Shits good

Coconut fried shrimp is dredged in dried coconut before frying.

Do you faggots actually need outside opinion to know if you need to eat something you like?
>duuuuuhhhhhhhhrrrrrr is dis meme?
>is dis Veeky Forums aprooooooovd?
>ddooooooooooiiiiiiiihhhh m i waste dis if i do it da way i liek it?

If you like it, eat it. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

It's shrimp coated in coconut batter and fried, usually served with a sweet chili sauce. You've never heard of it?

I've never eaten it before. We eat our shrimps grilled with some salt, pepper and a dash of lemon.

I'd like to gather some opinions before venturing into the world of fried shrimp, yeah.

I was being kind of a triggered autist. I'm sorry. That kind of thing has been flooding here lately, glad you aren't one of them.
>apologizing on an anonymous board

>shrimps

You're a waste of good shrimp.

>I should note, however, that "shrimp" is actually one of those words where the plural form may be "shrimp" or "shrimps", depending on the speaker's dialect.
You are no linguist, user.
Nice try.

Post a map of usage and we'll decide who is right based purely on how much of a culinary shithole they are.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHRIMP

You mean prawns.

Coconut shrimp is fucking GOAT. When I go to Red Lobster for their endless shrimp special once a year, I eat nearly 100 of them in one sitting. Fuck the other shrimp styles and those addictive biscuits, I want the coconut shrimp and chutney.

your*

no

The jerk store called and said they were running out of you.

I don't think there's really a bad way to cook shrimp. Maybe boiled, but I think that can still be done well. I've had fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, baked shrimp, shrimp scampi, shrimp and grits, shrimp cocktail, butterfly shrimp, coconut shrimp, and probably one or two other ways I forgot. It's all good man.

Steamed>everything else but coconut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>coconut shrimp