Name a more nu-male ingredient

Name a more nu-male ingredient.

Other urls found in this thread:

nucoffee.com/about-nucoffee
youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ss7QbsY3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is nu-male?

keep caring what people think of you based on your culinary decisions... i'll keep enjoying my delicious MUFAs, potassium and fibre

>my delicious MUFAs
>t.

Do American hicks actually judge people based on ingredients? Cringe.

you probably still think fat is bad for you KEK

Crěmè Fráïchə

Sriracha

sushi

Yes, besides voting against their own interests and having knee jerk, emotional reactions, they only seem to care about what other people do and think these days.

Its a low IQ thing... And also an effect of having nothing better to do with themselves. Its boring as fuck out in the sticks.

>omg he doesn't even read buzzfeed!

t. angry vegan

Men who are physically weak,have a beard to compensate for their balding wear those thick framed black glasses,make "quirky" faces in their social media pictures and hold SJW views.

Name a more numale poster than OP. You can't.

Why can't we be just too lazy to shave?

>politicizing beards

kill me

easy

A hipster-lite.

le reddit superfood xDDD

What type of insecure humans actually notice this sort of thing?

OBSESSED

I'm actually thinking of eating these post-workout to help my gains

The only one of these that I violate is having a beard

But I'm not balding so I don't know if that even counts

Jesus fucking christ you mong. Just eat food you like and stop giving a shit about what over priced (in burgerland) fruits other people eat. If you get this ass-mad about people eating what is essentially a ball of fat with a big golf ball in the middle I'm actually scared to think about what would happen if you saw any food other than McChickens.

this

I used to eat avocados but then it got mainstream.

this
I used to enjoy guacamole but then I saw people mocking it on Veeky Forums and now I realise it's beta cuck nu-male food

I eat avocados because in these turbulent times I stand with Mexico.

FDAFWP

I know this is a meme, but please exclude contries in which this has been part of the culture. Example: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico. Also, fuck off for making a thread about a meme instead of delicious recipes

>I know this is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

How do you pronounce numale? I say it like tamale.

Still, calling everyone that eats it nu-male doesn't do justice to those who actually have it as part of their regular ingredients. Now, if you want to go technical, sure everything is a meme. Continue shit posting

Guava

Guayaba gringo puto

noo-mayluh

What the fuck is a MUFA?
Fuck off idget

>>politicizing beards
>kill me
I feel you bud
>finally can manage to grow a beard like my dad/uncles/grandfather
>suddenly its the earmark of beeta cuckholds.
fugggg

>all these hipster numales trying to compensate for their feminine ways
>I-I'm only replying because it's you who's insecure - not ME!
Hahahahahahaha

I hate how much of a fucking mess they make in the kitchen, so naturally that extends to the assholes that ask for them.

Just grow it anyway. Fuck the retards I this site who throw out buzzwords.

how is that a "nu-male ingredient" ?
i mean people were eating them before anyone had ever said "nu-male"

>reddit spacing
You can't just be too lazy to shave because you're a fucking numale

>let's his looks be mandated by the opinions from people posting on a mongolian throat singing forum
>avoids things considered "beta"
no user, you're the beta

>implying I let it stop me
Nah

Kale

Bull semen

Jerome semen.

name a more hipster nu-male act than allowing others to dictate your tastes by eschewing what is currently 'too' popular

It's not really about how popular it is but the type of people involved.

>type of people

This sums up the argument nicely and points to the absurdity of the premise. There is no single "type of people" who like it. There's poor, middleclass and rich; Mexican, south american, white, asian, Middle easterners; christians, buddhists, hindus, muslims, satan worshippers, druids. Everyone likes it except a handfull of paranoid whitetrash psychos who think food and drink is somehow the root cause of their failures.

avocados are pretty good

and nu-males probably eat tofu with chia seeds or some shit

meant for

>don't call out or demean a particular group of people
>you fucking psycho whitetrash bigoted scum

I wonder who could be behind this post

It should be pronounced "new male". The nu part comes from the greek letter ν, pronounced "new". Few people realise that it's just an extension of alpha/beta/delta male, this time with a relatively obscure greek letter.

>enjoyed sriracha and avocado well before marketing made them a thing
>i get to enjoy them even more since they're in everything now

>Few people realise that it's just an extension of alpha/beta/delta male, this time with a relatively obscure greek letter.
That's an interesting perspective, but from what I know of the meme, it is a play on the "nu" prefix as a marketing term meaning modern--i.e., nu-male translates to "modern male." All the characteristics of nu-males are unique to modernity, in contrast to the harsh and rugged traits of men before modernity.

I found a page about a brand called NuCoffee that might demonstrate the colloquial usage of "nu":
>“NU” is a modern way to abbreviate “new”, in English.
nucoffee.com/about-nucoffee

I think the interpretation of nu-male is a new type of male emerging from and embracing modernity in a way that's the opposite of their forebears. They are the quintessential "modern men" who piss sitting down.

OP is pic related

Never cooked with lamb before, is there anything particularly wrong in that webum?

Yes, if you aren't a ham planet you aren't human.

His look is just perfect

quinoa is good though I throw that shit in with steamed vegs all the time to add some bulk

>not eating something you like because betas eat it
Literally the most beta thing I've ever read

oops wrongquoted

so your outgroup supposedly likes avocado so now you have to hate it? don't be such a cuck

Anyone else find it interesting how this image essentially created and popularised the term "nu-male" all on its own? This image used to get posted on very rare occasions for years until the term "nu-male" actually came into regular use.

You will never be able to afford a house

The secure man who cares about truth and well being. The strong type of person that objectively notices ALL problems in the world. Not just the (((Facebook))) propaganda

Oh dear GOD this is cringe

why is that guy wearing my old sunday school teacher's shoes?

OP.

Veeky Forums is the equivalent of closet cock-sucking preachers but instead of ranting about gay sex they're closet underage hipsters so massively insecure with their masculinity they feel the need to shitpost about men eating cheese, avocadoes, and whatever else people have been eating for thousands of years on an anonymous image board.

No.

They order avocado omelettes with spinach and egg whites, grilled cheese with avocado on it, burgers with avocado on it, fucking everything with avocado. I don't even like the term nu-male or agree with what even makes one, but the faggy hipster crowd sure loves them some slimy, green shitfruit.

>it's actually real
youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ss7QbsY3Q

>mixers
>nu-male spotted

>ingredient
>sushi
Kek

jesus fuck

Holy shit. No wonder these faggots get cucked. They deserve it.

>product is talking shit to me

Great marketing wow

Oh my god this is simply fedorable

Do you live in a giant fedora?

>gluten free

nu-males are too pussy for any kind of heat, dorito's are too spicy for them

I like to think that the fedora lives inside of me

FUCK OUTTA HERE OP
I eat avocado everyday and enjoy the benefits, accordingly.
With your pancake, bread, biscuit, no nutrition eatin' ass...
Get OP some metamucil and a cane....
Stop clogging up the toilet, ballbag...

tldr: blood oranges

estrogen

Wtf its good fats it tastes like shit but im ripped bexause of these nasty little gator balls of shit

Anything spicy. Hotfags are nu-males

Water. 100% of numales drink it or cook with it. You don't want to be numale, do you, OP?

>projecting this much

>he clearly doesn't understand what projection means.

I wish people would stop using nu-male interchangeably with liberal
nu-males can be right wing fedora lords also

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with gays and fruits

I've been eating avocados for about 20 years. Why the sudden hate? And what's with avocado toast? I've missed a meme or something.

Because of barely legal sexually insecure flyovers who are heading out into the world and confused because so many people seem to like things their dad told them were for faggots while they choked each other with leather belts and circle-jerked one another.

That makes a lot of sense. I grew up in the deep south and I felt the same way when I was younger. I remember saying stupid shit about random things like golf or psychiatry and sounding like a yokel every time I offered a regurgitated, uneducated opinion. Belts were used for whipping, though, not sex.

>how to transcend memes

I got it here too. Also got avocados. Got a sack of almonds. I love sushi. Eating a bag of inca berries as I type this. Not a nu-male, but I definitely like some of their foods.