What's the tastiest pizza toppings?

What's the tastiest pizza toppings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Canada so cringe?

reminder there is literally nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza and anyone who complains about it is retarded

This. Pinapple jalapeño master race.

No toppings is best, of course, but anchovies are the very best.extra topping. Better than pepperoni for sure.

What's it like being so irrelevant in world politics and having literally no cultural exports of your own?

Canada is #1 source of fresh drinking water.

IS THIS WHY THEY TRY CALLING HAM CANADIAN BACON DOES THEIR TREACHERY KNOW NO END

Real Hawaiian pizza is pineapple and SPAM.

>in the G7
>largest oil reserves outside saudi arabia
>americas largest trading partner
>musicians, actors, directors respected the world over
>treated like kings everywhere we go internationally because we aren't shit-tier american trash
>irrelevant

What country are you from, friendo?

I'm not your friendo, guy.

absolutely

fucking

disgusting

Canadian pizza is actually a pepperoni with bacon and mushroom. Pineapple on a pizza is the standard, basic pizza in Australia.

We don't even call it that here. I only ever hear Americans call it "Canadian bacon". Up here I only hear it called "back bacon" or "peameal".

>t. Leaf

Australia is more irrelvalnt than Canada

Shut up retard, that has nothing to do with anything.

t. canadian

No it isn't.

Oh yes because Drake, Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey, Justin Bieber and Rachel Mcadams has nothing to do with anything

literally who?

>treated like kings everywhere we go internationally because we aren't shit-tier american trash
People know what Canada is outside of the US and the UK?

I know you're flyover trash without a passport, but yeah, most people know about the second biggest country on the globe.

I would not weep a single tear if all of Canada was suddenly turned to dust by nuclear fire next morning.
It is such an embarrassment to humanity.

Where I'm from we have taps.
Two of them so that we can enjoy even more water.
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Hang in there, silver. We won't let that eurotrash bully you.

Get over yourself leaf. Everyone just knows you as a glorified maple drinker

Gyro meat, feta, kalamata olives

top kek leaf got mad as hell

>Hawaiian pizza
>Canadian invention

Mixed kebab meat and jalapenos.
For me, this is heaven.
I can never decide if I want to get a kebab or a pizza, so I get a pizza with kebab meat on it... sorted.
Jalapenos for some heat.

As a burger, we cannot get kebab on a pizza. I've always wanted to try it.

>t. passportlets

More like you're treated like an American until you go on a 5 minute spergfest about how you're actually Canadian while Europeans roll their eyes.

more like we get asked if we're american, we say no we're canadian, and then they apologize for confusing us with the most derided country in the world and we move on

To be fair I've only seen a few places here in England do it... it's not a massive thing.
I'm just lucky a place just up the road from me does it!

pineapples are Hawaiian

>more like we get asked if we're american, we say no we're canadian, and then they apologize for confusing us with the most derided country in the world and we move on

>U a Yank m8?
>Absolutely not I am a proud Canadian. How dare you confuse me with the most evil country in the world? You fucking Europeans always confuse Canadians with Americans because etc etc etc
>5 minutes later
>Sorry m80. Calm down for fuck's sake.

>second biggest country on the globe.
Less people than the state of California

>things that never happened for 500

nice bit of leaf fanfiction though m8

And then everybody clapped

seafood and plenty of garlic

>pretending like you've never heard of Drake, Bieber, Carrey or even Gosling

The fuck is wrong with you.

ham, mushroom, bacon, jalapenos.

once you post one elverum comic, you post em all big boy.

Go to any Lebanese place, a lot of them try to make pizzas to appeal to their new burger homeland but they put weird shit on it like kebabs or super lemony spinach.

I'm okay with people eating pineapple on pizza but trying to "claim" it like Britain and India claim chicken tikka masala is laughable.

Pineapple jalapeno master race member reporting in.

pineapple is good but only when combined with hot peppers and meat

it's like pb and j

pineapple + banana peppers is better

>GDP of a single state in America
Don't worry, you'll be important some day

This

>For 500
Conversion rate still that bad?

Not originally.

I thought hawaii invented ananas on pizza?

For me it's pepperoni, onions, green peppers, and jalapeno, the best pizza topping.

were talking about pineapple not banana you dumb fuck

you say that like it's a bad thing
also,
>we're full

plz be bait

Which is more polarizing, pineapple or anchovy?
My preferred pizza grosses out almost everyone I know.
Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, anchovies, jalapenos, olives, and mushrooms.

>Anchovies
>Olives

What's it like literally eating shit?

Granted, I know liking anchovies puts me in the minority in burgerland, but hating olives? Your tongue must be broken.

I like goat cheese, bbq sauce base and grilled chicken

You're a strange duck

Pineapple.
Anchovies at least fits the salty taste of pizza.
It's just that most people don't like it THAT salty.
Pineapple just doesn't fit into it for most people.

The strongest flavours are anchovies, olives, feta, greek goat cheese, hot peppers, everything an asshole would never put his mouth to in a million years. An asshole is basically a teenager at this point. It's like trying to get your child to put water in his eyes. "It stings, daddy!" Well, sorry but you need to grow up.

that sounds really good actually

>alfredo
>chicken
>spinach
>mushrooms
>black olive

>alfredo

Found the fag

Yeah I know. I took a chance and it actually worked. The goat cheese adds a nice texture

If I am really such a fag how come i want to jerk your cock while I tongue kiss you

Never tried this but it sounds really good, I'll have to give it a go next time I order a pizza.

>more like we get asked if we're american, we say no we're canadian, and then we apologize for being canadian

Pineapple pizza is a Canadian invention? That answers A LOT.

I like cantimpalo sausage.

Pepperoni, ham, mushroom, and jalapeno is objectively the best.

when i make pizza my standard topping set is chorizo, pepperoni, red onion, button mushroom, red capsicum, shredded roast chicken and a BBQ sauce swirl.

Because my cum reminds you of alfredo sauce

canada doesn't have a food culture
they just eat american things and pretend they invented them like poutine

Nationalism is respectable as a personal tenet, but anyone shouting it at other nationalities is just pathetic. Country X being better than country Y is always either:
A) Fucking obvious, like first and third world. Only mongoloids loudly scream out loud the obvious.
B) Down to opinion, and arguing shit like that is like arguing about what smart phone is the best, or which celebrity is more attractive and everything else nobody else will ever care about the same as you.

Pineapple is superb on pizza by the way. Pizza is a platform that can fit a lot of different flavours, the savory and fatty flavour of tomato sauce and cheese goes well with pineapple because it cuts a nice line through them. Like apple/mint/cranberry sauce with their respective meats and shit.

Olives and mushrooms are what I like most on pizza, but I'll have anything as nearly anything can be made to work. That said, I generally don't think meat is too good a fit on pizza, mostly because it gets lost in everything else. if you have good ham or whatever, it can probably be used better elsewhere.

clams?

Pineapple and anchovies

The pizza "Hawaii" is god tier. Not even trolling

Luckeeeeh

>Indians
>American

mozzarella sticks, french fries, chicken at the same time

People who dislike it are usually underaged faggots who don't understand contrasting flavors. They just think "EW ICKY PINEAPPLE IS A FRUIT THAT DOESN'T BELONG ON PIZZA"

I just fucking hate pineapple. Theater smell causes an urge to vomit and when I eat it my tongue goes numb

Bananas and Rémoulade

I have eaten it only once. But I regret nothing.
Comparable to Kaiserschmarrn with Teflon flakes and frozen burger patties on a stick.