Trolling drive thru window employees

>see thread on Veeky Forums about StephON with an ON
>realize that there's a nu-male hipster douche named StephON with an ON working one of the local starbucks drive thrus
>be friendly to him and intentionally call him StephEN with an EN every time I see him working
>laugh internally every time he gets butthurt and says "...it's StephON with an ON, not an EN."

Hipsters are pure cancer.

Who else finds themselves occasionally trolling their local drive thru hipsters?

Im an adult with a full time job, so no. faggot.

Nice blogpost, but where's the food topic?

>t. StephON

that guy is a total Chad. doesn't matter that he's a faggy barista hipster, he fucks more girls in a week than you in your lifetime.

I have nothing meaningful to do with my life the post

His apron clearly says, TRAVIS

Figure out his work schedule so you know when to go there. Record yourself calling him Stephen and see how long it takes before he rages and takes a shot at you.

>girls
That dude is gay

This

You've got to be subtle when trolling these guys, less they decide to spit in your coffee/food.

About a year too late, newfag.
Keep trying though, one day you'll have your very own 'meme'

>2014 + 1 = 2017

I don't get trolling...or purposefully mocking the correct pronunciation of someone's name.
What's wrong with you, OP? Have you never traveled? You seem like you haven't matured from high school bullydom days. Why do you have such an inferiority complex that people with some kind of style is mocked for being hipster anyway? The only thing I don't like as a quote, hipster, is someone unwashed or too much facial hair for food service. Who would like a scene so much they had to wear a chin covering for their gold rush era beard.

>t. Hipster

This desu. Couldn't care less.

>deliberately and routinely mocking people who handle food out of your field of vision.

Smart, OP

Even more of a chad if he bangs out hot guys.

>Trolling drive thru window employees
Oh god you just reminded me of the assholish thing I ALWAYS have to do if the make me pull over

>Go thru drive thru
>Order & Pay
>Get asked to wait in the waiting area
>Few minutes pass
>Girl comes out with my food
>"Here you go sir, sorry about the wait'
>'Don't worry, you'll lose it'
>Hit the accelerator, burn out of there and laugh like a mad man
>Blast techno

For ill or good, StephON sounds like a faggot name for most US males. If it were me, I would accept that idea, change my name to "Steve", and sentence my parents to die in a nursing home where Tyrone the night janitor has his way with them for assigning me a faggot name.

There's some dorky HS kid that works the drive thu in my town and he puts on his "Te Baxter" voice and sounds like a giant tool.

No one, except low self-esteem weirdos like you. Who gives a fuck who your server is, they're there to do a job.

This. OP drinks that dude's spit everyday.

What flyover shithole do you live in?