youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>guy who enjoys reviewing food vs guy who enjoys eating on camera
It's not really an option

stop hurting him, you guys

His dry humor is pretty funny.

Which video was that?

They're BOTH reddit.
Neck yourself.

Just because ReviewBrah has a reddit account, that doesn't not make him /ourguy/. Obviously as an eceleb, he needs a way to connect with and grow his fanbase. This actually makes reddit semi-useful and I certainly don't blame him for using it.

The one with his dad. It's lostmedia now. He completely scrubbed the internet of it. There's a couple of screenshots floating around that external Veeky Forums archives don't even store and it gives you one of those red circles with a slash through it instead of the picture.

>the one with his dad
I'm not familiar with that one. What was so terrible about it?

Of course you're not familiar with it, few people are. I haven't even seen the actual video myself. I found this screenshot on 4plebs, so it's not the one that ReviewBrah scrubbed. There's also one with his mom that does the same thing, though.

I'm sure the video was just like any other Report of the Week, but people were making fun of his dad and that just really set him off. He doesn't mind when people make fun of him, but insulting his family is taking it too far for him to handle.

Nevermind, I just checked archive.moe, that's the one that shows up like this.

I fucking hate when you guys force this buttfucker faggot

I heard this guy had an account on ygallery with a bunch of shota in his favorites, makes you wonder why it's always the weird looking one's that are pedos

Takes one to know one D;

I'd let Reviewbrah buttfuck me any day, he doesn't have to force me.

Joey is a fucking disgusting lolxdsorandum piece of human garbage and I expected better of Veeky Forums than to rally behind that pile of shit

This. Ja/ck/ is pure Veeky Forums

J O O C Y C H I C K E N

I'm Veeky Forums ya cunt

he's a good Catholic boy. More reasons to love reviewbrah

I think I've accidentally clicked on Joey videos before and made it to about 10 seconds in and clicked stop.

I've watched a couple of reviewbrah videos all the way through, I'm not a huge fan or anything but he speaks like a normal person and provides actual information and an opinion about the food he's eating.

why is every board so into ""e-celebs"" these days

They give people a distraction away from how shitty their lives are.

reviewbrah is always discussed on other boards. Are you a summerfag or something?

>he speaks like a normal person
What?

My only problem is that he describes FUCKING EVERYTHING as salty. It's fast food. Of course it's gonna be saltier than a home cooked meal.

You know, it is what it is.

Which is which?

t. reddit subscriber

He's a good guy

>he can't tell the difference between a name and a trip
fuck off newfag
fuck off namefag

For me, it's gotta be reviewbrah. The best food reviewer.

we should all aspire to be like reviewbrah

Who is trying to force him? I want to force him into my pussy.

>posts a YouTube thread
>calls others autistic and redditors
Oh, the irony.

Brah is the obvious choice.

>Catholic

Ah this explains all the repressed anger from his earlier comments

>preferring a fat slob manchild mouth breather who smacks his lips and chews with his mouth open on camera instead of giving a review than a normal person who just reviews food
Tell me again about your refined taste in youtube food reviewers.

He's so fucking dapper.

>posts obvious bait
>starving poorfags eat it up
Everytime.

>fat slob manchild mouth breather who smacks his lips and chews with his mouth open
/our/guy

i want to see this vid

Who comes up with all this artwork?

Am I doing this right?

We all do.

>this is Veeky Forums bants

You need to bring more attention to those sexy stinky white feet in sandals

how old is his mom?

He was spammed here by those Veeky Forums faggots. When their Fetal Alcohol Syndrome crush tried to come here, Veeky Forums ran his ass out of the board.