Stop drinking soda

Who the fuck is this numale?

black lives matter leader shaun king.

soda is harming the black community with diabetes. makes sense he'd finally speak out about it.

Thanks, fandango

Cuckthany Fantano?

But that's not him

Succthony Dicctano

No. Fuck your scare stories about sugar (it's safe) and aspartame (it's safe).

newthany maletano

>vegan
>this thicc
I'll never understand him. He has a video on his meme channel now where he said he was like 300 lbs in high school so apparently he's capable of cutting weight.

Shut up melon

are there really people on here that don't drink soda?!

I don't, I just dropped it like 9 years ago. It was actually easy.

hi

Hes got serious skin sag problems, his tits are almost down to his bellybutton

I can never tell if he is genuinely fat or not

I usually drink 2 or 3 a month, but my dad gave me a 6-pack of good ginger beer (no alcohol) today. Been sipping one for the past 5 hours and it hasn't gone anywhere near flat. If you see pic related in a store, try it, it's pretty good. Wish I could find a stronger, spicy ginger ale/beer/whateverthefuck without having to pay $20 shipping and handling online.

he's just thiccswole.

I love that stuff, first ginger drink I ever had that actually tasted like ginger. I'd suggest Blenheim, but I suppose that's what you were referring to.

The ginger ale/beer I was thinking of in that post was something my uncle had at his house 17-18 years ago when I was hanging out with a cousin. I just remember it was in a glass bottle and there were 2 different flavors; regular golden color and spicy red color. I want to try the spicy red one again now that I'm not a pussy-ass elementary school kid who eats almost nothing but cereal and poorfag school lunches.

Yup, that's Blenheim alright.

Thanks, I'll keep that brand name in mind and see where to find it for a good price.

After a month of Perrier I couldn't go back if I wanted to.

...but Dr. Pepper is so delicious. Cherry coke also. Outside of those, I can pass on the rest.

I really wish i could but turns out when i quit soda i get headaches from masturbation so yeah gunna have to stay on it.

hes a vegan so maybe.

feelin a light 2-3 on this thread

I buy it occasionally if I'm out to lunch/dinner with the family or something but never drink soft drink at home unless it's with booze and even then I'll get sugar free or juice. Medical/health facilities run by the state are even banning vending machines from stocking soft drink here. It remains to be seen if they allow sugar free soft drink.