Tfw i cant quit you

>tfw i cant quit you

what are you gay?

I know tfw

It's fucking hard, man. I've cut way back but it's taking a lot of effort. I don't know if I can quit cold turkey.

I always go on month streaks of stevia soda or sparkling water but always fall back into sugar sodies

Fat fucks.
I hope all your feet rot out

projection: the post

"I know you are but what am I?"

Did I hit too close to home?
Feeling hurt?
Fat fuck

At least you guys know my struggle
>co-workers look at me funny for drinking everything through a straw
>dates have walked out on me after I requested a straw for my wine
>family makes fun of me at dinners because I always take a box of straws with me
Liquid just tastes better to me when I drink it through a straw, why can't anyone else get that? Why can't they just leave me be?

It takes awhile, as long as youre making progress its good! Even if you've had a few setbacks and took 2 steps back, just take 3 steps ahead to make up for it.
Took for a year myself to not crave for it most of the time

Any tips for when you first start off quitting?? I can't imagine going without them anymore, they're made my life so much better.

it actually is kinda sad to see people getting "addicted" to sodas. maybe my temperament just doesnt allow me to get addicted to food items, but man i just decided to drop it one day and never thought much about it. water is tasty, brahs.
>tfw aquafina has the best tasting xenoestrogens out of the main water brands

Instead of constantly bringing drinks to my room, id only drink beside my fridge. I also only drank one satisfying mouthful/half the can before putting it back into the fridge. My laziness actually helped me here because when i was craving for drinks i would be too lazy to walk downstairs to get one

>id only drink beside my fridge
Did you not have straws by your fridge? That's where I keep my biggest stash of them
>I also only drank one satisfying mouthful/half the can before putting it back into the fridge.
Did you do that with or without the straw?

Ah i purged all the straws from my life, my plan was to not make me not like soda so much so id naturally use straws less

Did you just stop using straws cold turkey?

I still use them for water at home, its really hard for me to cut that one since ive been doing it all my life. Infact i mostly only drink water now so i guess i still use them quite abit
But other than that only when im eating out

I don't even like soda, i just like crunching the ice. i can't drink soda without ice and I'll usually throw the cup away if it runs out of ice. when i go to circle k i fill the whole cup with crushed ice first

but still, can't get enough of crunching ice

t anemiac

my drunkenness made me quit drinking soda.
I would chase with sodas whenever I drank to a point where even when not drinking alcohol the soda would remind me of booze so I pretty much just gave it up cold turkey

I actually dropped soft drinks entirely after realising chugging at least a litre a day as was ruining my teeth.

When I'm thirsty as fuck though I do get Dr Pepper pangs p bad.

I love me a coke watered down with too much ice

>being addicted to food
weak

>"addicted"

No need for scare quotes, caffeine addiction is a real condition and has real consequences.

But it's also out of your system in like a week if you cut cold turkey so anyone struggling beyond that is a fag.

>tfw managed to quit soda with sparkling water

I never liked soda or sugary drinks, even as a child, I have always preferred savory food.
So can any other anons who are addicted to sugary drinks, explain how it feels once you stop drinking them?
pls no bully

>tfw i cant quit you
bitch please use something that comes naturally
its called will power

>having to "quit" soft drinks
americans, man

>"quit"

ah. i never looked much into the science so i always thought it was just a sugar addiction being sated by that medium

fuckin morans

>tf when you've gone years without drinking soda and can now enjoy one every once in a while guilt-free and without negative consequences
It's called self discipline, ya fucks. Give it a week or two through sheer willpower and you won't even crave it anymore. Easy mode: buy fruit juice and pair with sparkling water.

Non-sequitur, but that image needs "swiggity swooty, im comin for that booty"

no it doesnt

top fucking kek