Why don't you have a $14,000 48-inch stove?

Why don't you have a $14,000 48-inch stove?

seems like a huge waste of energy. i'm just heating a totino's party pizza.

Because I'd rather travel and have life experiences than waste money on superfluous materialism.

My mom has a stove that looks pretty similar to this, but she throws lots of parties.

Because I purchase McChickens at the correct eating temperature

>t. 20K credit card debt with no asset

Does that include a house?

Because I'm poor, single, live alone, have no friends, and family never visits.

Because my GF and I already can't be bothered to clean a normal-sized oven, and can't even imagine what sort of a pain in the ass it would be to clean that.

Just go out and meet people.

If that doesn't work then move to a new city and eat out. Don't eat at a table, go to a bar. You don't have to order a drink.

>Just go out and meet people

I'm a literal autist, this doesn't work. Also, poor people can't afford to move unless I'm just going to fill a backpack and walk for hundreds of miles. Would probably be shot in the head at night on a highway.

You could do what I did and adopt a qt3.14 runaway junkie and feed her and pet her and give her kratom

>adopt a qt3.14 runaway junkie and feed her and pet her and give her kratom

Yeah, just like many other guys I've known whose lives turned into a nightmare with those bitches around. No thanks, I'll just eat frozen pizza, get drunk, shitpost, watch YouTube, rice my Linux desktops, and beat off to .webms on /gif/. It's fulfilling enough for me.

>tfw you will never have a large normie family that necessitates such a large oven

Yeah. But while I enjoy it I suck at languages so I always feel like an asshole.

I don't own a home

t. can't manage money and has a shitload of useless kitchen appliances that get no use

why would you want assets?
having access to unsecured credit lines are better than assets.

>not having assets for wealth building
Are you retarded? Credit lines don't generate money for you for little to no work.

Because I almost never bake or broil anything and if I needed an oven that badly I'm sure I could just ask my manager on a slow day at work.

You're both here and both have cooking experience, get a job in a kitchen so you can find a coke plug and cook crack. Money problems solved using skills you already have.

Because I'd rather invest it and buy a house later.

those fucked up Who feet are a disaster waiting to happen

>he doesn't have an aga

>can't adjust temperature
>different oven temperature for different chambers
>you're fucked if you need to cook two things at the same temperature

Aga is the worst meme in cooking.

Lol poorfaggot salty af

Seems agay

>life experiences

>he doesn't buy a new oven after every use
lmaoing at u poorfags