Rate my fridge Veeky Forums

Rate my fridge Veeky Forums

sad life/10

Constipation/10

Rate mine

>single beer
weak

Is it a secondary or garage fridge? If so nbd. If it's your primary than I feel for you user. Being broke sucks. I try to remind myself how fortunate I am to have food in there when I go looking.

This is my first time posting my fridge. Do your worst.

FreezeLightsOut/10

Freezer has no light, although I suppose I could have used my flash.

Also sorry for sideways posting.

Sadness/10

The fridge of broken memes

You about to hang yourself op??

Looks like a dirty version of mine

College/10

More booze than food/

Stop eating out

Primary fridge (hard to get a good angle pic with this style fridge so bear with me)

Basement fridge

Garage backup. Can't show ya inside on account of the wife parking way too damn close.

Cliff notes: don't know how we got by with just one refrigerator. We apparently buy way too much shit.

I graduated college like 11 years ago. But I'll agree that my fridge is pretty pleb right now aside from the ziplock of chicken bones in my freezer for stock and my veggies in the drawers (not pictured).

>Milwaukee Beast

You're a brave man. Best of luck.

If those are the cheap popsicles that I think I see in your freezer, than those are fucking godly.

>Black Mold: The Thread

You have 3 of them in your house? How big of a house do you have? Is this midwest or south?

>Supercentre
what the fuck is that
is that some kinda canadian wal-mart?

wow eat enough cantaloupe faggot? hahahah wtf? Also clean that grime off the bottom and organize your shit. hahah that cantaloupe though. Or as you faggot brits call it "muskmelon".

There is no cantaloupe in the fridge, I think what you're looking at is a piece of pumpkin.

haha nice even better.

Yea though the garage fridge isn't that big. It's like a smaller version of an apartment style fridge. House is just over 1800 square not including the finished basement. Midwest

W-what're you going to do with that turbo and blow-off valve, s-senpai?

Nice fridges too btw, very clean

Just mantle pieces. An old ebay turbo and bov. Replaced with a slightly larger precision unit and TiAL bov.

lol that's awesome user. So much room. You're garage fridge is as big as my apartment only fridge.

>atleast 30 years old
I was more referencing to the coffee pot, uncovered plate, and half drank 12oz
soda bottle.
You need to do pic related

lol i noticed those too. so damn good. grape sucks absolute ass though

Look at me, I'm rich, I have a basement and a garage.

Everyone posting fridges in this thread is just how I imagined Veeky Forums to be.
Frozen meals, alcohol, fuck all decent meat and veggies

Are you vegan? For a split second when I saw the freezer I thought my roommate had taken the photo. (We're a vegan household.) I spotted Boca, Just Mayo, tofu, and soy milk and can't identify anything as non-vegan.

Rate my fridge.

;_;

Plenty of rundstykker and hamburgerryg.
You're good.

Ye who cast the first stone ect ect....

Show us your fridge then, your shining beacon of health and restraint.

Defiantly eats takeout 3/4th of the time/10

Yep, they are a godsend in a 1000 sq ft 3rd floor apartment with a shitty wall mount AC and a crypto mining

Yes, though I just call myself a vegetarian irl

I'm OP, I'm 18 and live with my parents and get food from them too, the picture you see is strictly my fridge. :p

You're a chink aren't you?

[spoiler] i would know because it looks just like my fridge [/spoiler]

That's my wife's shit. The uncovered plate is pineapple upside down cake, I don't drink soda so that's her unfinished Dr. Pepper and she likes her coffee cold so I brew it and toss it in the fridge.

Nope

They call it muskmelon because it is. Alton Brown has done a segment on how there is no cantaloupe in the US and some people will go their whole lives without ever eating cantaloupe.

Sort of like how the "yams" in the supermarket are actually sweet potatoes and unrelated to real yams?

What's the knife on the far right?
Looks like a serious blade.

Just needs some cheap beer and you're all set for the weekend.

Is that a half pot of coffee?

I legit have no idea. It was $5 at a second hand shop and I thought it looked cool because it's like a little mini machete. All I can say is that it's extremely flexible and good for deboning.

If it has a name, I'm not familiar with it.

Typical useless fat fuck who can't cook, but wastes his time on a cooking board. 1/10

gave me second hand depression. what's with the crushed 'za boxes?

My fridge looked like that for the first month after I moved out of my dad's house

How hard is it to just wipe down your fridge every now and again?

I do it every six months or so

If you think that's bad, you should see the rest of my apartment

I'm pretty sure I got a two-week emergency-supply of food stuck in the crevice between the fridge and the counter, not to mention excess reserves on either side of the oven between it and the counters.

Lots of people celebrating Ramadan in this thread