What's the best thing you can do with American cheese+

What's the best thing you can do with American cheese+

Throw it into a trash can

throw it out

Oh come on. There has gotta be some gourmet food that uses American Cheese. It can't just be for lazy sandwiches and fake nachos.

grilled cheese if you want that classic diner style tasting grilled cheese

Post it to trump

do americans really eat this?

Grilled cheese is classic. It's alright on burgers. You can even make queso dip.

Cheese burgers.

it's only use is cheese burgers. it's fucking great.....on cheese burgers.

And they fly pretty fucking far if you use them as ninja stars

>amerifats call that thing 'cheese'

I like putting it on hash browns or burgers

But thats not cheese.

Should be called

American Processed Milk Product That Contains A Vast Amount of Biproducts

>American cheese
unironically the best kind of cheese for burgers, but get the deli version

>Not gouda
How does it feel to be a pleb

Burgers, hotdogs, grilled cheese, and white bread bologna and yellow ass mustard.

Feels pretty gouda

Microwave or bake at high temps until it becomes dry and crisp like a cracker, use as a garnish for a savory beef plate.

Into the bin, like any food and drink associated with America.

Sneak one from time to time and indulge in bad decisions.

>Implying this is cheese and not "cheese product"

I hope you read the package carefully, OP. Most yellow, individually wrapped American cheese is literally not cheese, its not just a meme. "Kraft singles", for example, is not cheese any more than Velveeta is.

GOOD American cheese is white and will be found at the deli counter. Its top tier for burgers and just about any lunchmeat sandwhich.

Ive never seen this before but it looks legit. The only reason I said "most"

butter some white bread
throw a slice of cheese on it
put it under the broiler
take it out when it turns into a black bubble
eat

It's a guilty pleasure from my childhood.

Easy.
Step 1: Have ramen

Step 2: Cook Ramen

regret buying the garbage and changing your ways, it's not too late

Step 3: Add cheese to ramen

cheese eggs

Philly cheesesteak

ass eggs

Fill your rectum with it, give it time to melt into a turd shaped log of cheese, shit in a public toilet and don't flush.

Imagine what the next shitter patron will think.

Make a thread on Veeky Forums with it, apparently.

>GOOD American cheese is white and will be found at the deli counter
It amazes me that people who claim to know anything about "cheese" don't know what actual American cheese is.

I will have you know, that just dumping cheese into ramen leads to sticky, stringy lumpf of cheese that stick to your cutlery and the bowl and taste like watery death.

Even when using real cheese. So I can't even imagine how those slices would work out.

I always had kraft singles in the fridge growing up because you can wrap one around a big pill and it's the easiest way to get your dog to swallow it's medicine.

Grilled cheese with processed cheese tastes like molten plastic

That's provolone

First posts best posts

American cheese melts better in hot liquids since its not actual cheese. Unlike mozzarella which just turns into a tasteless protein ball. It's kind of like a more solid version of nacho cheese

American cheese IS real cheese.
The yellow, plastic wrapped shit isnt american "cheese"

see:

Use it as post it notes.

Poor Americans and (poor) American children love it. Middle class and above generally think it's disgusting.

Was going to say this. It is a shit 'cheese' and desreves no place in one's food. I'm an American and think it sucks.

i'd rather have a grilt cheese with cheddar

cheddar is the best cheese for burgers you dump fuck.

It goes good on top of a hot bowl of chili, or baked potato.

White American cheese > Cheddar cheese for burgers

It literally only works on hamburgers.

nope

Well damn, thats a good argument. I guess youre right.

#TeamCheddar

I still do that minus the butter

drop in the front hood of people who steal your parking spot

it's called toasted cheese you dumb fuck. not that earth shatrin

No it's called cheese toast you piece of shit

so about a week ago i walked in to this old mom and pop burger place i think its even called dads burgers,
anyways used to go there 10 years ago great fatboys, but last week i went and this asian couple i guess bought it and run it now, just went for a beer and they were so nice and the lady brought me a slice of american cheese cut into 6 little bits and 4 small pineapple slices, i dunno why but it was a great combo and it was just such a differnt thing for someone to bring
for free i might add

Yup. And sadly it loses out to Swiss, Provolone or Cheddar in its only real category. Fuck, even pimento cheese is better.

But it shines on the shitty, no pretense, backyard BBQ, uncle mcburned-burger burgers of the American masses.

bump

Fold them up a bunch of times and then swallow the squares whole without chewing them.

Perfect

>grilled cheese
>cheeseburger

the only uses for it

>swiss or provolone on a burger

As an emulsifier for other cheeses, chili cheese fries (or just cheese sauce for that matter), eating straight from the fridge like a lonely piggu

There's lots of applications.

Never had mushroom and swiss?

Swiss and bacon is a good combo on a cheeseburger.

is still wrong though. The only thing that even competes with real American cheese for burgers is cheddar

white bread pizza

Was high the other day and all I had in the fridge was kraft and some leftover rice. Melted that shit on the rice, not bad.