Tears in rain

Time to die

That's 2g of sodium assuming you also drink the soup.

>
>That's 2g of sodium assuming you also drink the soup.

'Merican government wants to regulate sugar... but if anything, its salt that needs to be regulated

EVO where are you

that seems excessive

That's what I said.

salts not bad for you unless you have kidney problems or are being treated for hypertension with a diuretic

that's like saying sugar's not bad for you until you have diabetes.

dumb Nigger, IT CAUSED YOUR DIABETES

Except salt doesn't actually cause hypertension or kidney problems

It can exacerbate an existing problem, but it doesn't cause them.

I guess excess sodium intake causes a raise in blood pressure due to fluid retention. All I know is that when I go on ramen binges (usually Naruto near work at lunch) my ankles swell like a cuntbagfuckfag.

Sorry for the stock image I'm on my phone.

im a physician, dont call me black

if you are under 30 you should go to the doctor

>ramen binges
>ankle swelling
Kek

Ha!!!!! I wish I was under 30! My liver and kidneys are fucked. I drink almost a 1.75 liter bottle of vodka daily. I'll be homeless at the end of the month of I can't get family to cover my insurance deductible for detox (alcohol and methadone.) Funny thing is that my Japanese soon to be ex was the one who brought that sodium bomb home for me to eat when I asked for ramen. She knows I only like Shin as far as instant. Obviously she's trying to kill me

RIP

preash

I used to go to the asian grocer with my mom and get this brand of ramen, not sure which flavor it was but it had a little oil/puree thing packet and a second dry flavor packet and it was so fucking good for a prepackaged ramen.

This and mi goreng all i fuck with when it comes to instant noodles.

F

It's stupidly easy and dirt-cheap to make your own curry roux.

3 Tbsp unsalted butter
Melt in pan on a medium heat

4 Tbsp all purpose flour
Slowly added and whisked. Keep cooking on medium heating, whisking constantly for a few minutes

Then add:
1 Tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp garam masala
ΒΌ tsp cayenne pepper (optional for spicy)

Then, just add the end-result paste to a pot of meat/veggies/broth to make Japanese curry. Once you add the roux to the pot, make sure to simmer it for a few minutes to get the roux to thicken things up nicely. (I mention this, because it won't work in a slow cooker. I tried and failed due to the low temperature.)

>my ankles swell like a cuntbagfuckfag
That's one of the first signs of renal disease. Go see a doctor.

Sounds like you might have been buying MAMA.