Do people actually eat this shit?

Do people actually eat this shit?

I would rape that plate with my mouth.

Eggs look ideal. Beans with breakfast is freaking weird.

It looks like trash. Is it actually good?

No, but the Brits do.

>ideal
>pile of slime

Irrelevant. Brits aren't people

No. Nobody actually eats this.
The millions of pictures and recipes online of English breakfasts are just people mememing.

It's a bunch of stuff you could find for breakfast in many parts of the world, what's the problem?

>scrambled egg
>not fried egg
>shitty strips
>not rashers
>sausages underdone
>whatever the potato thing is
>no black pudding

it looks ok i guess

I'm not a fan of cooked mushrooms but I'd eat the rest of it.

Looks like a pretty common Aussie/English breakfast.

>Eggs look ideal.
Is this the new meta?
>literally a blob of yellow goo

It just looks so unappetizing. And BEANS

We'll, don't eat it if you're that turned off by it. Shit!

>Eggs look ideal. Beans with breakfast is freaking weird.
Not really. It's filling and homey on a cold morning, although I prefer the mexican usage.

>Ameriblobs can't even manage the mental stretch required to understand, or even consider, that people outside of their bubble might do things differently to how they are personally accustomed.

What a shocker.

>:( whatever isn't like me is trash cuz I said so

Nah people don't eat it.

Brits do though.

I think a fat person somewhere would eat that.

looks fucking great tbqh

>homey
I fucking hate that descriptor. You're already at home eating the beans, why does it need to be homey?
When does anyone make their own baked beans?

you are a terrible faggot.

>When does anyone make their own baked beans?

I do. It's very little effort and tastes much better than those out of a can.

always. its actually really easy.

In Mexico, literally everyone, all the time.

Today's breakfast

Those aren't faggots, they're sausages.

Check out that """""bacon"""""

This guy fucking knows what's up.I'd probably also chop the mushrooms, do them twice as long with twice as many.
overdone bacon
underdone sausage
I'd also take scrambled eggs that are nice and dry, then half & half them on the toast.
It's easily been years since I've had one of these.

Beans are delicious. You guys are weird.

What do you guys eat for breakfast? Americans don't typically do the grilled tomato, black pudding, etc but we do eat certain parts of an English Breakfast quite often.

Overcooked but good quality and not 75% fat

>Shart in mart detected

jam on toast

fried green tomatoes, mac n cheese, baked beans, toast, mushrooms delicious

Why do British "people" like to eat toothpaste?

They don't. That's a joke article from a tabloid paper.

I don't know which is more sad: that you may not have realized that, or you did but shitposted anyway.

It aids dental hygiene.
You should try it.

Bong fodder.
Almost entirely lard. Wouldn't feed it to animals.

>judging new food by its looks
you need to go out more

>That's a joke article from a tabloid paper.

OMG!!! FAKE NEWS SHOULD BE CENSORED!!!!!

*mericanlibruls*

Who said anything about censorship? I just think it it's too dumb to bother posting. What's the point? It seems like the kind of thing young children would do.

You think mint sauce tastes like toothpaste?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>mericanlibruls

I think you meant to say "*Republican snowflake potus*"

R u fuggin retarded?

gib recipe pls

I'm a burger (steer/queer) and a full english is fucking GOAT, GOAT do you hear me?
FUCKING GOAT.
Also, most bongs are muds and literally fuck goats, so it works several ways, this is called humour.

Other than the mushrooms. That looks tasty.

>implying our whiny piece of shit president isn't the one who wants to censor fake news

i would fucking devour that.

Amerifag here
Bacon is over done and I prefer to have a runny yolk to rub my toast on but I would totally try one of these meme British breakfasts.
Beans for breakfast is different but I'm down with the idea of tearing ass as soon as I get to the shop.
>good morning user
>bbbrrrrrrraaaaaaappp

Because it tastes like root beer, obviously

Why cant they make a mushroom-tomato-bacon omelette? Or at least chop them and scramble them in eggs?Anything other than eating each individually.

Also, you have bread, potato, and beans. Choose ONE carb, the other two are redundant. Baked beans with breakfast seems weird as fuck but that may just be a cultural thing

That's exactly my point. Thank you user

Men do. You would probably prefer avocado toast.

Hell yeah, man. And I'm not even British. It's not something you can eat every morning, but once in a blue moon it's a good hangover cure.

You're gonna have to back up the idea that anything on that plate is shit with more than just a statement, because what I see there is essentially breakfast erotica.

Damn, you jf sure are shit at samefagging.

Yes, you muslims are afraid of pig products. You don't know what you're missing. All of that protein allows an army to conquer the Earth, so it's a good job muslims don't partake.

What the ever loving fuck is wrong with the yank digestive system? Every time someone talks about eating beans and you react like you are eating Polonium.

>
> toast is burned
> bacon is way overcooked
> scramble eggs are slimy and gross
> tomato - why?
> ketchup beans instead of real baked bean

Also, what the thing under the toast - more toast?

And what’s the thing next to the burned toast and above the smily eggs?

Sausage and mushrooms look ok.

The STATE of burger "taste".

Looks mostly good. I'd prefer fried eggs, but if I'm forced into scrambled, I'd prefer them to be cooked a little more.

I'm not usually into baked beans, but they're a+ in a good breakfast ensemble.

Looks like it's missing white and black pudding, though. Actually, you can just give me a plate of the white and black pudding and I'd be happy. That shits kind of a pain in the ass to find around here.

Love,
Ameriburger

>toast is burned
Are you 12?

>tomato - why?
You're 12.

American here. I'd eat it. Looks delicious.

>American
>wants whole plate of black pudding
My nigga. Getcha some calf's blood from a butcher. They shouldn't charge more than 9 bucks a pint. Getcha some oats. Rolled works fine if thickened, steel-cut is traditional though. Cook your oats, experiment with amounts of blood to see what you like (you can strain out the clots if you want to but I don't), make patties, and fry that shit right up. Cheap and delicious.

Yum yum, some uncooked eggs with a side of burnt everything else

Oh, I forgot, throw some finely chopped fatback into the mix.

american here and i would eat the fuck out of that. are the beans typically sweet like american baked beans? either way 9.5/10 would devour

Those eggs look like something that came out of my dog's mouth or ass

>no egg
not even trying

that looks like a brit trying to cook an american breakfast. NEWSFLASH faggots, only beaners eat beans for breakfast

After realizing more than one person with completely burned-out taste buds can and will eat this, I stopped being surprised at what people shove in their mouths.

my mouth is cummiing

what country are you from where you don't eat bread, beans, eggs, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, or bacon? Is this like some weird Muslim thing?

well sirre i do believe that is a fine bellingham style breakytonk. i would gobble this in a smidgen and then hip ho off to the tube for some footy before big ben dongs !!

Get.

Visited the UK for the first time earlier this year and had several variations of the fry up. It's good, and those savory beans in the tomato sauce and the fried/grilled tomato help cut through the greasiness of the dish. Even the black pudding was delicious enough, just don't dwell too much on it.

>British people
>dental hygiene
Who exactly do you think you're fooling here?

who wouldn't eat delicious food?
the eggs really look delicious. dem feels when i've literally only once had decent scrambled eggs in a restaurant. thank god i can make them myself

This post is about 45% correct.

Wouldn't go as far as "burned" but the toast is overcooked for my taste. The thing underneath looks like fried bread. The thing next to that is an unusually shaped hash brown.
Back bacon > streaky bacon and that does look overcooked.
Fried eggs > scrambled eggs (in a full English).
Fried tomato is good.
Beans seem okay.

Full English is GOAT. OP's pic is not a great example though.

>50000 Calories in "breakfast"

I know that british weather can be shit cold, but goddamn, son, thats a lumberjack meal if Ive ever seen one.

english breakfast is really good

Waiting in the dole line can be taxing

English food is the best desu.

You realise we invented lasagna yeah?

Yanks detected.

Those eggs are perfect, they're essentially 80/20 egg/butter gently cooked on medium low heat to make them rich and creamy as fuck.

Americans always overcook their eggs because they're scared of the salmonella boogeyman.
>can't enjoy a runny yolk

Yeah, eggs like that are perfect with good toast.

You might think so but...no. It's actually nowhere near as unhealthy as people think. It's hard to pin down a single value for a Full English because every one is different, but one example:

850 calories, 40.4 g total fat, 16.1 g saturated fat, 301.2 g cholesterol, 2745.4 mg sodium, 19.4 g carbohydrates, 18 grams of fiber and 48.4 g of protein.

High protein & fat content, relatively low carbs. It's actually a very good breakfast for somebody who'll be working hard (I.e. doing manual labour). For a normal scrawny Veeky Forums poster whiteboi it'd be a fucking disaster if you ate ANY breakfast that was 850kCal, every day, of course.

that looks good but the bacon isn't right you want canadian bacon (that's what americans would call it if they saw it anyway) black pudding and fried egg not scrambled

>canadian bacon

Nope.

Yes.
Best hangover food.
Can be eaten all day.

It's fucking..... beautiful!

wait, that yellow thing is scrambled eggs?
I thought it was potato mash

Making some beans and toast + brats rn

What sort of faggot layout is that?

Why do burgerblobs talk like toddlers?

Shut up buttertooth.