Hey Veeky Forums, gotta do an assignment for school using these ingredients. What's something cool I can make?

Hey Veeky Forums, gotta do an assignment for school using these ingredients. What's something cool I can make?

LETS GET NUTS
Butterfly the breast. Cook off the spaghetti, mushroom, bells and onion. Rub the breast with the garlic ( and salt and pepper). Bake that shit.

Hit it with the tomato sauce and the Parm. Maybe save some Red Bell and Mush for garnish and color....boom.

I've never done this but I would...but all I have right now is lamb shanks.

Do you have to use them all and only those ingedients?

Limited to these, but I don't have to use them all

What about olive oil?

Those are all the ingredients for chicken cacciatore. Brown chunked salted and peppered chicken breasts. Rough chop onions, peppers and saute for 6 minutes or so. Add rough chopped mushrooms and minced garlic and saute for a couple minutes. Add tomato sauce and bay leaf or thyme if you have it. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add salt if needed. Mix with spaghetti and parmegianno.

How about you make spaghetti with tomato sauce and chicken breast?
Mix the other stuff into the sauce.
Done.

My guess is most of the class will make some soert of pasta dish. Make stuffed peppers.

chicken with sketi on it with garlic. that would be real good.

you could just mix all that together and it would be pretty good.

ditch the spaghetti and make some nice chicken parm
>no breadcrumbs
ah, nevermind

The teacher wants you to do sketti or chicken parm because normies only think in one way
>bell pepper gutted
>sauté garlic onion and diced chicken
>add tomato sauce, heat
>put into bell pepper with sliced mush
>parm on top, oven for a bit
>wa la
Be the only person who doesn't do pants on head retarded college student cooking.

>chicken cacciatore
>traditional and old italian dish that's stood the test of time
>recommends an inferior dish simply because it's muh different

Yeah, who's wearing the pants on their head again?

You can either compare your dish against 15 people cooking the same dish or go for a more original dish. Originality is important.

>assignment for school

Think about that for a second. We can rule out culinary school because it's too boring a list of ingredients and no culinary school autist would be asking Veeky Forums. College? I never had a course even remotely concerned with making food. High school? Nope. Middle school? Yep. We had a native american week for social studies where we had to wear feathers on our head and bring in an "authentic" native american dish. There you have it.

>High school? Nope
Could be highschool.

My school district had 5 high schools we could choose from, one for information technology and engineering, another for music and arts, another for mathematics and science, another for JROTC, and the last one did International Baccalaureate.

There was also a 6th school that was for vocational training, they did auto shop, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, culinary, A+ certification/basic computer technician, etc.

So I could see this being early high school level work.

It's an a assignment for the last year of highschool. Everyone here in Canada is retarded (including me), which explains why this looks like middle school work.

Cube the chicken breast into 1/2" chunks.
Finely chop half an onion and sweat it in a pan with a bit of olive oil
add a clove or two of garlic
add the chicken
add small chopped red bell peppers and slices of mushrooms
saute everything until the chicken is cooked through, shouldnt take more than 5-8 minutes on medium heat.

Add tomato sauce (i personally use paste and then add as much water as I need), and add seasonings, I generally would go with salt, more garlic, oregano, basil, and fennel.

With paste I then let simmer for 30+ minutes on low heat, but this can depend on what sort of tomato you use (fresh vs paste vs premade sauce, etc)

Oh yeah, this can be served with or without pasta.

If serving with pasta, just place the tomato chicken veggie mix on top of a bed of spaghetti or whatever.

stuffed mushrooms
chicken kebabs

Motherfucker do I got a recipe for you.

Grind the chicken, mix it with the finely chopped garlic and onions, parmesan too if that's your thing, cut the top off your peppers and stuff them with it, then cook them in the tomato sauce for about 40-50 min in the oven.

I don't eat poor people food

Grill the sauce for added flavor

So you can't even use salt or pepper?

What's poor about these?

It's babbys first recipe. It's one of those things that is stereotypical of people who can't really cook, but insist on trying anyway. On the same level as green bean casserole made with cream of mushroom soup, or salsa chicken baked in the oven.

chicken cacciatore

use the spaghetti as skewers and make kebabs

Maybe he could make a breading by crushing the dried pasta.

>parmasen
Wew lad, what kind of school is this?

Canadian.

Boiled spaghetti with chicken and tomato sauce

madman

Are you limited to those, or are those simply ingredients that you must use?

Because there's a lot you can do there if it is the latter.

>boil 1 whole onions in tomato sauce for 4 hours
>add 1 cup of garlic
>wrap spaghetti around bell peppers and bake
>shred the chicken
>cover in tomato sauce
>coat with parmasen cheese
>combine all ingredients
>garnish with mushroom

Chicken parmesan over noodles and covered in sauce.

Ditch the spaghetti and tell your teacher some italian guy on Veeky Forums told you pasta with chicken is an abomination and cultural rape.

thats a fucking boring grocery list
theres not a single exciting thing you can do if you have to use them all in one dish

>spaghetti
>mushrooms
>parmigiano
>no wine
>pollo alla cacciatora
Retard.

Put 3, 5, 6 and 8 into a blender to create the sauce. Then boil 2 and put it on a plate. Put the sauce over it. Grill 1 and slice it into strips. Place the chicken strips over the noodles and sauce and sprinkle the cheese on top. Use 4 to create stuffed mushrooms as the side.

what kind of shitty school can't spell parmesan?