Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Nuo3PtZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post engrish

Make a plate of the oldest looking food and post it

Did that bitch take the last scoop of general tso? I bet she did

Cool.
Can you make a vlog as well?

Why didn't you pull the trigger this morning?

Post receipt. I feel like you're lying to us and it's not actually $4

no your not. because whatever you're eating it isn't real chinese it's like saying taco bell is authentic mexican, but have fun I guess

does it have anything thats remarkably bad or is it just shit

I come here often so they give me the kids menu price

Post receipt then

When I'm done. I use the WiFi here to browse Veeky Forums. Might be a while.

Oh you got someone to take a picture of you at the buffet! You look just like I imagined

lel

Why is OP a retarded liar? Is it because he's such a disgusting fatty? I feel like fat people would be more inclined to lying.

wouldn't be surprised

No lies.

Third plate.

>no lies
>provided no proof except for confirmation that you're a disgusting fatty

Nobody likes your blog, faggot

I saw someone get dragged outside and ktfo at a restaurant once because he got caught taking creepshots. Better watch your ass, OP.

OP how is your jaundice? Did you ever get that cleared up? I remember you mentioned it in one of your previous shitposts

I don't have jaundice nigga tone down the disrespect going for fourth plate.

Was that photo taken with a potato?

was it pretty good for 4 bucks?

No I remeber quite clearly that you said multiple times that you were jaundiced af and had complaints about the restaurant's layout not being very accommodating for your rascal scooter. Did they push some tables out of the way for you this time?

This ama is over.

Are you the lardass who spells wonton with an a?

OP is a Giant Panda buffet 11726 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32817

Just look for the frumpy, jaundiced, obese woman eating by herself

wanton isn't correct?

>go to giant panda buffet
>they don't serve giant panda
What did I mean by this?

Lol next time I see this thead I'm gonna confront this bitch. I live a few minutes from there and could easily figure out where she's sitting because she thinks it's funny to post pictures of other diners from her seat. Might just contact the restaurant and send this thread to the manager so they can be on the lookout

I live close too. We should go in and inform the customers that she likes to take pictures of people, then take some of her and post them here. She won't mind, right?

> Ate at a $4 Chinese Buffet

A fitting epitath

How many oysters are you going to eat?

Christ, the pics of real "average" americans in this thread remind me why I cannot eat in a fast food or average restaurant without losing my appetite. Average americans have got to be some of the ugliest humans on the face of the planet. If they aren't obese hamplanets, they're skinnyfats with no muscle definition and sagging skin. Fucking disgusting.

Went to a $7 buffet last week and it was terrible.
I couldn't imagine what a $4 buffet is like.
Going to go to a $35 buffet with my parents in a couple weeks.

are you alone or with your gf and her son??

Bumping this thread to find OP

It will never cease to amaze me how quickly people can figure this shit out

damn nigga slow down

Jesus fucking Christ dude shut the fuck up. Stop posting

omg, the grease.

>OP is grill

Hi :)

Shit I live about 40 minutes away. Can we make this an event so we can go together?

Kek, you have to post pics. No faces required, just bodies. No one will refuse to appreciate a fatass couple together.

It's settled then. Veeky Forums meetup at Giant Panda Orlando! Seems like a fitting locale

Well, at least they'll probably be too scared to do this again.

If they were smart they wouldn't. Maybe make a thread after the fact once they've left, but that's not very interesting. The more clues they post the closer I'll get...

I'd do it if I lived in Orlando. I'm never going to florida, though, so fuckoff. I'm close enough to New Orleans that I might do that if it were a real happening.

If it's a dude, break their phone please. If it's a woman a bunch of rednecks will sympathize with her and gang up on you (the south is that way. Yes, Florida, you too.

And I'm already pretty dang close.

Now to start searching medical records from people in the Orlando area that have been diagnosed with severe jaundice...

This is hilarious. Get that bitch, anons

Do none of you retards use Veeky Forums X? All of these are imgur pictures, from 2015. imgur.com/Nuo3PtZ

It's still fun to play along

Haha, I used to live on Alafaya Trail.
Fuck Orlando.

>2015
Has it really been that long already? Where does the time go? I remember these dumb "pretty good for 4 bucks" threads like they were yesterday.

It goes by fast when you spend all your time on the internet.

fuck you