She put the bread back into the fridge

>she put the bread back into the fridge

>he refrigerates bread
Captain! I found some bait we can use!

Teach her a lesson by RAPING her!

I buy two loaves of bread at a time. I refrigerate one while i eat the first over the course of a week or two. It keeps the second one from molding in the warm springs/summer.

freeze it dumbass

Why not freeze it?

Alternatively: only buy one loaf at a time so you're always eating fresh bread.

Freezing bread changes the texture. Putting it in the fridge doesn't change the texture from what i can tell.

I can buy two loaves for a dollar more than buying a single loaf of the same kind.

If the bread is that cheap it's shit not worthy of human consumption.

It's $8 for two loaves at Costco and $7 for one loaf at kroger, it's good bread.

I had a roommate who would put the butter dish in the fridge despite my best efforts of explaining to him that it's perfectly safe.

He puts eggs and ketchup in fridge

Oyyy veyyyy shoaaa

Yeah, who wants extended shelf-life for their perishable foods that's ridiculous

Kenji says the only real way to preserve bread (and it doesn't even work that well) is to wrap it in cling film and aluminum foil and put it in the freezer. All else is facade and illusion

I never kept enough in the dish that it wouldn't be used before it spoiled. Quit being such a fucking natural contrarian.

>tfw you can never eat enough bread by yourself before it goes moldy

Rollan for this OP

Aren't you being the contrarian by getting butthurt by someone putting their own butter wherever the fuck they want?

Is summer over yet

There was butter already in the god damned fridge, you stupid fuck. I only put like half a stick out at a time. Are you really this dense?

>like half a stick
>like
You know what's like half a stick?
Half a stick.
Retard.

bread belongs in the freezer

Get fucked dick head.

Bread goes stale faster in the fridge

If you're not eating your loaf within a few days you're either buying shit bread or should just eat rice because you don't appreciate good bread and don't deserve it.

I bake my own bread.

Are you not aware that "half a stick" and "like half a stick" are two different things? One is precise, the other is not. Stating "like half a stick" conveys that the amount was not precisely measured but rather is an approximation.