Webm of food and cook

post em if you got em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGSc5WIljb0
youtube.com/watch?v=L2s1I_U8xSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a gif made into a webm. It's like watching a VHS that has been transferred to bluray on a 4k television.

is it fresh?

nooooooooooo

This WEBM is the reason 60 niggers are unemployed.

\but why

This kills the BR

What is he tasting? Based on his reaction you'd think it was literally dogshit.

did she die?

She's pretty cute.

WHHHHYYYY

Was expecting her to throw up at the end.
Disappointed.

Why did that retard keep spinning the drill?

I believe its gazpacho

Yes, the knife is triggering the nerves in the fish.

one makes it out. stare at where the door ends up.

poor piglet got crushed ;_;

Good. Feral Boars are devastating on ecosystems and agriculture.

Death to all tuskniggers.

>posting the joke one.
>Not posting the real one.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGSc5WIljb0

because it was staged

>being this gullible

I want reddit to leave

Had me at the edge of my seat

I get nervous watching this guy. Literally no room for mistakes. Have a bad day at work and they will be calling you lefty.

here's your solution

I'm guessing it managed to squeeze under when the cage bounced up slightly after hitting the ground, and then it was apparently edited out of the video

>sneaking in those jack clips
you cheeky fucker

Hello, welcome to see kay, my new friend!

that's kind of fucked up.

It's also why I can buy carrots cheap and eat enough to have some healthy-looking color on my skin.

What are you all seeing? I see some dirt getting kicked up but I don't see anything escaping or getting crushed.

is that retard trying to pet it with the tongs

Does she purge, burn that off between sessions, or is weight gain required for lonely men to keep sending money?

I seriously hope you don't eat this white kibble. At least eat whole wheat kibble. With this on top:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2s1I_U8xSw

I'm getting lightheaded

>[YouTube] Art of the Dress (HD - Full) (embed)
AHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

you can see it's legs kicking in the back left.

fascinating.

In a shocking twist, both of you are too retarded to actually watch the GIF.

it's just a harvester, chickens aren't dead, yet.

We need one of those to round up the jews in Hollywood.

She's explained before that when she eats excessively very little is actually digested/absorbed, but if she eats a normal amount everything happens properly.

definitely purging, pretty much every mukbanger is bulimic

Oh yeah... :(

What a cute man.

KINOKO O TABEMASHITAAAAA

TAAACO TOWN!

i'm always disappointed when this gets posted and it isn't the Jack version.

..dont they see the big fucking metal circle directly on top of them? Why the fuck would they go under it?

to eat food... couldn't you see all that bait (probably corn or rotten corn)

DELETE

Today on How It's Made...

Welp, I guess it's potassium supplements from now on.

She does competitive eating. I watched a documentary a long time ago on them. The skinny ones drink a lot of water and eat things like lettuce that expand their stomachs and do not make them fat. The fat ones ate a lot of fatty foods.

she forgot to cook the tortilla

kek wtf are you talking about
youre retarded

the tortilla gets cooked at the end you moron
dont you see her slap in on the cook top

you dont cook the tortilla then try to fill it then cook it again

Within two seconds I knew exactly what was going to happen, so I closed it. Fuck you for making me even imagine that.

Someone explain this shit to me. What is this, an eel? Is it still alive? How the fuck does cooking a live animal make the taste or experience any better? What the FUCK is wrong with Japanese people? Why?
I've seen very messed up things in my years here but have never thought "omfg nips are subhuman wtf" until now.

Sorry, I'm not well versed in spic food. It seemed odd to cook the inside ingredients twice, but I guess they wouldn't get cooked again so much as heated up a bit.

>spic food
confirmed retard
good luck out there dumbass

Everything about that webm says that they're Korean.

Have you ever been to a restaurant in your life?

Hi, I'm extremely high right now, and I've watched this webm about ten times, since it is quite long. I am having a very difficult time putting myself in this guy's shoes. I can't tell if he is hyper-aware that he is on television or that is his actual reaction, I know some people develop those weird movements culturally and because it's just some retarded stuff kids do, all kids are kind of retarded and bring dumb physical shit into their adult life, every adult just looks like a retarded kid sometimes, but I don't mean bad
Battle chefs what is that? Makes me think he is hamming it up for the camera to try and boost ratings for a wannabe cook show but Maybe it is not the case... he just looks so genuine at the beginning, it's such an embarrassing face to make, god they're so funny, I love the way his mouth moves and stretches like a cartoon character, and I'm only now thinking of what that is, it doesn't look like it should taste bad at all, I see that th

Gazpacho, but it looks like cake frosting, how could it be that bad, mayb an allergy? A spice?????

No I have not been to enough restaurants where Asians grill animals alive to tell the difference in which country they're from, sorry.

Japs make a big deal about food being as fresh as possible. It's common for seafood especially to be eaten within a few hours of dying. Thus the earlier webm of the fish bucking even as it's being filleted.
Neither this eel nor that fish were actually alive. They're involuntary muscle contractions that continue after death (like a chicken with its head cut off), and are exacerbated by heat, etc. and they're desirable because they show how fresh the food is.

How is it not?

>Hi, I'm extremely high right now
stopped reading there

Wow, jesus christ.
Sorry about that dude

I don't think it's still alive because it doesn't look like it has a head. It's probably very, very fresh, though. Alive just moments before being skinned and put on the grill.

was it really necessary to call it spic food?
how fucking dumb can you be
how can you not infer that
first you talk about things like you have any idea when you dont
thats called arrogance
then you show your lack of intelligence by being a faggot and calling it spic food
basically what im saying and have been saying all along is that you are stupid

>those chopsticks
>those tongs
>the side dishes
>fucking cass beer

So what you're saying is that you've never been to a Korean restaurant in your life.

You're as triggered as he is stupid, user.

Calm down Hector. I wasn't familiar with the cooking process, but it's still spic food.

this isn't Japanese and it's commonly accepted among sushi chefs that freezing fish or storing for a few days builds better flavor