Easy Cheap Lazy

What meals do you like when you just don't wanna cook or go out?

For me, I always keep a couple cans of this laying around, Wolf Brand, the best canned chili, ALWAYS with NO BEANS

I sprinkle in some extra heat, and enjoy it with a cold 7UP and saltine crackers

I either eat leftovers, or I take something out of the freezer and heat it up. I often make large batches of food, portion it up, and freeze it for exactly this sort of situation.

Rice with peas is my go to lazy poorfag meal. Just throw in a bunch of spices, butter, and a bullion cube and it tastes like a full meal. I use turmeric, parsley, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and cumin in mine. Only takes 30 minutes to make too.

Probably your mothers asshole

Kraft Dinner. Shitty comfort food, I like it.

I'll get a pound of lunch meat. Usually honey or peppered ham. That'll last me a few days and it's perfect for when I'm feeling lazy

Bean burritos. Mix a can of black beans with hot sauce. Warm a couple of tortillas in a skillet. Add shredded cheese.

Obviously they would be even cheaper if I used dry beans or made my own tortillas, but this is all about lazy/easy meals.

Frozen pizza

Mac and cheese is life and making it from scratch vs kraft are like two different sides of the same shitty comfort food

I don't even like real mac and cheese. I just like that awful orange shit

uhh no oyster crackers, sour cream or cheddar??? wtf is wrong with you.

I specifically don't buy any kind of instant food to discourage myself from being lazy. Curry is delicious and low effort.

WOLF COLA

They have to specify that it has no beans so people don't confuse it with chili.

Chili is always in my cabinet, but my go to when i dont feel like cooking is chef boyardee. Cut a slice of cheese and put it on top before microwaving, eat with jalapenos for your vegetable. Cheap and ez.

No bean chili is bad. Beans are good and you need fiber if you're eating fucking chili.

Either make an omelette with whatever is lying around, or frozen tendies with boxed rice pilaf.

>ALWAYS with NO BEANS
Obviously. If there are beans in it then it's not chili

When I don't feel like eating, I eat drugs instead

>If there are beans in it then it's not chili

No bean is coney sauce.

>All these beaners

It's called chili con carne nigger faggot

I like beans.