I got really hungry and had some studying to do...

I got really hungry and had some studying to do. There are a bunch of good restaurants near me and I left the house without a real destination in mind, but with some general ideas. Sushi, Honduran supermarket, this really good local burger place.. and I somehow wind up at a McD's. 2 hot & spicy, lg fry, and iced tea for $6.44 is really not that bad. Plus I got my wifi to study and a local tv channel with old police dramas playing.

Honestly, how much do you go to McDonald's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbZBJT358_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stopped going to McD's over a decade ago. Never thought the taste was all that great, and never liked the way it made me feel after eating. So I just said fuck that, I'm not wasting my money here again. That was in 2003.

You haven't eaten McDonald's in 15 years??

Nope. I just gave up on it. Last time I had BK was 2010. Tried Five Guys once and was not impressed. The only fast food burger places I still bother with are In-N-Out (when traveling, because there are none near me) and Shake Shack (maybe once a year).

Local chains are the best

Why does that surprise you? I'm not him but McDonald's is not some necessity of life.

But even better are non-chain local places that take pride in how they source their meat and the great burgers they make. I have plenty of places like that near me, so I'm never pining for a fast food burger.

Only when im drunk and nothing else has open to be honest.
Im a Krautfag, so a local Kebap is always nearby
A Doner costy around 4euros and a additional Ayran one more (turkish drink, tastes like a salty buttermilk).
Its all in all cheaper, does not come from a chain, tastes better and is usually fresh

Ayran is joghurt with water and a little bit salt. also the meat (sold frozen), the bread, the veggis, the sauces are mostly bought at chains. so basically you still buy from a chain. also if you really find someone who is doing his meat skewer all by himself (including buying the meat at a local butchery every day) you will taste a huge diference to that 'fresh'crap that is sold at every corner in germany. but they are rare and you have to try like a thousand before you find one. no one talks about them in fear that they get overun by hipsterfags and then the quality would be the same as everywhere.

Never, McDonalds french fries are LITERALLY poisonous. The potatoes they use are not even edible for 6 months after they're harvested because they're so dangerous.

>(including buying the meat at a local butchery every day)
>and season it by himself

Only on road trips and only if nothing else is around so like half the time i guess

Apple pies on trips were amazing

Thanks
But still better than Mecces i guess

I personally find it surprising if he's American to never once find yourself in a position if you're traveling, or in a hurry, or something similar where you had few options aside from McDonald's in 15 years.

literally makes no sense they use regular potatoes. potatoes dont just grow poisonous.

not him but I also haven't eaten mcdicks in years and I will go out of my way to not eat there

Maybe three or four times in the past 12 months, and never to eat in. The only things I kind of like there are expensive enough that I would prefer to eat somewhere actually good. If I want cheap or in the middle of the night, I go for Rally's.

Mc jewgles have been shit for a long time now.

1x per week.

If you think McDonald's tastes bad then you are literally insane.

Most of the menu is quite tasty, and it's somewhat healthy these days depending on what you but.

I get that new burger that has guacamole on it, it is tasty.

They have improved dramatically since the early 2000's. I suggest giving them one more chance.

I've averaged McDonald's probably 3 times a week in the last few months it's actually a problem, I. Was literally thinking about going there right before I opened this thread. Help

youtube.com/watch?v=rbZBJT358_Y

I go every now and then and get two double cheeseburgers for 3$ or 2 mcchickens, then I fill out the survey and get 2 of the home style chicken sandwiches for 3$ next time. Call me cheap, I am.
No drink cause I bought a beer, no frys cause I'm too fat for that.

I live in Atlanta and all the fast food joints are staffed by ghetto black people. Stopped eating there cause the service and quality sucks. Chick-fil-A is the only normal one where they hire normal teenagers both white and black.

McDonalds is the worst at hiring the nastiest hood rats.

This. Its like they go out of their way to hire ghetto blacks, rednecks and hispanics who barely speak any english. I havnt eaten at a McD's in forever but i do stop on a rare occasion get a cup of regular coffee when im headed to work or traveling. Ill gladly pay more at Chick fila to get good service and better quality food.

I'm not a food snob. I'll eat anything that's good. I've recently had big problems eating food like McD's. I get seriously sick. I still try every once and a while, I love some fast food, but always sick. I had Wendy's hours ago and can't stop shitting. Maybe it's getting old, I don't know.