imgur.com/8Fr43u1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's how dainty people eat, you ruffian

Wait! Circumcision isn't permanent?

>lived in 3 countries
>literally never seen a single person do this
>only know it because of american TV
Special food for special people.

I can seriously not remember the last time I saw somebody do this, I'm inclined to believe OP is somebody who recently stopped eating his bread like this and wants to brag about it

I bite the crusts off and {spoiler}eat them first[spoilers\], what does that make me?

A crusty whore.

shut up

Looks like butt cancer fuel. Where's the rest of the meal?

I don't do this but I peel the skin of sausages. How is that?

>I peel the skin of sausages
That's one clever coming out story, user.

If you're over the age of 3 and still concern yourself with what other people eat you need to kys immediately

>t. Fatty

Everyone I know eats very suboptimally and 3/8 at dad's thanksgiving dinner last year had type 2 diabetes :(

One of them is dead now.

>not restoring foreskin

>Having cadaver dick

The nerves are gone. That just makes it uglier and smellier for no improvement.

Say that to my face Kufar.
White crusts off!!!

I didn't choose to be a cutfag, the hospital physician and my parents did.

explain

I assume he's american. In america it's standard procedure to cut your child's dick off unless you specifically request them to not cut their dick off

It reversed the keratinization of my glans and inner foreskin, making my glans and inner foreskin remnant functioning mucous membranes again. The skin is thinner, smoother, and more sensitive, because it does not have a layer of keratin on it caused by constant exposure to cloth and air. It also brought back the mechanical gliding of the foreskin, allowing frictionless gliding of the foreskin over the shaft and glans. I wash it every day for a few seconds, so it does not smell, and it hides the scar, which makes it less ugly.

It can't grow new nerves, but it let me use the nerves that I do have to their fullest.

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/

I wonder why...

Further, if you only eat white bread and you won't touch whole wheat, you might as well just accept that you're never going to have sex.

attn cutfags: not here to mock you like everyone else in your pitiful lives, I'm genuinely curious - what do you do with the crusts? seems wasteful if you toss them, but if you eat them then what's even the point? do you give em to the dog or something?

This. Unfortunately my parents fell for the jew lie. I did not.

Every few hours after my son was born a nurse asked my wife and I if he was ready to be circumcised. I was polite at first, but began to realize their endgame. Same nurses too, as they checked in beginning/middle/end of their shifts. They also continued to ask if we would like a "break" to put him in the nursery. NEVER let your child out of reach around those kike doctors/nurses.

If you're over the age of 3 and are still concerned with what other people eat, you need to kys immediately.

This is what I hate most about this board. FOOD IS NOT FASHION. For some reason you fucking people love to shame others for what they eat. Fuck dishes, fuck flavors, it's all me me me, what I like is best and you're a fucking retard for eating what you eat.

Fuck you, Veeky Forums

nerves is a meme as soon as the dick gets covered in pussy juice it gets sensitive as fuck again besides you fuck for the orgasm which is in the brain

i agree tho foreskin does look uglier and is less hygenic and putting it back would gain no pleasure and give the negatives of foreskin back

I find it funny how a dried out, scar covered, jew dick is going to call a normal dick ugly. Yours looks horrific, like a burns victim after a car crash.

The state of you.

Ho-ly fuck. They just sell them like a real life Hillary Briss.

If you are over the age of 3 and still eat bread you need to kill yourself. Which you are doing

someone who deals with their problems head on

I'm not saying foreskin is ugly. I'm saying stretching an already mutilated penis isn't going to make it better.

imgur.com/8Fr43u1

>Being this salty you have a mutilated penis

Factually wrong on every point, nerves it not a meme, regrowing it does gain pleasure and there are no negatives to having a foreskin just fucking wash your dick you showerless neet

All slaves of Jews must be circumsized, you're a cuck

Why do people even cut it off for their kids anyway? A functioning child will have no problem if you never act like its a problem in the first place

I don't cut the crusts off of my own sandwiches, but if I'm making a larger amount of fancy sandwiches, I dry the crusts in the oven then put them them in the food processor to make breadcrumbs.
In the winter I cut them up and mix with coconut oil and seeds and put them by the birdfeeder.

>what is sandwich de miga
T. Never been to south american countries

3/10
Just like your sensitivity compared to a natural penis. """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""enjoy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" having a penis that looks like it was dipped in acid

Nah man, you can't get the nerves back but you can reverse the keratinization of your glans.

Who would want to?

I see a masterpiece of homogenization. Each bite, no matter how large or small, will always have the exact same ratio of bread to fillings. Never will the consumer of this sandwich experience that last bite with all bread, maybe a bit of condiment but no meat or cheese.

>the negatives of foreskin
but there aren't any

Tiny bit of Vaseline in a condom, wear it for the day. Same effect.

I do the exact same thing.

>t. American """"cuisine"""" connoisseur.

Good dad.

my great grqndma is 94 and a cutfag

i love her though, she's awesome

Constant stimulation of the glans in circumcised men causes keratinization of the glans which is akin to a callous, in men who still have a foreskin direct stimulation of the glans in most situations is intense almost to the point of being painful.

Most of your penile nerves are in the foreskin and frenulum and are removed during routine circumcision

i told a young jew doctor (didn't know he was jew at the time) that i worked for the only dr. in town who did infant circs and sold the foreskins for profit (because the doctor fucking told me he did) and he did not believe me.. in fact he ridiculed the notion

To be fair it does sound fucking crazy. Who would want to buy a baby foreskin?

As someone whose foreskin has become shorter over the years, I can confirm this. My foreskin sometimes only covers half my glans, and retracts completely when erect, and I've noticed a sort of surface numbness developing. I can still feel sexual pleasure and sense pressure and movement on my dick, but the surface kind of feels numbish to the touch. It still feels incredibly uncomfortable rubbing against the fabric of my pants though, so I can only imagine how desensitised a circumcised penis must be if they don't feel that discomfort.

How much demand can there be for these?