Fruits. Feed them to your pets?

Fruits. Feed them to your pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_dg_grape_raisin_toxicity
phz8.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-health/pet-toxins/pets-and-onions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you get one of those food-centric always begging dogs, they will get a taste if they want it.
I had one dog, spaniel, would eat banana bites, apple bites, watermelon, anything. But, there was this trusting kind of aspect to it, and you could kind of tell when they didn't like it, they would chew funny like the texture was surprising. If they didn't like it, they wouldn't beg the next time, but they never once spit anything out.

My parrots eat anything at all, from chicken to spaghetti. Oranges, watermelon and grapes are the biggest favorites. They tip back their heads and squeeze juice straight down the throat. The macaw makes a happy noise reaction with each bite.

I like to freeze grapes and give them to my pup in the summer as a cool treat

DO NOT DO THIS. GRAPES ARE TOXIC TO DOGS.
petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_dg_grape_raisin_toxicity

I've got a cockatiel, and she generally prefers veggies over fruits, no idea why. But she does like the occasional banana.

I haven't seen this thread in a while desu.

What about onions, I like to add them to his Ol Roy in the morning while I am making omelettes

I do this too, but I like to garnish it with a couple slabs of almond bark.

Jesus Christ don't give onions to your dog either phz8.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-health/pet-toxins/pets-and-onions
At this point I hope you're just trolling

same fag

Jesus man don't feed your dog Ol Roy are you trying to kill it?

>giving your pets cavities

I give my dog small amounts of fruits and veg.
I have tons of fruit trees so i have a bunch of fruit during summer. As im harvesting or eating a fresh fruit the fucker sits while making eye contact and licking his lips
Fruit and veg he likes:
Guavas
Peaches and nectarines (dont feed them the pits)
Apples (no seeds)
Plums
Watermelon
Mango

Fruits and veg he wont eat:
Carrots
Pineapple
Cucumber
Melon
Banana

Pips and stone contain cyanide and shouldnt be fed to your pets. Also grapes are toxic for dogs.

THIS THREAD IS CURSED

My dog likes to eat broccoli. Fucking loves the stuff.

my cat used to love banana peels and cantaloupe. he died from feline diabetes.

Dog only likes watermelon to the point she'll even pull the rinds from the compost heap in you forget to close it up.

Out of all our cats (we live a bit away from any city, have bunch of cats), only one likes watermelon and he's retarded. Not like ha-ha retarded, like there's something not right with this one retarded.

My cat enjoyed palmergranites, desu

I....I want to feel her tight, slutty cunt.

I tried feeding fruits to my gecko, but he wouldn't touch them. Which is dumb because he's a crested gecko, a species that eats small insects and berries in the wild. But all he'll eat is crickets.

This triggers the dog

I remember being a little kid, and my grandma had chickens (fucking annoying pieces of shit). I would love to feed them chicken, loved the bizarre aspect that they were unknowingly eating one of their own kin, their flesh and blood.

Not sure my grandma ever found out. Not that it mattered anyway, as a child molester stole them all.

why does this dog hate the cabbage so much

post birbs

NO

NO

NO

DO NOT FEED YOUR CAT FRUIT, IT WILL LITERALLY KILL THEM!!! DON'T FEED YOUR DOG ANYTHING WITHOUT CHECKING TO MAKE SURE IT'S SAFE FOR THEM! JUST ONE GRAPE CAN KILL YOUR DOG, DO NOT GET LAZY OR TAKE A RISK!!!

I don't think she'd eat them if they were toxic brah.

My cat likes to lick watermelon.

this
show birb user

My rabbit gets what ever I don't get to before it starts to o bad.

Shut up

One grape isn't going to kill your dog but don't do it anyway because it can fuck their kidneys up long term if you're occasionally giving them or short term if you happen to give them a lot at once.

Here, you autists.

And here.

my friends pup died from eating a tin can lid and it shredded his insides. dogs don't know shit.

I thought big dogs can drink bud light and shit

Yeah I've fed my corgis onions and beer without any problems. Just like a little bit.

I'm also pretty sure strawberries are way too acidic for dogs which makes me put this entire chart into question.

My dog is smarter than that.

My old cat loved potato chips. Where are those on the chart

Anything deep fried is pretty bad for their stomachs

Unless it's on a chart I don't believe you

This is all out retarded, cats always consume their prey with bones, it's how they get their calcium god damn it.

Dried apricots are a healthy part of a cats diet once every few weeks. My cat loves them.

Heh, there were a couple times when I'd toss a piece of broccoli to my dog, he'd catch it, chew once, spit it out, and give me a dirty look. Usually, I'd share some meat and potatoes with him, but it was funny to troll him once in a while.

Why do dogs fucking love stuff that's poison to them? My dad's Australian shepherd used to grab beer cans in his mouth off the lawn when dad wasn't looking, then throw back his head and chug that shit.

Now that's a story.

>Why do dogs fucking love stuff that's poison to them?
Because they spend too much time around humans, who share that trait.

Technically alcohol is poison to humans as well.

antifreeze tastes good to humans so

I have two chinchillas, so no, no fruits for them.

Only fruit my cat takes a liking too is watermelon. When we cut it we'll leave a bowl shape piece on the ground for her to drink the juice

my mom always told me not to give my cat chicken or beef because they would eat too much and get fat

One of my cats loves yogurt. Whenever I open a new container of yogurt I give her the foil to lick

well if she didn't want to be called a slut she shouldn't have shit eye makeup like that

I had a cat that fucking loved pickled stuff, especially pickles and olives. I'd always buy the hamburger pickle chips so that I could share pickles with him. I miss that cat. His name was Lucifer and he was solid gray.

Well, I have to sugar gliders so they get fruit every other night or so. They should technically get them every day but they're assholes and will not touch their pellets/protein and instead just wait for the fruit. Cute little buggers though, will cuddle in my lap under a blanket for hours during the day time.

Also give some to my birb as a treat.

>people don't know that dogs lived just as long a century ago without super-premium-ultra-grain-free-gmo-free-organic-high-protein-90%-chicken-$4/pound dog food.

>people don't know that dogs on super-premium food suffer from more health issues related to diet than dogs on low-midrange foods like Purina One and Iams because they food is way too rich

Have fun with those $60 bags of dog food. Paying extra to kill yourself is awesome, just ask the tobacco industry.

>bird
>happy
human, please

Nigga, they aint gonna get any cyanide from apple seeds.

They evolved to pass through digestive tracks intact.

Maybe if they eat a few pounds of seeds and chew them like cud first.

The problem is cooked bones, user. Raw bones are ok, but cooked bones will splinter and damage the intestinal lining.

I think you might be retarded. Ol Roy uses so little protein that you might as well feed your dog cardboard. That's not to say all cheaper dog food is bad, but if the primary ingredient in their kibble is something that is indigestible to them (corn meal) then you should look into other brands.

No, I don't buy Blue Buffalo, either, because it is just garbage with a markup. Smaller brands sold at stores such as Tractor Supply tend to be priced reasonably and have good ingredients.

>Parrot eating spaghetti
The mental image that conjures is amazing.

I usually eat apple with my dog. One bite for me and I break one bite for him and he gets the applecore. He loves it! But I think I could do it with any kind of fruit. It's makes connection between us stronger.
My cat always wants to eat from my potato chips but I don't let him. I'm too scared he will get sick of it.

>Not having a cold pint with your cat after a long day

MY CABBAGES!!!!

How macabre.

My cats won't eat fruits or vegetables. Sometimes when I'm chopping broccoli or something, they'll think it's ham and come begging. I drop some on the floor for them and they sniff it, then look back up at me like I'm holding something back.

can someone shoop these for lulz purposes?

>I don't think she'd eat them if they were toxic

Even humans aren't smart enough to avoid things which are toxic to them. Look at how many people overdose on opioids or drink themselves to death. Dogs and other animals will absolutely eat toxic substances, so it's up to you, the human, to be smart and make sure they don't eat what's bad for them.

why would you even try to eat unidentified shrooms, i remember when i was little i had this big dog, when he shit and pissed on my backyard [spoiler]with parasites may i add[/spoiler] there would grow some small shrooms that looked exacly like normal edible shrooms, but smaller.
Anyways, i asked my mom whether those were good to eat and of course she being the informed individual that she was she told me those were toxic, i believed her but if i had not i would've probably died of food poisoning x17

That was pretty much the theme of the three (3) threads that particular user made. He ate some shrooms he assumed were magic, but which were not. Thankfully some non-retarded anons were able to correctly identify them and tell him to get to the emergency room ASAP.

you've got to be fucking kidding me

HOW?!

>tfw Veeky Forums literally saved your life

You feed your parrot spaghetti?

Oh she was definitely asking for it

> "talk dirty to me baby"
> "yeah, you like that you dirty slut??!"
> "OMG THAT'S MYSOGINY! HELP! RAPE!

you never seen a parrot eating spaghetti?

better yet:
>I'm NOT a slut!
>you sure? we have just met [tonight], and I am balls deep in you?

that was the end of that evening. I mean really, why did she tell me to talk dirty if she can't stand being called a slut?

Grape aren't raisins.

>Wanting to possibly fuck up a cat or dog

Off yourself

you realize you're complaining about a girl not being feminist enough, right

YET