For me, it's Publix fried chicken. The best fried chicken

For me, it's Publix fried chicken. The best fried chicken.

Mine or my wife's fried chicken > any pre made fried chicken
But i do love me some bojangles

Agreed whole heartedly. It's the closest you're getting to authentic southern kitchen style. I'd say it's about 90% there since it could use some seasoning.

>what is Zaxbys

What about your wifes' sons' chicken senpai

Her daughter is good in the kitchen too.

Zaxbys is top tier too

Zaxby's is mediocre.

Publix is so much better than Zaxby's. Maybe their tendies are comparable but the bone in fried chicken at Publix is miles beyond anything Zaxby's is capable of.

>tfw the best fried chicken option in my area is kfc

i actually like maryland but theyre dunzo.

popeyes is good too. pls no bully.

same

There's a decent fried chicken place downtown but it's a half hour drive both ways :(

>tfw this black kid at work used to work at popeyes and I always had questions about how things are done in the kitchen there but he thought all my questions were racially motivated even though I was just genuinely interested in the operations of a quick serve chicken restaurant

Too salty. They have amazing potato wedges though

Got a Publix in town this month. Tried the tender sub since it was highly recommended. Good quality but it was pretty dry even with extra sauce. What else is worth mentioning?

I used to go there all the time. Spicy fried chicken, red beans and rice, and mashed potatoes and gravy. It's kind of funny though - they always have me the wrong change back and they had such thick south/black accent I could barely understand them.

In 'Merica, you can't have a normal conversation with blacks because about anything because they will pull some racist shit at every opportunity. Like blaming your conversation about Chicken on racism.

It's like 'merican blacks just try to instigate race wars with everybody.

you shut your fucking mouth
>bone in fried chicken

literally doesn't exist at zaxby's unless you're getting wings, which are admittedly mediocre.

>unused

>In 'Merica, you can't have a normal conversation with blacks because about anything because they will pull some racist shit at every opportunity. Like blaming your conversation about Chicken on racism.

Could they be any more of a fucking stereotype?

I mean, if you want to stop calling you nigger, then stop fucking instigating race wars with every fucking person you meet.

>move to Wisconsin
>no more publix

At least I found a solid fried chicken take out place. You know it's good when you are the only white person any time you walk in.

Naked and spicy, fight me.

Dad, is that you? Get off Veeky Forums. He gets the naked spicy ones a lot

shut up and talk fried chicken you fucking jackasses

Jewel-Osco in the Chicagoland area/adjoining midwestern states has top-tier fried chicken. Better than any other chain I've had.

zaxbys doesn't even have any bone in fried chicken. WTF you on about? All they serve is tenders and they suck at that.