What kind of cheese on that? Looks disgusting

6/11. Wood probably eat still.

0/10, hello rediit

>Puffy crust
Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
>Giving in and letting the pepfags have half of the pizza
Weak.
>Glorious ham and pineapple master race
Overall a 4/10, and that's only because of the ham and pineapple half.

Something looks really off about your pizza

ham and pineapple, FUCK YOU

Fuck...this reminds me of this one night years ago, partying with these strippers...everybody drinking and smokin and snortin...one says 'hey, lets order a pizza'...we're all like sure babe...
She ordered a fucking vegetarian pizza...so her pimp beat the shit out of her...
Good times...

crust/10

>hot pineapple chunks with shitty puffy crust and what is very probably shredded kraft cheese, barely even melted

typical pineapplefag. look how they lazily just dumped the ham on it. They know that you idiot children have such shit taste you'd be satisfied with anything.

Looks good as fuck mate fuck everyone else.

Crust is the best part of the pizza.

If you like the crust best then why would you put up with shitty crust like that?

Digiorno in a pizza box/10

Did they bake the crust then add the toppings? The ham hasn't even seen any heat nor has the cheese. Where the fuck is that from? The cheese isn't even melted.

>triggered this hard by a fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=rgVuAnDKopo

I see alot of bad comment and ill work on all that bad things problem is in my local area is not all that rich so i sell that for about 5.50 dlls so there is that too.

Op here

Dominos/pizza

>pineapples

i'm not triggered by pineapple. pineapple's great. I'm triggered by people wasting it by putting it on pizza.

It's exactly like going to a restaurant and ordering an nice steak, but demanding it well-done and drenched in ketchup. they'll just torch the oldest, shittiest cut of meat they still have in the kitchen because they know you have the taste buds of a toddler and you won't notice the difference anyway. It would be a shame to waste quality on you when you obviously don't care

Hey i understand but i make around 20 pizzas and that one is the most sold people are fucking insane and if i dont make ill just lose money.

8/10
I like puffy crusts

it's hell under capitalism, I understand. do what you gotta do m8, as long as nobody forces me to eat shoe leather steak or pineapple pizza I'm fine with it

RIP in pizza Sam Panopolous, btw

Crust does look good imo. Whatever cheese you're using isn't fully melting, like some anons have said. Your ham should be cut into wider slices and spread out, more like the peps.

Yea i was thinking about this the whole day tomorrow i fix up everything that i need to also i am using this mozzarella cheese and what gets me off is that the cheese is not cheap should be better for what i pay i am looking for other brands but market really limited.

that cheese looks awful and splitting toppings is disgusting.
Choose 2 topping you like together or get the fuck out.

t. mac and cheese + ketchup degenerates

You ain't the only one who likes 'em thicc.

looks good to be honest but maybe more sause? idk it looks like you chould choak on all that chese other than that it looks fine to me m8

That pizza looks awful in all sorts of ways.

I like mine better. Too much cheese but that's a fuckup I will make the best of.

Thanks for feed back tomorrow ill fix it up and will update.

Good pizza nice color but is that dough hard or soft? Asking this cause i see it a bit over cook.