What would you have done on this situation?

What would you have done on this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eho0jiDV44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laughed it off, they probably got a free meal (or more) out of it. What else is there to do? Accidents happen, no reason to sperg out over it.

Which one am I?

F I R S T
P
O
S
T
B E S T
P
O
S
T

I would fight that woman to the brink of death and then feed on her still beating heart.

Checked around to make sure everyone, including the waitress, is okay.

Speak with the manager, get meal comped and agree to cleaning fees/replacement for my clothing.

Only tip 30%

Complain until I get free food for a year

Impotent rage which I would take out on my spouse and kids.

I'm just glad both of them are bald or they would be finding pieces if food in their hair even after a year

This. if a waiter fucks up I generally don't care if it was clearly an accident

Friendly reminder to keep a spare change of clothes in your car

Especially socks. You literally lose nothing by having a spare pair of socks in your trunk

Completely lose my shit and flip out

>start screaming obscenities
>complain my head hurts and I have a concussion
>Yell at all the staff even those who aren't waitresses
>show everyone what a big man I am yelling at the manager on duty
>finish my free meal and go to the hospital telling the owner they will get a call from my lawyer first thing in the morning

Hi, I'm extremely high right now. I've just watched this webm about thirty times, and I think the cause of her falling is the chair being pushed out by someone at the table on the right. He seems to stay there after scooting out to demonstrate not his accountability but rather his absolute innocence, as if the waitress should have known exactly which way to walk to avoid sliding-out chairs of people who want to get up politely at a meal like this restaurant would have nice meals. And the waitress is completely confounded, because she doesn't immediately start apologizing, she's thinking, jesus, it's not my fault, it was the fucking guy who slid his chair out, but she knows she has to apologize and she can't just point her finger at the guy. And the other table, the one who got hit with the tray, they're all just stupefied, because what do you do in that situation? You wait, like people wait, they wait for someone to do something, the protagonist, because that's all we do: we are viewers of protagonists, often we like to identify with them and pretend to be them, but deep inside we know there is that separation between us and the person we are pretending to be, and so you wait, you wait for someone to take the lead in a situation, but you don't know that absolutely anyone has the capacity to be that Protagonist, it could be you, and you could get up and do something and be the focus of attention that everyone including yourself so craves,

laugh it off, it's really not a big deal. The important thing would be to not let it ruin the evening.

accident being a shit waiter? fuck off cuck

rape her boy pussy

It's okay, I am bold and so my hair would not get dirty :)

implying
>you aren't going to get your meal comp'd and a good gift card

I've had places where waiters have royally fucked up, spilled my shit, spilled shit on me. I play it cool and staff appreciates it, some of the bartenders remembered me and basically give me free drinks.

It's probably just a prank show, she meant to spill the food. Picture is too crisp for security film, and too focused on the one table

This carefree reaction is only being had if 1.) it's a woman and 2.) she's white.

Oh, no. You're right, of course there would never be this dumb camera to be recording this shit otherwise. Up high. "security" . That's so silly. MAn, you're absolutely right. Damn, that sucks. I really enjoyed the situation as a real one for me to consider, uh Will ferrrell

True. I'd probably try to get a useless single mother nigress fired on the spot.

This bait is weaker than that waitresses control of the food

It's all cool, man. Enjoy your high, go watch some impractical jokers now that it's on your mind

Thanks, dude! I don't know what that is. I'm listening to Joanna newsom and crying about it! See you guys later!

Have you worked in food? This sounds like someone who has worked in food and knows what they're talking about. Servers genuinely feel bad, especially if it's something like this that could've caused harm.

Hell, my mom wanted Cheddar's one year for her bday and I kinda hate Cheddar's. Didn't say anything cause it's my mom, ordered myself a steak and it came out well done as fuck. Server was mortified, manager came out and apologized and the cook personally brought me another steak. They even comped my meal and everyone's drinks (was not sodas).

I made sure to tip good and when my mom goes there now they always treat her real good.

Nah, do a lot of traveling for my job, and have a lot of friends who work in the industry of serving to the point I realize people are also human like myself. Mistakes are going to happen anywhere, you just got it this day. If you just out right state the wrong doing calmly generally you'll get treated better, I mean it isn't like they will just say "lol fuck you no take backs!".

I traveled for a while who was a complete asshole even at fast food places about the simplest shit and it annoyed the ever loving fuck out of me.

tl;dr wait staff/cooks are people too, they make mistakes just like you.

>''Those balds, they're like magnets I swear...''

good thing the people didn't start with the soup

that restaurant is way too crowded, needs more empty space.

I would draw my concealed carry and defend myself

I thought I was the only one. One time with a good shart and nothing to change into and from then on, always an entire outfit in my vehicle. It takes up no room and better to have than not to.

dont worry babe I got a spare entree here
*flex 'cep*
but how about we get to the main course

whisper to waitress we'll forget about it if me and my friend and you go out back and spitroast you

Laugh at these pathetic roaches whose nights I ruined by "accidentally" tripping the waitress. Heh, people are nothing more than a game to me

>theres NO WAY people treat each other different depending on race or sex.
>men and women always interact with each other exactly the same and equal
>people of different races also are all blind to race at all times

Is it really shocking to realize that you might be the one thats delusional here? Honestly though, I would try to not get upset even if it were a black waiter/waitress unless
1-I had been drinking
2-they act like its my fault

and depending on how bad my nigger fatigue was at the time, of course.

I watched this webm many times, each time focusing on a different person's reaction.

Nice strategy there. I'll begin to use that.

Thank you, Oscar Wilde.

gang rape her on the table

This! The tables are too close. Who thought having waiters and customers to squeeze between chairs is a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=7eho0jiDV44

Nah, if it's some young male waiter I wouldn't mind either. Don't think this would happen with experienced waiters.

If it was a white waitress/waiter, I will be a dick, mores o if the waitress/waiter is Asian.

Anyway, the video looks to be set up. The food is conveniently near sauce free and the guy that received the brunt of the spill is wearing a suit with some sort of coating.

Send restaurant the bill for dry cleaning/replacement. And demand a free meal for the trouble.

That was very & oddly specific.
You should be a sportscaster

First post best post, no need to be worked up about it. The worst part was that it ended up on the Internet.

Autism

This is the only true answer. As long as you aren't scalded by something and you just got something dumped on you, just laugh it off. Freaking out for something as innocuous as a waiter making an honest mistake is juvenile and completely unwarranted. Shit happens. Laugh it off and don't be a prick.

Storytime:
>dad, uncles, a few cousins, my grandma (92), and myself go out to an italian restaurant in rural virginia for dinner since we all visited her
>waitress has a tray full of all of our drinks and as she tries to serve us our first drink, BOOM
>tray slips out of her hand and absolutely drenches my grandma in literally a gallon or 2 of beer and soda
>uncles are huge dudes and there is this deafening silence in the restaurant expecting an outburst
>grandma starts laughing, stands up, takes off her shoes, and pours all the liquid out of them on the floor
>simply says "it was probably time for a new pair of shoes anyways"
>all is well in the world
>we all laugh it off and have an awesome dinner together

Love you, Grandma!

Yeah, your grandma was a decent human being. But the fact is she didn't come of maturity in a culture that sues at the drop of a hat. This is learned behavior that we internalize by watching the antics of our "fearless" politicians and corporate leaders. Don't like responsibility and truth? Just sue. It's being played out even today at the highest levels.

Drag her into a back room to satisfy my sexual emergency

>Don't like responsibility and truth?
Nah man, truth isn't true, there's only fake news.

>on this situation
In, not on. You are stupid.

i liked the guy by the wall in the back

that sneaky smile

Probably get my meal for free and then guilt tip like 30% of what it would have cost

maybe laughed a little and enjoyed my free meal

yeah i'm sure their socks were rekt

Whipped out my gun and shot myself through the roof of my mouth. This is regardless of who I am in this situation.

jesus how hi r u

Kek

Did you atleast get a discount?

I mean both of my parents are attorneys and hate the sue at the drop of the hat culture as well. They also aren't garbage amublance chasers and PI attorneys though.

But yea, she's the shit.

I think they might have given us a few free desserts and coffee after dinner. We didn't ask for anything. They apologized profusely and the server was super embarrassed. We didn't really expect anything either way. Shit happens, everyone lived and somehow made it through that traumatic experience. It's a story we talk about and laugh about all the time. That honestly is gift enough, even though it wasn't their intent and the restaurant obviously isn't thrilled about it haha.

I would have requested that the restaurant bill her for the tips she received that evening.

sure thing man

yeah man, I guess.

I am brazilian and i would have shouted FREE FOOOOOOOOD and ate it from the floor along with the other patrons while making growling noises and displaying teeth so they stay away, if some guy dies we all eat him too.

How embarrassing for that waitress. I'd be pretty heated at first, but accidents happen, my dudes.

>Laughed it off, they probably got a free meal

This.

Shit happens.

How would I know that I even exist?

>the guy that received the brunt of the spill is wearing a suit with some sort of coating.
a leather jacket?

actually she has one of those portable tables, it got caught by the chair. the gentleman was not moving his seat back.

Even if the video is fake, it's still useful to demonstrate OP's question, which is the subject of the thread.

lold

jew them into comping the meal :D

fucking loot that joint giving everyone as much free shit as they want otherwise sue the place.
sue the place after anyway

t. cuck

Enjoy my free meal.

relatable, i've cried to ys on drugs more times than i care to admit

holy shit i cannot stop laughing at this

>as server
>don't even apologize, just get the fuck out of there, maybe quit
>as patron
>go to bathroom to clean myself off and leave without saying a word to the manager

A full set of spare clothes isn't a bad idea. I've got an overnight bag with toiletries and clothes in my car for those rare occasions when I get lucky and go home with someone.

Two bald men , plate of HOT food, casual response.
All I noticed is waitress had a nice ass.

Probably pretty annoyed for a moment, and mat swear a bit under my breath, then everything ends up fine and I get coupons/free meal.
I go home concerned whether the girl kept her job.

Be slightly upset but not enough to cause a scene.

If the waiter is a female, ask her to accompany me to the bathroom so she could help me wipe the mess off of my shirt
If the waiter is a male, ask him to accompany me to the bathroom so she could help me wipe the mess off of my shirt

Friendly reminder that american tipping culture dictates you're supposed to tip 15% minimum, even if you hated the service, it can only go up from there, never down.

as server, apologize profusely and probably kill myself when I get home
as patron, try to laugh it off initially, but probably be sad and quiet the rest of the day

A M E R I C A N
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

>american tipping *culture*

there's no culture to be found in being an entitled shithead, shithead.

do your job well and THEN i'll tip. it's that fucking simple, why is this process so hard to grasp for you burger munchers?

I get free shit and they get fired, wheres the downside?