Which one?

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZskGAxQkgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are my testing supplies

wheres totinos

Kebab pizza, done by authentic turkish misanthrope with hairy hands and no understanding of hygiene. No i do not want garlic with it. Tastes like hangover!

>SHIT TIER
Hawaiian
Sweet Corn

>TASTES GREAT BUT IT'S NOT PIZZA AND DOESN'T BELONG ON THAT LIST TIER
Chicago """""Pizza"""""
Tomato Pie

>GOD TIER
Every other one of those options. I haven't had a few of those, like kebab pizza or cauliflower pizza but they sound pretty good! Pizza truly is God's gift to Mankind

Is pizza an open face sandwich?

>SHIT TIER
>Hawaiian

Nah, this is a sandwich. Pizza isn't on here.

>IT'S NOT PIZZA
Yeah okay fatty.

Pop tarts are sandwiches though.

To each his own, but joke toppings like pineapple and sweet corn clearly belong off in their own tier. There are some other weird combinations on that list like the salmon, but even that's seafood so it kind of makes sense.

I had Chicago style once and enjoyed it, but it's not real pizza. When you're craving pizza, you don't get Chicago style, it's sort of its own thing. Also I missed the sushi "pizza", that doesn't count either.

>it's not real pizza.
Yeah okay fatty.

>Crème Fraiche
youtube.com/watch?v=bZskGAxQkgY

>grilled fucking cheese
>not Reuben and Bahn Mi tied for first
go fuck yourself

I love this image

1. New York Slice
2. Bagel
3. Baked ziti

How the fuck is pb&j that goddamned low.

Neapolitan, easy

Pissaladiere>Puck's smoked salmon>World's most expensive (if someone else is paying)>everything else

Neapolitan or death thank you

cuz they don't poll children

for me? its gotta be some 'go 'za.

it's like pottery

Quad City sounds doooope

White clam sounds good right now.

New York style pizza is shit tier lets be honest here. It is consistently bland and it always flops down like a 55-year-olds' penis in the sack.

I'd take our muslim guests any day over your fucking horde of 'Merican criminal Niggers...

your niggers are 100x more criminally inclined than any muslim immigrant.

Sushi pizza sounds interesting, never heard of that before. Most of these sound good desu. Tomato pie is my second choice.

>Kebab pizza from Sweden
SWEDEN YES!

lol

Bet the Germans are extra sour over that since they always brag about inventing it.

>radical sandwich anarchy

>tuna and sweet corn

What the fuck

for me, it's grandma slice. the best pizza.

for me it's the 'go 'za