Hello nutsa/ck/s

Hello nutsa/ck/s.

I am a Kiwi trying to make sense of American snacks. So I bought a whole box full of supposed 'goodies' from a place...

Other urls found in this thread:

usafoods.co.nz/shop/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't evin bother trying to make sinse of thim americen snecks bro. They are all full of high fructose corn syrup. Viry far from being sweet es, UN your trims enyway

Actually bro, NUUUUU WEEEEEEEII

Lemme try the Bugles first, apparently it is a great snack shared by America's more obese citizens.

It tastes horrendously over-processed and corny. Terrible snack for people with no tastebuds. 1/10

oops forgot the picture...yes thats how bad it is.

Next is the Hostess cakes, one squished, the other not. But before consumption, I need to clear my Palette.

So I use my best bud. :D

Uh c'mon cuzzy bru
Don't do et
You'll get fet

And this is the bud. Now lets try the cake.

mmmm...sweet and underwhelming, terrible desert, but could be better.

4/10

I don't know what service you used to collect "American" snacks for you, but you need to cancel it immediately.

Goddamn but the weed is 10/10, sheeeeeit.

Anyone wanna have some?

Is that a bag of Takis? Those are Mexican, not American.

Who even are you? There's like only two kiwis on this board, you north or south island nz friemd?

Yee gis a hoon

I'm aware our nations share a border and are on the same continent. "America" is the commonly accepted shorthand for the United States of America. North America is the continent, America is the nation.

Wow the flat one actually tastes better. Its like an ugly chick who give good head, life throw you such oddities, you cant help but cum.

Nice to know even NZ has the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd.
It also explains why you come off as a retard.

Packed a bowl for you g

And this is why I can never take it seriously when 3rd worlders try to criticize American education.

>bugles and hostess cupcakes

That's what little kids ate in the early 90's before the obesity epidemic became a thing. I haven't seen anyone in the states eat either of those in years. Have you checked the expiration date?

Cause I work a good office job at a tech firm mate and this relaxes me.

Also you are arguing on a Veeky Forums thread that is actually about food.

Just be constructive dude weed lmao.

Yea they seem so, they are all pretty recent according to packaging.

And this looks pretty nice...

I like coconut, this stuff is great. 7/10

Snoballs were actually my favorite hostess snack when I was little... but that looks like the two balls fused together during shipping.

interesting, I might try that when I visit, also what are some good places in Californiway?

Do kiwis have spicy food in their country? OP you may be in for a tongue scorching.

Californiway is pretty big, and really diverse (it's not at all just your SF ultra liberal sjws). Where are you going?

These were absolutely disgusting, they had a industrial mill taste to its aftertaste, way too artificial, its like eating flavoured dirt really.

bugles (and also takis) are really common in gas stations in texas at least, hostess cupcakes too probably but i never really look for them

Texas has always been a quarter century behind the rest of the country.

How is Hostess still around when Little Debbie exists. We never should have saved the twinkie, that company deserved to go under.

I eat hot food all the time.

>This gun dealer I know grows ghost chillis in his house
>We devised the ghost poppers that were basically bacon wrapped in jalapenos
>with a slice of ghost chilli nestled deep inside every third popper
>we had 120 poppers prepped.
>We left the pile of it arranged in the breakout room/kitchen,
>hot and ready before lunch
>people pile in during lunch
The carnage that day was glorious

That's the kind of shit you buy at a gas station when you're on a road trip and you haven't eaten in a day. It's garbage food, and you should've gotten a burger.

this stuff is sticky.

That takis stuff was horrendous, I dont understand why it is sold even.

Welp I think thats about all for today, please let me know what I should try the next time I order.

Recommend something please, your vague jibes are not very productive.

I recommend rereading my original post.

These guys are eggs holmes, nvm them.

I enjoyed your verdicts, I've always wondered what some of their snacks taste like.

I know twinkies are terrible too.

I recommend you stop being a faggot.

butterfinger
Take 5 candy bar
little debbie and not hostess
andy kapps hot fries
famous amos cookies
whoppers

what shitty get

usafoods.co.nz/shop/index

This is what I am working with. I wonder if there are better places...

Fight me.

Whats there to fight but the frame for your ego?

It's a joke, not a dick. Try not to take it so hard.

Ooooo must have stung some deep part of you to pull the 'dick' card.

Stop taking things so seriously you maniac, stop defining your character by your ego.

>untrimmed mids is considered 10/10 green in straya

Its outdoors that is grown by a mate, not legal here yet so its difficult to get perfect buds, but this shit is very good, but you aint showing because you dont have.

You're a madman

That's beautiful

But those Bugles are hardly standard issue in America, those truly are considered a novelty as opposed to the standard ones

I've never had those. Nor have I ever seen them.

I actually kind of like it, it suits this board

He needs to get nacho cheese bugle. Cool Ranch dorrito.twinkie.pizza combos. Nutty buddy.

Pot calls the kettle black. You seem butthurt.

looks like you fucked up pretty good

The further south you go the more it becomes Mexico, the further north you go the more liberal it goes. The further inland you go the less Mexican and Liberal it becomes, except Bakersfield.

Is that a twizzler? That shit is gross.

Confused as to why the site doesn't seem to have regular Sweetarts, but Sweetart Chewy Sours are pretty fucking delicious if you like sour and chewy things.

shoulda bought japanese snacks mate. american snacks belong in the rubbish bin

>but you aint showing because you dont have.
>illiterate retards pretending to communicate
>thinking their opinion on snack food matters
Wew

>wants to try out American snacks
>gets shit Americans don't really eat
Ok? First you should've gotten dynamita chile limon instead of takis, which are shit. That flavor of bugles is so obscure it's not worth further comment.

That's a raspberry zinger, you aren't a real American

Regular bugles are good for snack food, they're just cone-shaped chips. I never seen anyone prefer the flavored desert ones over the regular ones. Should've just gotten some skittles of different varieties. That or just keep the Hostess and Little Debbie train going.

tell your guy to tell his guy to trim his shit better

who doesn't like red flavored plastic wax? u must be european

*should of

>stems and leaf
>good shit

Babbys first cone

It's actually a guilty pleasure like the hersheys cookies and cream bar lol, but its still disgusting.

Cone? Ice cream cone?

Basketball American here, you done fucked up. Plain or cheese Bugles are great, I never fucking thought of having sweet Bugles