Disgusting Regional or Family Recipes

What are some weird, disgusting regional or family recipes that you could think of? I have never tried it, but the most revolting one I could think of is the Hurgin, which is supposed to be a strange mayonnaise and bologna cake with cheese and butter. Absolutely disgusting.

Is that fish and chips with curry?

>family recipes
Don't even get me started, I hate the way my family cooks. My mother is master of the mayonnaise """salad""", I've watched her slaughter so many perfectly good veggies by drowning them in mayo and sugar. No spices allowed, no flavor allowed, if it "doesn't taste right", it needs more mayo and sugar. Maybe a splash of vinegar if we're feeling fancy.

Thats fucking gross, man

Hurgins are delicious, and the best part is the leftovers develop this thick chewy texture

Whoever invented this needs to seek help

warning: keep jello, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and pineapple away from my mother.

Ruining perfectly good fish and chips.

I wouldn't bother making it myself because I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep the blood from clotting, but traditional pig blood soup is considered to be rather disgusting by some people here. Another bothersome and entirely pointless dish would be oatmeal jelly.

Whew! At least you didn't tell me to keep my dick my away from your moblah blah blah.

I mean, many countries eat it like it's no big deal and I like my steak rare, can't be that bad, right?

Anyway, I give you Pork jelly, made from pork head and other low-cost meats and whatever vegetables you find that you can bring yourself to half-ass cut in half.
My family has it at gatherings or holidays, and we can afford more expensive kinds of meat, and it still tastes like cum. No better way to describe it, I don't know if the jelly is ruined by actual fucking seasoning, but the two times I've tried it, I thought it was cum.

I'm pretty sure Hurgins are a meme user. Googling it only brings up Veeky Forums posts and stuff related to people with the last bame Hurgin. That picture you posted is one of two images of a Hurgin, which was itself originally posted here in 2015 in a thread much like this one. I think it can be said with relative confidence that it was made by the user who originally posted it specifically to troll Veeky Forums. Either that or it's the insane creation of a Midwest American family of literal retards.

Meet Churiqui, a stew/soup made of chicken gizzard.

I can't help but wonder if it is actually a cake made from stacked crepes that is simply mis-labeled as being made from bologna and mayo.

I think the one in OP's pic is legitimately made of bologna, mayo, and mustard. However, the only other picture of a Hurgin I've been able to find looks like it could be something like that.

That one looks infinitely better than the other, but I'll never get over the canned spray cheese decoration.

That definitely isn't mayo. If it could ever be that thick, it would have to be either near frozen or yellow as fuck. My money is on cream cheese.

>bubbles and pepper flakes
nope, that's baloney
also
>salt crackers on the side
I still think the hurgin is a meme, though
not even americans are this disgusting

Blood sausage with pig blood, pig rind and traditionally in pig bowel. Bon appetit

Blutwurst is amazin my nigga

Blutwurst is so disgusting that it turned Adolf Hitler into a vegetarian.

but it's delicious
>he never had a morcipan
BAKA, Onii chan

>Mayo and sugar

But they are good in chicken soup, i don't like the hearts tho.

>traditionally in pig bowel
All sausage is made in intestines, my good dude.