Why isn't coffee tea? It's basically the same

Why isn't coffee tea? It's basically the same

why isn't coffee tea? what the fuck does that even mean? are you the tard who puts bread in the fridge and thinks the english invented karate?

you don't roast tea leaves

Why?

Why aren't beans leaves? They're basically the same

there are tea variants which get roasted

also this

There is fruit tea which doesn't contain leaves. You could probably make bean tea.

That isn't tea. Tea is a specific plant.

its not tea

tea exclusively comes from camelia sinensis

Cititation needed

Google search needed

Fuck off. You claimed something so give a source or kys

Nigger, I tell you the sky is blue you don't need me to site an academic paper before you agree with me
You just look up

>why aren't leaves beans?
>why aren't canadians mexicans?
>why don't dogfuckers fuck donkeys?

Who knows?

The sky isn't blue it just looks blue because light is reflected

Cititation needed

Seinfeld and Pandis, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New Jersey 2006, Chapter 15.1.1

My thesis is that coffee is "not-tea"-tea like herbal tea, fruit tea, etc. So coffee is basically fruit tea. But the goes before that those drinks are called tea.

xcuseme, I'm a dogfucker and I only don't fuck donkeys for lack of donkeys in my area.

No

would work for plain 'pour water over ground coffee' style coffee. Doesn't really work on espresso based products. Seriously, can you say with a straight face:

> Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip

and call it "a tea"?

Coffee is a form of tea, but tea is not a form of coffee.

However, people tend to use the most specific descriptor possible.

Coffee specifically refers to tea created from the beans of the coffee plant

>PiƱa Colada tea

damn..

Coffee is a tisane :^)

why isn't gasoline water? I mean they are both liquids, they both evaporate if you leave em out. its basically the same

If I made a mug out of gelatin, would coffee be a sandwich?